New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> New England Heathen Metal Fest (outdoors) by arilliusbm on May 20,2009 5:36pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at May 20,2009 5:36pm
myself and a few other people here have a pipe dream of having a New England metal show outside.. with meat being cooked over flame, bands playing on a stage, people camping over night, and lots of booze. This kind of stuff doesn't happen to often around here.

this has been mentioned before.. and I am hoping it would happen sometime towards the end of summer - Aug, Sept.

There will be local black/heathen/pagan bands as well as any thrash and/or death band that wants to play it. The primary focus outside of the music will be the atmosphere - mainly the booze, food and being outdoors in nature.

There is a spot up in Berlin NH (way up) that could be a possible location for this. It is nestled between some mountains, in an open field surrounded by trees.

Perhaps a few national acts would be interested in playing it as well.

It's time we make this happen and start talking about it! We need location ideas, and band ideas.

Thoughts, suggestions?

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at May 20,2009 5:37pm
I think it would be cool. This ends my thoughts on the matter.

toggletoggle post by boblovesmusic   at May 20,2009 5:38pm
YES! THANK YOU! Not sure what assistance I could bring, but let me know!

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at May 20,2009 5:39pm
it's gonna have to take a group of people to get it done so anyone is more than welcome to contribute any input!

toggletoggle post by boblovesmusic   at May 20,2009 5:43pm
Cold Northern Vengeance is a given

Vaettir

we could try to get that Oakhelm band (from Portland)

if we timed it right, Hekseri

Shroud Of Bereavement would be great for this setting.

toggletoggle post by moenli at May 20,2009 5:43pm
you would need WAY more time to get this done by this fall...i'd get started on this in like 4months for next summer

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at May 20,2009 5:45pm
true - but sometimes things work out unexpectedly. ultimate goal is to have it before it starts getting too cold out. if it doesn't happen this summer, then next spring. if it doesnt happen then, then next summer. if it doesn't happen then.. well its a failed project!

toggletoggle post by boblovesmusic   at May 20,2009 5:46pm
we could do a proto-fest. Just like four or five bands to get things started and then next year do something bigger.

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at May 20,2009 5:48pm
yea. just need a location. I'm pretty sure I know about 3-4 local bands (including mine) that already expressed interest in playing it

toggletoggle post by boblovesmusic   at May 20,2009 5:52pm
Also, needs a different name... haha

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at May 20,2009 5:54pm
hahaha yea.

I was thinking that i could ask some canadian bands too, but we all know how canadians are

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at May 20,2009 5:55pm
Montreal and its surrounding area has some decent bands.. and it's really not too far away.

toggletoggle post by boblovesmusic   at May 20,2009 5:58pm
The Hills Are Alive With The Sound Of Music Fest

toggletoggle post by HeavensJail_nli at May 20,2009 6:06pm
Would love to see this happen; following suggestions:

1) Don't be afraid to start small. It's more important to have 100 people show up than to have 20 bands play. Wacken started out with like 200 people, five bands, and a DJ.

2) Make sure that the landowner is cool with every aspect of the fest AND has a good relationship with local law enforcement. The last thing that you want is late-breaking venue change because the guy flakes, or the cops decide to shut it down. Coos Chaos Fest seemed to work, so this if this is the same place as implied in that other thread, this is probably under control.

3) If you do 2 days, do Friday and Saturday. This allows people to have a bang-up time on the last day, sleep over, and drive home in time to be ready for work Monday. It's better to have people straggle in Friday than to straggle out on Sunday to build good vibes if you want to do this again.

4) Similarly, you want to do two days, even if you can only rent/afford to power the PA for one day, so that people can get settled in for a decent day of music. Big fire + acoustic guitars if you want to do an 'event' the first night instead of people just hanging at their campfires, drinking, and playing their car stereos loud...which is going to be in the mix too regardless.

