Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Libraries by SkinSandwich on Jul 27,2009 8:30am
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by SkinSandwich at Jul 27,2009 8:30am
It is where homeless people wash themsleves and to make BM.

toggletoggle post by a_scholar at Jul 27,2009 8:33am
It's also where someone on this board makes BMs

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jul 27,2009 8:40am
ditto heere for me and succubus

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Jul 27,2009 8:45am
what about BM now?

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jul 27,2009 8:58am
1 out of 2 disney giirls agree!

toggletoggle post by reimroc at Jul 27,2009 9:47am
we should really rename the copley square library "hotel bum" because thats all they do is take over the public bathrooms to shower themselves with toilet water.

toggletoggle post by thuringwethil at Jul 27,2009 10:54am
I have a Masters in BM science

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Jul 27,2009 12:26pm
The Copley BPL is the Cesar's Palace of bum hangouts.

toggletoggle post by reimroc at Jul 27,2009 12:28pm
xmikex said[orig][quote]
The Copley BPL is the Cesar's Palace of bum hangouts.

The best part is when you hit the jackpot and get sandwiched in between two of them on the public computers.

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Jul 27,2009 12:36pm
The best part, really, about the BPL is that you can never be 100% sure who's crazy and who's not. Some obvious bums will surprise you by legitimately wanting to read and mind their own. Then every once in a while you'll see a seemingly normal person have a nuclear meltdown because someone is chewing gum too loud while they're trying to read.

I saw this soccer mom looking lady burst into a screaming fit over absolutely nothing once in the 15 minute computer area. Every time I saw her after that she'd give me this flirty stare down where if you looked hard enough you could see one of her eyes twitching in different directions. It was terrifying.

toggletoggle post by SkinSandwich at Jul 27,2009 12:38pm
xmikex said[orig][quote]
The best part, really, about the BPL is that you can never be 100% sure who's crazy and who's not. Some obvious bums will surprise you by legitimately wanting to read and mind their own. Then every once in a while you'll see a seemingly normal person have a nuclear meltdown because someone is chewing gum too loud while they're trying to read.

I saw this soccer mom looking lady burst into a screaming fit over absolutely nothing once in the 15 minute computer area. Every time I saw her after that she'd give me this flirty stare down where if you looked hard enough you could see one of her eyes twitching in different directions. It was terrifying.

Haha

toggletoggle post by reimroc at Jul 27,2009 12:59pm
xmikex said[orig][quote]

wow. never saw that but i did see two bums fighting over who could get the bathroom stall next.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:Depraved Transylvanian Patricide
[default homepage] [print][9:27:45pm Apr 25,2024
load time 0.02117 secs/15 queries]
[search][refresh page]