New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Honey dew or dunkin donuts? by aril on Sep 4,2009 9:21am
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by aril at Sep 4,2009 9:21am
I was faced with a dillema this morning about this You have to ask yourself this when you're faced with a similar situation. I prefer Honey Dew because their donuts are way bigger and taste better. But dd puts crack in their coffee...
Fuck dunks

toggletoggle post by brian_dc  at Sep 4,2009 9:26am
I live in a neighborhood with too many places that brew real coffee and don't do it at breakneck speeds for either of these things.

toggletoggle post by IvoryandSteel  at Sep 4,2009 9:29am
I prefer neither. those small family owned type cafes are the best places for coffee and donuts in my opinion.

toggletoggle post by aril at Sep 4,2009 9:30am
Family owned is always better. But between these two, dd sucks

toggletoggle post by brian_dc  at Sep 4,2009 9:35am
haven't had honey dew enough, but DD is definitely too weak.

toggletoggle post by IvoryandSteel  at Sep 4,2009 9:39am
honey dew has more coffee flavors. variety is the spice of life.

toggletoggle post by reimroc at Sep 4,2009 9:42am
I make my own coffee in the morning but as far as doughnuts go, Honey Dew is where its at.

toggletoggle post by LPCustom at Sep 4,2009 9:43am
Iced Mocha Madness at Honey Dew slays. I really like coffee from just about everywhere though. I worked at some hippie ass place that sold organic coffee that was super strong and that was pretty sweet to get the free hook-up all the time. The only thing within like 15-20 minutes of me is Dunkin Donuts though - and for a coffee in the morning I'm not going to drive further.

toggletoggle post by arktouros at Sep 4,2009 9:54am
do the dew

i don't drink much coffee but dd coffee is battery acid and i think there are 50 of them on my way to work.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Sep 4,2009 9:59am
HONEY DEW ARE THE WORST. i would rather eat a box of expired hostess mini-donuts than that crap. i can only eat one dd donut before feeling sick.

donnas donutson the other had. whoah doggy!

toggletoggle post by boblovesmusic   at Sep 4,2009 10:00am
Krispy Kreme

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Sep 4,2009 10:08am
The few times that I've been faced with this dilemma (I rarely eat donuts) I've done the "let's give Honey Dew a chance, they're not the heartless corporate money mongers that Dunkins is". And every single time I've gotten burned.

I always end up with a surprisingly small donut or muffin, and it usually tastes like they found it under a fridge somewhere. And as far as I'm concerned coffee comes in one flavor: brown.

toggletoggle post by BlackoutRick at Sep 4,2009 10:14am
Fuck em both. I have a Keurig with Jet Fuel pod cups. HAHAHAHA!!

toggletoggle post by IvoryandSteel  at Sep 4,2009 10:14am
now I'm curious, what's everyone's feelings on Starbucks? powerful corporation with an evil soul, or damn good coffee?

toggletoggle post by MarkFuckingRichards  at Sep 4,2009 10:21am
Doughboy Donuts &Deli in South Boston on Dorchester Ave. I don't know about the coffee though, since I despise coffee.

toggletoggle post by aril at Sep 4,2009 10:23am
BlackoutRick said[orig][quote]
Fuck em both. I have a Keurig with Jet Fuel pod cups. HAHAHAHA!!

Drinking one of those right now. hahaha

Starbucks? It's good to sit and read a newspaper or talk to a hot girl, but other than that, I wouldn't waste my money continuously on that place. In minnesota there was a place called Caribou Coffee which completely blew Starbucks away too.

I'm waiting for Timmy Ho's (Tim Horton's) to try to creep into New England from Canada. I think there's one in Providence right now

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Sep 4,2009 10:30am
fuck coffee. but in terms of donuts, Honey Dew blows. DD isn't really that much better though. if i want a donut that bad i'll just go to a bakery.

toggletoggle post by brian_dc  at Sep 4,2009 10:34am
Starbucks is terrible. There's a place a block away on the East Side of Providence called The Edge, and they destroy that old grandma diarrhea called Starbucks.

toggletoggle post by aril at Sep 4,2009 10:36am
why's everybody got to hate on coffee?

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Sep 4,2009 10:39am
Krispy Kremes only benefit is that they aren't as bad as Honey Dew. Still they are shitty and over-hyped. Every single time someone talks about how awesome KK donuts are and they try to prove it, we get to eating and they have "what is this" look on their face eating a KK donut. and then they say something like "oh... well.. you have to get them when they are right out of the oven" or something stupid like that.

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Sep 4,2009 10:40am
ha! oh man you're right. i don't do KK either.

"do-nuts? i told you, i don't like ethnic foods!"

toggletoggle post by IvoryandSteel  at Sep 4,2009 10:41am
the best kind of coffee is home brewed organic.

toggletoggle post by aril at Sep 4,2009 10:59am
I could use some home brewed organic coffee right now

toggletoggle post by IvoryandSteel  at Sep 4,2009 11:01am
I like crack in my coffee.

toggletoggle post by SkinSandwich at Sep 4,2009 11:04am
Drinking iced coffee from McDonalds which I think tastes a billion times better than that crap at DD. Newmans own, yeah!!

toggletoggle post by aril at Sep 4,2009 11:05am
you serious? every MCD I've been to puts way too much cream and/or sugar in their coffee.
I've yet to have been satisfied at micky D's.

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Sep 4,2009 11:09am
boblovesmusic said[orig][quote]
Krispy Kreme

this is obviously the only correct answer

toggletoggle post by Samantha at Sep 4,2009 3:03pm
SkinSandwich said[orig][quote]
Drinking iced coffee from McDonalds which I think tastes a billion times better than that crap at DD. Newmans own, yeah!!

The coffee comes from Green Mountain Coffee Roasters in Vermont. That is why it's so good.

toggletoggle post by quintessence  at Sep 4,2009 3:14pm
Honey Dew or Honey Farms, or HO FARMS as I like to call it.... well their coffee is terrible and i've never tried their donuts. MCD's does have the best coffee on the go type deal now.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Sep 4,2009 3:23pm
aril said[orig][quote]
I could use some home brewed organic coffee right now
faggiest thing you have said since you agreed that you and mikeov fillate.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:type $#1!, get hit
[default homepage] [print][5:05:07pm Jun 06,2024
load time 0.02610 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]