New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> question about percs? by xanonymousx on Jul 7,2009 8:35pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by xanonymousx at Jul 7,2009 8:35pm
how long do these things take to work?
i've taken three far today and nothing.

toggletoggle post by Murph  at Jul 7,2009 8:43pm
yes.

toggletoggle post by xanonymousx at Jul 7,2009 8:44pm
i thought they were suppose to releave pain?

toggletoggle post by Murph  at Jul 7,2009 8:55pm
no, that would be booze.

percs are simply a cousin you invite every once in awhile to stay for a night and help you score fatties.

toggletoggle post by xanonymousx at Jul 7,2009 9:14pm
alls they seem to be doing is make me depressed and miserable.

toggletoggle post by Murph  at Jul 7,2009 9:16pm
then they are working.

toggletoggle post by xanonymousx at Jul 7,2009 9:20pm
i'd rather be in pain.

toggletoggle post by Murph  at Jul 7,2009 9:21pm
dude, crack a Budweiser.

toggletoggle post by goatcatalyst   at Jul 7,2009 9:31pm
Drink some Beam and piss on something.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jul 7,2009 9:44pm
the last 2 posts FTW.
I got a flexeril and viccodin last week. They didn't really help until a glass of wine or a shot of tequila.

toggletoggle post by BoarcorpseJimbo   at Jul 7,2009 10:48pm
Well, let's put this into perspective for ya. Oftentimes when someone's in severe pain doctors will give them OCs. Usaully between 40 and 80mg a piece of Oxycodone.... which coincidentally is the same narcotic that's in percs. Percs on the other hand usaully have 5mg of this, and sometimes 7.5 or 10, and on a blue moon 25... but they almost never prescribe those. So imagine this, if you're pain is really severe you might need about as much as an OC40 to kill the pain.. where if you have reg perks, that would take 8pills... which isn't safe with percs because of the high amount of acetaminophen (Tylenol)in every pill. Try combining the perk with some Ibuprofen, no more than 1400mg of Ibuprofen a day.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jul 7,2009 11:03pm
1400mg.. I've been taking 2400mg a day

toggletoggle post by xanonymousx at Jul 7,2009 11:20pm
it saids oxycodone on the thing and it says OC40 on the pill i believe.

toggletoggle post by BoarcorpseJimbo   at Jul 8,2009 2:40am
that wouldn't be a perc if it said OC 40 on it, it would be oxycontin. What color is the pill? OC40s have a yellow-ish orange coating. I sorta doubt you took three oc40s and didn't feel anything, that should feel like heroine.

REV- yeah, I been taking 2400 a day too. Any less than 800 at a time just doesn't do it, but that doesn't mean that dose is at all good for you... well, you're not gonna overdose on that much ibuprofen, but you can have internal bleeding issues.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jul 8,2009 7:02am
which internal bleeding? the white singer or the latino singer?

toggletoggle post by corpus_colostomy at Jul 8,2009 7:51am
I am your liver: "I am inflamed and upset."

I am your blood and source of chi: "I am deficient and am considering taking up a new hobby...clotting."

I am your spleen and lymphatic system: "We are working overtime."

I am your adrenals and thyroid: "WHOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAA!"

I am your brain: "I can justify anything to myself with factual knowledge."

toggletoggle post by SkinSandwich at Jul 8,2009 7:57am
If you got OC's take the time release coating off. Use a damp paper towel to take it off. It will kick in and work real well on the pain, and make you feel groovy at the same time.

toggletoggle post by corpus_colostomy at Jul 8,2009 8:07am edited Jul 8,2009 8:09am
funny thing to about acetomeno and ibu---i have been reading tons of new university reports about how both constituents do nothing to actually thin blood (anti-inflamation is combated by greater blood flow/dialation).
it was only when bound with magnesium that aceto and ibu did the trick.

from the big picture this makes sense. inflammation/pain is ultimately an adrenal response. the adrenal medulla is regulated by your magnesium to sodium ratio.

you: drink coffee, dont drink enough water (i dont care what you say), eat foods that are way to high in sodium, or pro-inflammatory: peanuts, to much omega 6 (converts to PGE-2'S/arachadonic acid/grains and breads are omega 6's!!)---or you just eat like shit, which many of you do on this board.

ALSO-we are operating from two nervous systems: sympathetic and para-sympathetic. para-sympathetic is mostly gamma frequencies / meditation, ground of being states. extreme restful / rejuvinational type of shit happens here. very few of you access this realm so i wont expound.

sympathetic is where 90% of us operate at. This is a fight or flight response. IT IN TURN PURGES THE ADRENALS FURTHER, as the adrenals sort process and assimilate adrenaline!

