New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> in need a bassist by The_ExhumeD on Mar 18,2004 7:33pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by The_ExhumeD  at Mar 18,2004 7:33pm
Grind/ blackmetal band in need of bassist, located in NH,
ineterested. lakes26@hotmail.com

toggletoggle post by Joe/NotCommon   at Mar 18,2004 7:42pm
get in line, you are the 895th band who needs a bassist

toggletoggle post by menstrual_sweatpants_disco   at Mar 18,2004 7:49pm
no, he just made 894 other posts about this.

toggletoggle post by Joe/NotCommon   at Mar 18,2004 7:51pm
I need a robot body

toggletoggle post by menstrual_sweatpants_disco   at Mar 18,2004 8:01pm
You go B! Blade you mah niggah.

toggletoggle post by succubus  at Mar 18,2004 8:04pm
menstrual_sweatpants_disco said:
no, he just made 894 other posts about this.

bahahahaha
awesome

toggletoggle post by Kalopsia   at Mar 19,2004 2:57am
the sad thing is, he really did make that many other threads about this. hey The Exhumed. did you ever think to expand your search outside of returntothepit.com??? just a thought

toggletoggle post by litacore   at Mar 19,2004 9:40am
dude use craigslist.org, also those freebie music-store mags Northeast Performer and Soundcheck are like 33% real metal and will let you put in free classifieds

toggletoggle post by RustedAngel at Mar 19,2004 9:51am
fag

toggletoggle post by The_ExhumeD  at Mar 19,2004 11:28am
I did check out other sites, and I did make posts on them and in stores... What the fuck else am I suppose to do, I come on daily to see if my add is still here and it isnt, so I post a new one.

toggletoggle post by menstrual_sweatpants_disco   at Mar 19,2004 11:40am
The_ExhumeD said:
What the fuck else am I suppose to do, I come on daily to see if my add is still here and it isnt, so I post a new one.

well, good luck finding a half-retarded basist.

toggletoggle post by Joe/NotCommon   at Mar 19,2004 11:41am
Rusted Angel is a girl who claims to be a man, don't take what he says personally.
If a person looks like a girl, acts like a girl, lusts for Aaron Pepelis and owns a dildo then that makes them a girl.

toggletoggle post by litacore   at Mar 19,2004 11:45am
The_ExhumeD said:
I did check out other sites, and I did make posts on them and in stores... What the fuck else am I suppose to do, I come on daily to see if my add is still here and it isnt, so I post a new one.

yeah but if you go to page 2 or beyond and just post a generic (or CREATIVE) reply to your old thread and that'll bump it to the top

sorry folks, I used to work at the Reference Desk in a public library so old habits die hard

toggletoggle post by RustedAngel at Mar 19,2004 12:09pm edited Mar 19,2004 12:12pm
Joe/NotCommon said:
Rusted Angel is a girl who claims to be a man, don't take what he says personally.
If a person looks like a girl, acts like a girl, lusts for Aaron Pepelis and owns a dildo then that makes them a girl.

joe is just a douchebag who has threatened to never post on this message board again, but didn't stay true to his word when he realized no one actually cared.

so instead he returns with vengeance, saying that I'm a girl because my hair is long (wow, so is everyone else's hair on here) and other retarded comments that he stole from his big brother.

toggletoggle post by Wee...Bink!  at Mar 19,2004 12:10pm
RustedAngel said:
Joe/NotCommon said:

joe is just a douchebag who has threatened to leave this message board forever, but didn't keep his word when he realized no one actually cared.

and you forgot posts 300 shows a week in the discussion section

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:you are signing your life away
[default homepage] [print][4:59:38pm Apr 26,2024
load time 0.03317 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]