5) Be prepared and work with law enforcement and emergency services from the area going into the fest. If you're able to get a good turnout, something is *going* to go wrong, just from the law of large numbers: some 16-year-old kid will get alcohol poisoning, some idiot will set their tent on fire, somebody will trip over a rock going to piss and break a bone or something. Being prepared for this means that when they get called in, they'll be more inclined to see it as idiots hurting themselves rather than you enabling reckless behavior. Nobody wants cops walking around site to site checking IDs, but they also don't want the campground going up in flames because the fire truck can't get in.

6) Embrace shitty weather. Fest is on rain or shine. Have a tarp or something over the stage to keep the equipment dry in case it rains, and let the audience play in the mud.

Still thinking; maybe more later.

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at May 20,2009 6:17pm
Yea, man.. thanks for those suggestions. Those are things I was thinking about. The key to making something like this happen is to make sure the landowner is cool with it and the cops know about it.
Of course one must focus on the risks of having something like this. One person could ruin the whole fest and make a lot of people very unhappy.

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at May 20,2009 6:19pm
I know there are some people here that have gone to the Gathering of Shadows in Colorado... anyone with suggestions from experience with that?

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at May 20,2009 6:26pm
Pam tried to put something like this together a couple years back...almost worked.

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at May 20,2009 6:33pm
perhaps she can try to help?

toggletoggle post by blue  at May 20,2009 7:04pm
Just letting you know, your proposed date is pretty much when New England Deathfest is happening. In an effort to keep your turnout high, I'd consider a date at least a month apart. Just a thought.

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at May 20,2009 7:08pm
didn't realize! thanks man.

toggletoggle post by moenli at May 20,2009 7:12pm
or BLUE WILL CRUSH YOOOOUUUU!!!!

toggletoggle post by sinistas   at May 20,2009 7:33pm
I don't know if we fit your musical vision, but I'd love to get Dreaded Silence on this.

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at May 20,2009 7:38pm
yes, I enjoy you guys

toggletoggle post by boblovesmusic   at May 20,2009 7:38pm
I second this inclusion.

toggletoggle post by RustyPS  at May 20,2009 8:32pm
very good idea...and very good points so far....i would say wait till next year just because i would think finding an open field venue alone would take a long time

and i know we dont fit the vision of the type of band you would want on this but ill throw HYEO on the list of bands that would play this if youll have us

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at May 20,2009 9:01pm
aril, are you trying to give me a boner?

toggletoggle post by soilentgreenispizza at May 20,2009 9:35pm
shabti from portland would love to play!!!!

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at May 20,2009 9:38pm
I agree that working on this with an eye to have it in 2010 is probably the wisest plan.

toggletoggle post by quintessence  at May 20,2009 9:42pm
I would love to help in anyway I can to get this to work. I live in NH and have always wanted to do this on my own land here. I own over 30 acres of farm land and forest.

toggletoggle post by boblovesmusic   at May 20,2009 9:49pm
dude, for real!?

toggletoggle post by RustyPS  at May 20,2009 10:04pm
quintessence said[orig][quote]
I would love to help in anyway I can to get this to work. I live in NH and have always wanted to do this on my own land here. I own over 30 acres of farm land and forest.
maybe finding an open field venue wille be easier than I thought....lol

toggletoggle post by sinistas   at May 20,2009 11:37pm
That would be awesome.

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at May 20,2009 11:59pm
well folks I'm glad to see i'm not the only one interested in pursuing this. the ideal situation would definitely be 2010 for a real "fest" , however if it is at all possible to have a smaller proto-fest type thing in September or next spring i'd be down for it as well.

I do know the place that that held (holds?) the Coos County Chaos fests (Eagles Field - West Milan Rd, Berlin NH) has a stage set up and is perfect for this kind of thing, although it is a drive for some.

But if this thing is done correctly, it'd be a killer time and would perhaps open the door for more!

