New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Fun & Games (Framingham) by ouchdrummer on Aug 13,2009 3:23pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by ouchdrummer   at Aug 13,2009 3:23pm
I was on a trip today for my work out to a clients office in Natick. When my meeting ending 20min earlier than planned i decided to go to one of my old fav hangouts, Fun & Games...
It IS still there, but it is NOT the same place it was 10 years ago. I won't even get into details, but it looks like all they have now are the games you can "win" shit from (tickets) and other pointless bullshit. This is really depressing to me. Where are the kids of today supposed to skip school, take acid, bang illegal immigrants, and play the newest release of Tekken?

toggletoggle post by GUY at Aug 13,2009 3:26pm
at home on xbox 360

toggletoggle post by ouchdrummer   at Aug 13,2009 3:28pm
Whilest playing the most recent Tekken is hugely important, the other criteria can't be overlooked.

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Aug 13,2009 3:33pm
the "arcade" as we know it is dead. to hell with the tekken-era. remember the early 90s when they had all the classics? golden axe, big bertha, street fighter, mortal kombat, RAD RACER, etc. or even the 80s when they had all the real classics.. pacman, galaga, bomberman, etc. Man, those were the days!

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Aug 13,2009 3:35pm
someone needs to open up a retro-arcade with all 80s and 90s stuff. then on the weekends have metal shows with lots of beer. sounds like a dream come true..

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Aug 13,2009 3:36pm
i'm sick of seeing Golden Tee at every bar. who the fuck plays golden tee?

toggletoggle post by ouchdrummer   at Aug 13,2009 3:39pm
arilliusbm said[orig][quote]
someone needs to open up a retro-arcade with all 80s and 90s stuff. then on the weekends have metal shows with lots of beer. sounds like a dream come true..

Or you could just bring the volcano over my house on a Saturday, i'll supply the fuel and booze, we play video games till we can't see. you in?

toggletoggle post by Slag at Aug 13,2009 4:29pm
I've been telling the Darkwor household to go here for awhile.

http://www.funspotnh.com/

toggletoggle post by Blue  at Aug 13,2009 4:32pm
arilliusbm said[orig][quote]
someone needs to open up a retro-arcade with all 80s and 90s stuff.

http://www.funspotnh.com

toggletoggle post by Blue  at Aug 13,2009 4:32pm
FUCK YOU BEAT ME TO IT

toggletoggle post by TRUCK_BALLS at Aug 13,2009 5:06pm edited Aug 13,2009 5:07pm

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:Intoxicated Bloody Razors
[default homepage] [print][4:44:42pm Apr 28,2024
load time 0.02002 secs/15 queries]
[search][refresh page]