New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> World might hit 7 BILLION NEXT YEAR by the_reverend on Aug 12,2009 10:56am
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Aug 12,2009 10:56am
http://www.cnn.com/2009/TECH/science/08/12/world.population/index.html

way to go breeders. keep breeding until the planet is dead. We need to license that stuff.

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Aug 12,2009 11:04am
the_reverend said[orig][quote]
http://www.cnn.com/2009/TECH/science/08/12/world.population/index.html
way to go breeders. keep breeding until the planet is dead. We need to license that stuff.

If you're so angry with the "breeders," why don't you commit mass genocide and do something about it?

Satistically speaking, if you compare countries' birth rates, the US isn't at the top.

What we need to do is a.) have millions of people die b.) COLONIZE THE OCEAN c.) build buildings that house hundreds of thousands of people (think Sim City 2000), or d.) aim for space.

The world's population in the mid 1800s was roughy 1 Billion. That shot up to 2 Billion in a short amount of time, then that shot up to 3 billion. It's EXPONENTIALLY GROWING and a sterile world is out of the question.

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Aug 12,2009 11:09am
Also, if it makes you happier, more than half of the world's population lives on less than a dollar a day. Does that affect your life? Most of these are in other countries - think India, Mexico City, 99% of Africa, etc.
What saddens me, is the lack of effort and funding to fix the global spread of people. There are so many solutions to this yet no one really cares.
In the mean time, because of the over-population of the world, the planet is suffering (call me a hippie you prcks, but it's true) and it's sad to see species becoming extinct, and the wilderness shrinking.
If we REALLY want to address this situation, they need to start doing stuff now. Not having kids won't change a thing.
If only we could take all the dumb people and make them stop having kids.

toggletoggle post by goatcatalyst   at Aug 12,2009 11:34am
I have an idea: let's kill everyone with an IQ below 120!

toggletoggle post by sever at Aug 12,2009 11:49am
The world can't support our current population, let alone 7 billion. We surpassed the carrying capacity hundreds of years ago. Trying to sustain this will only end up in killing us all along with billions of other non-humans.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Aug 12,2009 11:50am
arilliusbm said[orig][quote]
why don't you commit mass genocide and do something about it?

you got moxie kid. I like that.

toggletoggle post by goatcatalyst   at Aug 12,2009 11:50am
Cannibalism is the only solution

toggletoggle post by MikeOv at Aug 12,2009 11:58am
We just need a good ol' Malthusian catastrophe.
Problem solved.

toggletoggle post by MikeOv at Aug 12,2009 12:12pm
2012 or bust.

toggletoggle post by Conservationist  at Aug 12,2009 12:30pm

If you're so angry with the "breeders," why don't you commit mass genocide and do something about it?

Satistically speaking, if you compare countries' birth rates, the US isn't at the top.

Neither are any white or North Asian countries.

Mixed-asian and mixed-race countries? Why they're at the top of the list.

Let's hear it for modern "thinking."

I agree 7 billion is too many. Even worse is that these seven billion have an average IQ in the 80s.

That's a giant fail for the human species.

Either we're going to weed them out, or nature will, but it will take a lot of other good stuff with it.

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Aug 12,2009 1:03pm
Someone post that theory that came out a few years ago. It was about how 10,000 years from now, the human race would evlolve into two species: an educated, upper-class that are attractive, smart and makes all the decisions. And a short, stubby species that are uneducated and ugly and do all the low-end jobs.

toggletoggle post by MikeOv at Aug 12,2009 1:04pm
The Morlocks!

toggletoggle post by reimroc at Aug 12,2009 1:07pm
Thanks India/China!

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Aug 12,2009 1:08pm
I personally like the idea of colonizing the ocean. It takes up 3/4s of the planet, yet we're afraid to attempt a sustainable environment underwater? We have the technology, we just don't have the funding. Again, it all goes back to money and the lack of interest in the people/groups that matter.

toggletoggle post by ddrumer at Aug 12,2009 1:08pm
MikeOv said[orig][quote]
2012 or bust.

I really think this is a possibility. People think that 2012 is the end of the world. I don't think it is. 2012 isn't the end of the Mayan calendar its when it restarts, and I think the planet is going to comply. I see millions of people dying in 2012 and the years after but I see the human race living on. I just hope I am there when it does, it would suck to die at 22 years of age.

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Aug 12,2009 1:09pm
And we're still on fossil fuels too. This world is absolutely corrupt. Aril for president in 2024.

toggletoggle post by MikeOv at Aug 12,2009 1:10pm
I'm not dying in 2012. I'll be taken to another world. Perhaps, another consciousness?

toggletoggle post by ddrumer at Aug 12,2009 1:10pm
Someone post that theory that came out a few years ago. It was about how 10,000 years from now, the human race would evlolve into two species: an educated, upper-class that are attractive, smart and makes all the decisions. And a short, stubby species that are uneducated and ugly and do all the low-end jobs.

We are almost already there. The middle class is deteriorating and we're leting it. The social hierarchy is going backwards while we "try" to move the planet forward.

We need another world war if there isn't some major catastrophe that wipes out millions.

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Aug 12,2009 1:13pm
ddrumer said[orig][quote]
We need another world war if there isn't some major catastrophe that wipes out millions.

This man speaks the truth.

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Aug 12,2009 1:13pm
MikeOv said[orig][quote]
I'm not dying in 2012. I'll be taken to another world. Perhaps, another consciousness?

You're going to go to a different desnsity.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:type $#1!, get hit
[default homepage] [print][11:52:34am Apr 27,2024
load time 0.03469 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]