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at May 21,2009 12:06am
Hopefully it all works out, sounds rad.

toggletoggle post by quintessence  at May 21,2009 1:56am
RustyPS said[orig][quote]
quintessence said[orig][quote]
maybe finding an open field venue wille be easier than I thought....lol

Yeah, honestly I am not too comfortable with this just yet. The land is still used for agriculteral purposes during the summer, and having a bunch of drunken metal heads trampling all over everything wouldn't work out. In a few years when I can do what ever I want with the fields though.... maybe even 2010, who knows? An established place that has had a fest or event before would be preferable. Like coos county or whatever

I'm not sure my town would even allow it. I also still have neighbors. OLD neighbors. BUT I'm going to look into some things and see what I can find out. This town only has 1 cop and hes friends with my dad... so I'll see. I live in far far western NH though. Not really the best place. Could attract some VT or maybe even some NY peeps though.

toggletoggle post by MikeOvDecrepitvde at May 21,2009 8:01am
Burzum styled jam band or fest shouldn't happen.

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at May 21,2009 9:23am
Hoser's a country-man. Maybe he can help.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at May 21,2009 9:38am
30 acres isn't really a lot of land when you look at it. it just sounds like a lot. I also don't think that a bm fest would be considered "current use"

The coos took a lot of effort from locals to get through.

I hate mosquito.

does a bear bm in the woods?

toggletoggle post by largefreakatzero at May 21,2009 9:39am
Have it in October, then I could go grouse hunting up there too.

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at May 21,2009 9:50am
30 acres is way more land needed for a small thing like this.
anything under 10 should work fine. we're not hosting wacken here or anything.
haha, I don't think anyone likes mosquitoes, but they are part of being outdoors. get used to it!

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at May 21,2009 9:51am
personally, I hate ticks even more. those fucking things..
best thing is when you pick them off of your pet and they're all huge and brown. burning them in that stage is almost as fun as putting salt on some slugs

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at May 21,2009 9:52am
you are so so so so so so wrong there on all accounts.
1)

2) if you care about neighboors, 30 acres insn't a lot. They will hear everything.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at May 21,2009 9:53am
you need a buffer zone so neighboring farms don't have drunken assholes fucking their cows, drunken sluts passing out and choking on their own vomit on their land, and lastly noise.

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at May 21,2009 9:55am
I was thinking excluding neighbors. of course they'd hear it if people lived there. I used to practice in my parents barn back in the day, and it was about 3 acres back near the woods. complaints.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at May 21,2009 9:57am
my dad's got 48 acres and if the concert was set up at the bottom of the hill maybe. but that's 15-20 acres deep into the woods with 150+ behind it and 400+ to the right of it of all trees.

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at May 21,2009 9:57am
party at your dads

toggletoggle post by largefreakatzero at May 21,2009 10:00am
I have 4 acres and none of you are invited over.

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at May 21,2009 10:02am
:(

toggletoggle post by largefreakatzero at May 21,2009 10:04am
OK, except for members of Dreaded Silence, but only if you bring drugs.

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at May 21,2009 10:08am
note to self: find some drugs

toggletoggle post by Yeti at May 21,2009 10:53am
arilliusbm said[orig][quote]
Hoser's a country-man. Maybe he can help.

Hoser is not allowed near this for any reason.

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at May 21,2009 10:56am
hoser & powerkok will headline this fest

toggletoggle post by AndrewBastard at May 21,2009 11:08am
Someday I will do this on my dads 25 acres in NH...he has to get really old and senile first, though because he'd never okay it....

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at May 21,2009 11:11am
[May 21,2009 10:08am - dreadkill]
note to self: find some drugs

find a highschooler. they always have drugs.

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Mar 9,2010 12:48pm
Bump for slag.

I got the phone number of the guy to contact regarding that joint in NH.

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Mar 9,2010 12:54pm
In b4 Varg sneaking off to a Motel 6 in the middle of the night because sleeping on the ground irritates his lumbago.

toggletoggle post by Slag NLI at Mar 9,2010 1:26pm
Bump for slag.

I got the phone number of the guy to contact regarding that joint in NH.