Combine your lifestyle with your diet and outlook and you see that this is what inflammation is all about. It's essentially clotting to an extent, and when your fifty...you cant get away with it as much.

long and short: most of us are allopaths who dont wanna take responsibility for the negative patterns in our life---the AMA, the MD's and the Pharm companies LOVE you!!
win the game with: 500-600mg's of magnesium and or 500-1000 mg of curcumin and you will be doing much better in a myriad of ways--and you liver will thank you---especially when winter rolls around and viruses run rampant.

toggletoggle post by scumfuck at Jul 8,2009 8:09am
BoarcorpseJimbo said[orig][quote]
that wouldn't be a perc if it said OC 40 on it, it would be oxycontin. What color is the pill? OC40s have a yellow-ish orange coating.

so you work at a pharmacy or somethin?

toggletoggle post by MikeofDecrepitude at Jul 8,2009 8:17am
If you have OC 40's, you should have an elevated sense of well being and no pain whatsoever. OxyContin is time released oxycodone, which means it gradually emits small doses of oxycodone into your system, usually up to a period of ten hours or more. Instead of percocet which peaks quickly and then tapers off, OC's effects do not diminish until it has completely depleted itself after X amount of hours. If you just have percocet, I'd look into cold water extract. It takes out the APAP, ibuprofen, or aspirin (they're not water soluble), which is harmful for your liver, and the effects will hit you harder.

toggletoggle post by BlackoutRick at Jul 8,2009 8:43am
Smarten up everybody. Percs work best if you eat something before you take it. Usually they kick in 30-40 minutes later. In my experience eating something before helps.

toggletoggle post by BlackoutRick at Jul 8,2009 8:44am
Oxycodone is a generic for percs. EXACT same thing. Fact.

toggletoggle post by MikeofDecrepitude at Jul 8,2009 8:50am
Percocet is oxycodone that contains acetaminophen. So it's not straight up oxycodone. My experiences with eating any psychoactive have been more successful on an empty stomach.

toggletoggle post by BlackoutRick at Jul 8,2009 1:35pm
Yeah, then it fucks with your stomach. I've taken many percs and straight 60mg morphine so I know what I'm talkin about. My brother in law had 1 lung and was prescibed all kinds of painkillers. In the end(he died in 2000) they prescribed him methodone for pain.

toggletoggle post by MikeofDecrepitude at Jul 8,2009 1:54pm
No one is even questioning what you're talking about, but since we're on the topic, you're forgetting that side/adverse effects are subjective to the individual. I know people who get bad nausea from opiates, and others who don't. I'm of the latter.

toggletoggle post by MikeofDecrepitude at Jul 8,2009 1:55pm
and what I said above doesn't include heroin.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jul 8,2009 3:32pm
percs make my stomach hurt.

toggletoggle post by BlackoutRick at Jul 8,2009 3:34pm
truth.

toggletoggle post by MikeofDecrepitude at Jul 8,2009 3:38pm
How many do you eat at one time Rev?

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Jul 8,2009 3:52pm
Just smoke a j.

/thread.

toggletoggle post by Murph  at Jul 8,2009 3:52pm
Murph said[orig][quote]
dude, crack a Budweiser.

toggletoggle post by Murph  at Jul 8,2009 3:53pm
See, myself and ArilliusBudweiserMan have the right idea.

toggletoggle post by MikeOvDecrepitvde at Jul 8,2009 4:44pm
opiates + beer + pot =

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Jul 8,2009 4:53pm
Put it up your nose or you're a pussy.

toggletoggle post by Murph  at Jul 8,2009 5:01pm
RichHorror said[orig][quote]
Put it up your nose or you're a pussy.

If I put pussy up my nose am I still a pussy because then technically I'd be part pussy because pussy would be in me.

toggletoggle post by Murph  at Jul 8,2009 5:02pm
MikeOvDecrepitvde said[orig][quote]
opiates + beer + pot + hookah + cult of luna DVD =

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Jul 8,2009 5:05pm
Shut up eurotrash.

toggletoggle post by BoarcorpseJimbo   at Jul 8,2009 10:55pm
Nick - I personally drink plenty of water, and haven't done opiates in almost 6 months, in the end my brain was actually smart enough NOT to make excuses based on "factual knowledge". I could give you negatives for days, but someone wasn't asking about negatives, he was asking about how long they would take to work.

toggletoggle post by Murph  at Jul 8,2009 11:37pm
Shut up eurotrash.

Ok, roid rage.

