New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> porphyria.... by xdysenterytomx on Mar 22,2004 4:08pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by xdysenterytomx   at Mar 22,2004 4:08pm
The other day my biology teacher assigned the class a project to do on any genetic disease...so i went on yahoo and noticed that porphyria was one, so i had to do it...sick band and brutal disease.....some of the pics of the people with it i found were pretty discusting!

toggletoggle post by RustedAngel at Mar 22,2004 4:33pm edited Mar 22,2004 4:34pm
hahhahaaha right on.

I'm getting pumped to play a show even though we're definetly not ready to yet. haha. Shawn the other guitar player will hopefully be making the 2 hour move to portsmouth in july/aug sometime. Then we will be able to get shit rollin a bit quicker. We do have a drummer right now, but we're not sure if he's gonna be able to move down here or not...

ANY DRUMMERS IN THE PORTSMOUTH AREA WANT TO PLAY SOME DEATH METAL?

http://shownomercy.com/porphyria/
http://www.hxcmp3.com/bands/4746/

toggletoggle post by Abbath at Mar 22,2004 4:58pm
hey you guys are fucking sweet, it's surprising hear such a strong death metal band that's in new england, usally so far all i've seen on this site is whiny hardcore bands. your vocalist is sick so is your guitarists, what surprised me the most is how sick your drummer is, don't let him go! he sounds fucking great. keep on updating i can't wait to see guys live!

toggletoggle post by The_ExhumeD  at Mar 22,2004 8:47pm
shit yeah they do

toggletoggle post by The_ExhumeD  at Mar 22,2004 9:52pm
kick ass that is, Nice guitar work

toggletoggle post by putain  at Mar 22,2004 9:55pm
what does that have to do with a science project

toggletoggle post by Abbath at Mar 22,2004 11:52pm
oh ya bonus points on having an Evil Dead 2 clip in the beginning of your song!

toggletoggle post by Josiah_the_Black  at Mar 23,2004 10:46am
Abbath said:
hey you guys are fucking sweet, it's surprising hear such a strong death metal band that's in new england, usally so far all i've seen on this site is whiny hardcore bands. your vocalist is sick so is your guitarists, what surprised me the most is how sick your drummer is, don't let him go! he sounds fucking great. keep on updating i can't wait to see guys live!

wasn't that a drum machine in the recordings?

toggletoggle post by RustedAngel at Mar 23,2004 11:01am
Josiah_the_Black said:

wasn't that a drum machine in the recordings?

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at Mar 23,2004 11:13am
that drum machine sounds pretty good, better than most i've heard. the drum machine my band used to use sounded so fake. we were going for a warm sound with our stuff and there's pretty much no way to make a drum machine sound warm.

toggletoggle post by Josh_hates_you  at Mar 23,2004 11:23am
run your drum machine through a tube preamp and a tube compressor it will warm up the signal tenfold

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Mar 23,2004 11:05pm
Speaking of NH bands, where are Jere and Jon from Iranach?

toggletoggle post by The_ExhumeD  at Mar 24,2004 10:22am
if one of them plays bass and wants to be in something on the side they should contact me

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:type $#1!, get hit
[default homepage] [print][3:01:49am Apr 28,2024
load time 0.03408 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]