Thanks a ton. Did not know this was already a thought. It is going to happen this year. Send me the phone number?

toggletoggle post by HARD WRKIN HAM at Mar 9,2010 1:28pm
HAEYUHL PAEGUHN HOARDES

toggletoggle post by sinistas   at Mar 9,2010 1:31pm
Still interested, also.

toggletoggle post by HARD WRKIN HAM at Mar 9,2010 1:37pm
UNDEHR ODUNS IGUL TEH BAHNIR AWV PAYGONEIZM ISCZ UNFERLD
THAT NIGGOR IZ GEVEN MEE A DURTEE LUK.WWWWWWHITTHIFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFAAKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!??

toggletoggle post by i_am_not_me   at Mar 9,2010 2:16pm
inb440acresandamule

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Mar 9,2010 2:18pm
HARD%20WRKIN%20HAM said[orig][quote]
THAT NIGGOR IZ GEVEN MEE A DURTEE LUK.WWWWWWHITTHIFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFAAKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!??

Too real.

toggletoggle post by jeff_met_aliens at Mar 9,2010 2:38pm
That place in Berlin was where the Mountain Mayhem Metal Fest was last year, Eagle's Field I believe. We (We Met Aliens) went up for that one and had an awesome time. Not exactly what we expected but it was a great day and everyone had a good time. You could hit up the Mountain Metal Mayhem guy and try to get some info from him about what it took to set that up. He had a few national acts on that show.

toggletoggle post by jeff_met_aliens at Mar 9,2010 2:57pm
That place in Berlin was where the Mountain Mayhem Metal Fest was last year, Eagle's Field I believe. We (We Met Aliens) went up for that one and had an awesome time. Not exactly what we expected but it was a great day and everyone had a good time. You could hit up the Mountain Metal Mayhem guy and try to get some info from him about what it took to set that up. He had a few national acts on that show.

toggletoggle post by slag nli at Mar 9,2010 3:01pm
I will do that.

I will do that.

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Mar 9,2010 3:01pm
It's so awesome you said it twice!

toggletoggle post by slag nli at Mar 9,2010 3:03pm
It's so awesome you said it twice!
check your email and send me an email about this guy or whomever i need to talk to make this happen. heathen.

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Mar 9,2010 3:13pm
Ok.. I'll do that tonight when I'm on my pc. I've got to dig fo the number.

toggletoggle post by slark my words at Mar 9,2010 3:31pm
this will never happen

toggletoggle post by Slag NLI at Mar 9,2010 3:32pm
Oh? Is that a challenge?

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Mar 9,2010 3:32pm
yes sir it will.
You just lost your invitation

toggletoggle post by Jeff_met_aliens at Mar 9,2010 3:53pm

toggletoggle post by ouchdrummer   at Mar 10,2010 10:26am
pipe dream.

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Mar 10,2010 10:41am
I wouldn't say that. There's been shows up there before.

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Mar 10,2010 10:42am
It's not a question of IF anymore. It's a question of WHEN.

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Mar 10,2010 10:47am
Well, I guess I did say it.
But I can assure you something will be organized.

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at Mar 10,2010 11:02am
yes sir it will.
You just lost your invitation
slark my words lost his invitation, but 1-877-slars4kids, slardy slar slar, i'm thinkin slarbys, and the rest of the slars are still invited, right?

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Mar 10,2010 11:03am
Only Slario is.

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at Mar 10,2010 11:04am
what about sluigi?

toggletoggle post by josh_hates_you  at Mar 10,2010 11:05am
make sure there is enough room on the grounds to perform rituals.

toggletoggle post by ouchdrummer   at Mar 10,2010 11:06am
1-877-slars4kids, S L A R slars4kids, 1-877-slars4kids, donate your slar today.

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Mar 10,2010 11:07am
lol @ this ritual shit. It all started when I trolled you fags in the Halloween thread.

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at Mar 10,2010 11:11am
you can lol about rituals all you want, but you should really be doing a ritual about rituals.

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Mar 10,2010 11:12am
Through the ritual hills

toggletoggle post by josh_hates_you  at Mar 10,2010 11:17am
rituals dont always have to be about you aril.

i was just saying make sure there is enough room on the grounds in case OTHER people wanna do rituals.

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Mar 10,2010 11:19am
that I know of, there are about 4 people that post here that perform or have performed rituals. So yes, there's an open field up there. Be my guest

toggletoggle post by arktouros at Mar 10,2010 11:21am
'ritual' is a generic term sir.

