New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> ATTN: SICK AS SIN ATTENDEES & BANDS by SinPromos on Mar 23,2004 8:14am
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by SinPromos at Mar 23,2004 8:14am
First of all I do apologize for the mess, although it was certainly uncontrollable by my part. Most of it I can't go into detail on until I finish talking to my lawyer, as there WILL be reprecussions for what the owner did Sunday night. Any bands who feel they were shafted in this experience please contact me, as anyone who would like to join the suit will split any damages paid between themselves. I don't want a single cent from it, I just want justice for bad business practices and ruining something that so many people put so much work & heart into. Here are some points I would however like to make known now:

1.) I most certainly did NOT shut down the show, and I did pay the owner for the clubs the week before. I want it to be clear that the owner shut down the show and did not even give me the chance to discuss it with him. No contractual obligations were broken on my part, only the owner's part. I have many witnesses that can attest to this, as well as a copy of a cashed check from the club for the room.

2.) Everyone hold onto your SICK AS SIN ticket. BBTS & Dying Fetus were both nice enough to come back and we are working on a make-up show where all SICK AS SIN attendess can get in for free.

Stay tuned for more news as I can release it.

toggletoggle post by frosty at Mar 23,2004 9:17am
megan you put on the best run show we have ever played thanks to you and everyone who helped out and the people that came
Kevin, diatribal revenge

toggletoggle post by SinPromos at Mar 23,2004 9:25am
Thanks Kevin, that means a lot, even more so right now. I'd book you guys again in a heartbeat once I get this whole mess squared away. Keep in touch and thanks for being there for me ever since I started out! rock on \m/

toggletoggle post by Joe/NotCommon   at Mar 23,2004 10:44am
Good luck Megan

toggletoggle post by WhyamIandasshole   at Mar 23,2004 10:48am
Give'm hell!

toggletoggle post by RustedAngel at Mar 23,2004 11:08am
that sucks...

can't a club owner shut down a show if he/she doesn't like how things are going? vip room being trashed, ect?

toggletoggle post by Joe/NotCommon   at Mar 23,2004 11:28am
I heard the VIP room wasn't trashed. The club owner can't break a contract if the other party (i.e the promoter) lived up to their side of the deal.

toggletoggle post by SinPromos at Mar 23,2004 11:33am
It's called Breach of Contract. The VIP room was very messed up, but there was no property damage. I also promised to clean the room up myself if needed after the show was over.

toggletoggle post by scar culture at Mar 23,2004 11:48am
thanks megan and return to the pit. good luck megan.

toggletoggle post by ministry at Mar 23,2004 11:48am
Kick some ass Megan. Wormdr1v3 and Bluntface had a great time , I was piss drunk by the time we left. I hope you get these fuckers right in the ass.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Mar 23,2004 11:54am
I heard that bands vans were broken into outside too..
I wonder if that is just a rumor.

toggletoggle post by todayistheday at Mar 23,2004 11:54am
2.) Everyone hold onto your SICK AS SIN ticket. BBTS & Dying Fetus were both nice enough to come back and we are working on a make-up show where all SICK AS SIN attendess can get in for free.

thats what i like to read

toggletoggle post by scar culture at Mar 23,2004 11:56am
i haven't heard anything myself. our stuff was fine. i guess i left 20 min. before everything went down. we had a great time!

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Mar 23,2004 11:56am
todayistheday, if your bad mojo queers up them playing again this time...

toggletoggle post by todayistheday at Mar 23,2004 11:57am
haha

toggletoggle post by succubus  at Mar 23,2004 12:06pm
i was outside for 15 minutes talking to people loading their gear looking for my bag, it wasn't at the end of the night, but no one said anything about being broken into.

I know the missing bass was found and my camera bag too, it ended up in someone's van, but i got it back.

too many rumors going around unfortunately...

oh and my photos will be up tonight. I had to reinstall some software and finally got it working thanks to aaron's files and help..i'll post this evening

toggletoggle post by shatteredliz   at Mar 23,2004 5:22pm
damn, that sucks megan. good luck with everything.

toggletoggle post by theundergroundscene   at Mar 23,2004 5:41pm
Sprearing Jocasta had their window of their van smashed and their stereo stolen.

toggletoggle post by TheGreatSpaldino   at Mar 23,2004 5:43pm
Lowell is trashier than a garbage dump

toggletoggle post by goratory  at Mar 23,2004 5:44pm
we had an awesome time at the show even throughout all the bad shit that went down. We got kicked out by security around 8:00. And the sound guy must of had a very large dick in his ass. Anyways though, good luck with the suit, I'd like to see those fuckers go down. Anytime you need a band for a show, let us know, you put on a good show.

toggletoggle post by TheGreatSpaldino   at Mar 23,2004 5:47pm
where's the parties at? ;-)

toggletoggle post by Dreaded_Silence   at Mar 24,2004 1:29am
TheGreatSpaldino said:
Lowell is trashier than a garbage dump

at least you don't have to live here
bah...2 more months

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:you are signing your life away
[default homepage] [print][11:25:05pm Apr 28,2024
load time 0.02121 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]