New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> BEHEMOTH posts first single off of Evangelion! by the_reverend on Jun 23,2009 2:00pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jun 23,2009 2:00pm
BEHEMOTH posts first single off of Evangelion!
BEHEMOTH, who have set Evangelion as the title of the band's ninth hell-breaking opus, have just posted a brand new track and the first single off the band's August release on their official MySpace page. Head over to www.myspace.com/behemoth now to listen to the track "Ov Fire and the Void" off Evangelion and while you're there be sure to check out video footage of the band during the recording process as well as upcoming tour dates.

Evangelion was recorded in the band's hometown at Radio Gdansk studio with longtime sound engineer Malta, the Wieslawscy Brothers, and Daniel Bergstrand (drum engineering) in the producers' chairs. Evangelion was mixed in Miloco Studios by Colin Richardson (Machine Head, Slipknot, Carcass, Napalm Death) and will be unleashed in the US on August 11th via Metal Blade Records and in Europe on August 9th via Nuclear blast.

In support of the band's 9th full-length studio album Evangelion, BEHEMOTH will be touring on what is sure to be this summer's largest and most bone crushing metal festival; The Rockstar Energy Mayhem Festival with mighty Slayer and Marilyn Manson as co-headliners. BEHEMOTH will be conquering the Hot Topic stage alongside label mates Cannibal Corpse, The Black Dahlia Murder, Job for a Cowboy and Whitechapel, on over 25 dates this summer so make sure to catch the masters of blackened death metal live when they come to a city near you.

http://www.behemoth.pl
http://www.myspace.com/behemoth
Informational and Related Links
Bands:

Behemoth
Labels: Metalblade Records

toggletoggle post by BoarcorpseJimbo   at Jun 23,2009 2:25pm
Ya know, when i was 14 or 15 and i used to go into Hot Topic, they had shirts/merch for bands like Pennywise, Deftones, Korn, Opy Ivy, etc..
Now on the HT stage... Behemoth? Strange.

toggletoggle post by darkwor  at Jun 23,2009 2:36pm
This
is
EXCELLENT

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Jun 23,2009 3:18pm
ugh. i'm sure this will suck balls. The Apostasy is one of the most boring pieces of shit i've ever heard, save the drums. their early stuff is more tolerable, but only marginally.

toggletoggle post by goatcatalyst   at Jun 23,2009 3:39pm
Just listen to Azarath

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Jun 23,2009 4:24pm
I'll take Behemoth's 1st and 2nd album over any of their new stuff anyday.

toggletoggle post by joeyumbrella  at Jun 23,2009 4:31pm
fan of the song, the artwork, and the promo shots. band rules all around.

toggletoggle post by BoarcorpseJimbo   at Jun 23,2009 4:41pm
i certainly like their old stuff too, but "Zos Kai Cultus", "Demigod", and "The Apostasy" were all excellent in my book... and they're mindblowingly tight live.

toggletoggle post by spaldino at Jun 23,2009 4:52pm
yeah... I picked up a Behemoth shirt from Hot Topic actually... 8 bucks clearance. its funny seeing a behemoth like myself wearing a Behemoth shirt.

this song is bad ass by the way

toggletoggle post by zyklon at Jun 23,2009 6:32pm
I love Behemoth but that is a stupid name

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jun 24,2009 8:58am
[Jun 23,2009 3:39pm - goatcatalyst]
Just listen to Azarath

just played the new one on my show.

toggletoggle post by BlackoutRick at Jun 24,2009 9:24am
They kick ass live. Saw them a few years back at the Palladium. The singer goes "Worcester Masachusetts we came here to drink your alcohol and fuck your women." Then a few weeks later at Ozzfest and he goes "we didn't come over here from Poland to fuck around!"

toggletoggle post by darkwor  at Jun 24,2009 9:24am
Yeti said[orig][quote]
ugh. i'm sure this will suck balls. The Apostasy is one of the most boring pieces of shit i've ever heard, save the drums. their early stuff is more tolerable, but only marginally.

If you get on your knees, I still might have to stand on a chair, so that you can SUCK MY BALLS.

toggletoggle post by joeyumbrella  at Jun 24,2009 10:37am
BlackoutRick said[orig][quote]
They kick ass live. Saw them a few years back at the Palladium. The singer goes "Worcester Masachusetts we came here to drink your alcohol and fuck your women." Then a few weeks later at Ozzfest and he goes "we didn't come over here from Poland to fuck around!"

When I go somewhere to "Fuck Women" and "Drink your alcohol", I am most definitely not fucking around

toggletoggle post by BoarcorpseJimbo   at Jun 24,2009 11:03am
I know for a FACT that BEHEMOTH did both, Fuck our women, and drink our alcohol.

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Jun 24,2009 11:48am
Anyone know the story of how Nergal was the piss kicked out of him during early Behemoth?

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Jun 24,2009 11:48am
er... got*
(still can't edit in text mode, rev)

toggletoggle post by BoarcorpseJimbo   at Jun 24,2009 4:52pm
no, maybe you could tell us?

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Jun 25,2009 7:25am
darkwor said[orig][quote]
Yeti said[orig][quote]

If you get on your knees, I still might have to stand on a chair, so that you can SUCK MY BALLS.

the drummer is phenomenal, but the guitar work is laughable at best, and Nergal is a joke of a frontman. his voice is atrocious. last time i saw them at the Palladium i couldn't stand it and ended up leaving. i've really tried to find what other people see in them, but it escapes me.

toggletoggle post by BlackoutRick at Jun 25,2009 8:31am
You didnt think he was funny?

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:Putrid Malignant Scenario
[default homepage] [print][6:58:38am May 03,2024
load time 0.01775 secs/19 queries]
[search][refresh page]