Do you type snarky comments between sets?

toggletoggle post by corpus_colostomy at Jul 9,2009 6:42am
BoarcorpseJimbo said[orig][quote]
Nick - I personally drink plenty of water, and haven't done opiates in almost 6 months, in the end my brain was actually smart enough NOT to make excuses based on "factual knowledge". I could give you negatives for days, but someone wasn't asking about negatives, he was asking about how long they would take to work.

i wasnt adressing you specifically mr. jim. it was a tangential offering--as most all my posts are on this board (unless it's to shit on blue or mfr).

toggletoggle post by largefreakatzero at Jul 9,2009 9:37am
CRUSH + SNORT PERC 30s FTW.

toggletoggle post by xanonymousx at Jul 9,2009 9:51am
wow this morning this shit is different. fuck i am fucked up. dawg.

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Jul 9,2009 10:32am
the_reverend said[orig][quote]
percs make my stomach hurt.

percs also make my stomach feel funky, and they make my nose itch.

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Jul 9,2009 10:40am
Murph said[orig][quote]
Shut up eurotrash.

Ok, roid rage.

I couldn't hear you over the sound of my guns blazing.

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Jul 9,2009 10:41am
largefreakatzero said[orig][quote]
CRUSH + SNORT PERC 30s FTW.

+1

toggletoggle post by MikeOvDecrepitvde at Jul 9,2009 10:46am
I could maybe see nausea if you've taken a large dose of opiate containing pharmecuticals (without acetaminophen) or doing heroin, but percocet's never give me stomach problems, in fact, they make me feel completely euphoric. You guys have weak stomachs or something, haha.

toggletoggle post by MikeOvDecrepitvde at Jul 9,2009 10:49am
Perc 30's are the time I'd crack percocet and it up my nose. Blowing 5 - 10 mg percocets do absolutely nothing, except burn my nose because of the acetaminophen.

toggletoggle post by MikeOvDecrepitvde at Jul 9,2009 10:49am
only time*, rather

toggletoggle post by Murph  at Jul 9,2009 11:10am
Murph said[orig][quote]
Shut up eurotrash.

Ok, roid rage.

I couldn't hear you over the sound of my guns blazing.

Was wondering if you'd book my band so we wouldn't show up.

Drugs.

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Jul 9,2009 11:19am
I ALREADY DID AND YOU SHOWED UP, I DIDNT

toggletoggle post by Murph  at Jul 9,2009 11:26am
I ALREADY DID AND YOU SHOWED UP, I DIDNT

AND WE APOLOGIZED.

WAIT...

toggletoggle post by Murph  at Jul 9,2009 11:27am
fuck, I'm ruining a drug thread with my queerdom.

IF YOU THINK YOU'VE TAKEN ENOUGH DRUGS, TAKE MORE.

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Jul 9,2009 11:30am
IF SYMPTOMS PERSIST, CALL MORE LADIES

toggletoggle post by Eli_hhcb at Jul 9,2009 11:33am
i like how rttp is wicked pumped about opiates

toggletoggle post by SkinSandwich at Jul 9,2009 12:59pm
Eli_hhcb said[orig][quote]
i like how rttp is wicked pumped about opiates

Or ON opiates.

toggletoggle post by BlackoutRick at Jul 9,2009 2:20pm
It's all basically dope. If you catch a habit and for some reason can't get them anymore then it will lead you to the streets for dope.

toggletoggle post by BoarcorpseJimbo   at Jul 9,2009 3:44pm
^^this is a truth i've been preaching to people for years now. I've seen more than one friend do percs/vics semi-frequently and when they run out they pick some up from a "dude". Then they start trying Morphine, or Demerol to get the same high they used to... etc, etc.. I know I sound like an after school special, but this shits serious..... and unfortunately it's lots and lots of fun.

toggletoggle post by MikeOvDecrepitvde at Jul 9,2009 3:48pm
Self discipline is key.

toggletoggle post by BoarcorpseJimbo   at Jul 9,2009 3:49pm
wow, hehe. Ya ever read a post and realize how cheesy you sounded?

Me neither.

toggletoggle post by MikeOvDecrepitvde at Jul 9,2009 4:00pm
If you give me painkillers, I'll be more than happy to tell you that you sounded like a genius.

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Jul 9,2009 4:02pm
You guys should take your knowledge, go to 6 years of pharmaceutical school (5 years of classes, one of interning) and within 6 years, you'll be making 110k+ a year.

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Apr 13,2010 6:11am
I have been doing 10-20 80mg oxys a day. Does anyone no how I can quit???

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Apr 13,2010 6:16am
RIP Laura I Love you and I always will... I wish I was with you I hate life I want you back in my arms baby I miss you so much. Me and you forever and for allways

toggletoggle post by SkinSandwich at Apr 13,2010 7:08am
anonymous said[orig][quote]
I have been doing 10-20 80mg oxys a day. Does anyone no how I can quit???

Rinse, lather, repeat.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:type...click...no thinking required
[default homepage] [print][5:58:44am Apr 26,2024
load time 0.03016 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]