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Mar 10,2010 11:23am
indeed, but the rttp meme refers to pagan rituals on all hallows eve.

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Mar 10,2010 11:28am
or, the more appropriate term: Samhain.

regardless, as with any show, there's plenty of room for orgies, rituals, bukkake, brawls, etc. whatever suits your needs.

toggletoggle post by arktouros at Mar 10,2010 11:30am

toggletoggle post by josh_hates_you  at Mar 10,2010 11:35am
arktouros said[orig][quote]
'ritual' is a generic term sir.

i am performing a ritual right now. maybe after i'll bump the "bump when high thread"

rituals rule

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Mar 10,2010 11:35am
I have a ritual of fapping everyday.

toggletoggle post by josh_hates_you  at Mar 10,2010 11:39am
i fap more often than i brush my teeth. im gonna do a tooth brushing ritual.

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Mar 10,2010 11:40am
watch out, that costs 200 bucks

toggletoggle post by slag project management inc at Mar 10,2010 11:41am
i will def do my best to get this to happen outside. if not outside, a festival of some sorts will happen... oh ye of little rituals.

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Mar 10,2010 11:43am
If you call that guy, let me know. I'll call him too if need be.

toggletoggle post by AndrewBastard, $Version=1 at Mar 10,2010 12:00pm
Outdoors or GTFO

toggletoggle post by slarmer in the dell at Dec 5,2011 3:55pm
slark%20my%20words said[orig][quote]
this will never happen

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Dec 5,2011 4:02pm
It halpened.

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Dec 5,2011 4:03pm
And that place never returned a call.

toggletoggle post by ark at Dec 5,2011 4:05pm
i would play this, i would bring meat, fire, spirits, people, drugs, wood, effigies of aril...but i wouldn't want to actually have any responsiblity for booking it. so far i've done a good job

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Dec 5,2011 4:08pm
we need people with land. Coos County is too far.

toggletoggle post by Tony Lazaro at Dec 5,2011 4:23pm
Vital Remains won't consider doing this for anything less than $2,500. Please, don't act like you weren't going to ask us to headline this.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Dec 5,2011 4:29pm
VR VR is VR.

toggletoggle post by josh_hates_you  at Dec 5,2011 4:35pm

Has DYA ever told you the stories about Dave-a-palooza or dave stock?

toggletoggle post by frankovhell at Dec 5,2011 4:44pm
Excited to see these guys

bennyhillifier Should get them to play CHerry St Ryan

toggletoggle post by frankovhell at Dec 5,2011 4:50pm
woops wrong thread!

toggletoggle post by atthehaunted NLI at Dec 5,2011 9:37pm
Betrayed by Prophecy would be down to play this. Talk to the guys in Sunken Ships or Jack's Broken Jaw, they put on an outdoor music fest this past summer in New Hampshire.

toggletoggle post by KENNY LANNING W/ 30 RACK OF NATTY ICE at Mar 28,2012 10:09am
HEY GUYS LETS MAKE THIS HAPPEN I COULD GET SKULLTOBOGGAN AND VITAL REMAINS TO PLAY

toggletoggle post by the_mex at Mar 28,2012 1:53pm
Lol@ kenny

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Mar 28,2012 9:33pm
josh_hates_you said[orig][quote]

Has DYA ever told you the stories about Dave-a-palooza or dave stock?

I am not familiar with these events, only Queefstock.

Protip: Even if there is a band called "The Fiddlin' Niggers" playing the show, you probably shouldn't flyer every telephone pole in every town in a 50-mile radius about it.

toggletoggle post by HAMBONE at Sep 12,2012 2:43pm
bummppp

toggletoggle post by boblovesmusic   at Sep 12,2012 2:44pm
Winter Is Coming Fest

toggletoggle post by who slarted? at Feb 13,2013 4:46pm
slarmer%20in%20the%20dell said[orig][quote]
this will never happen

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Feb 13,2013 6:16pm
I did my slart and made a few phone calls but couldn't get any bites. Best option is to have it up on some farm somewhere.

toggletoggle post by Ghoulash at Feb 14,2013 2:11pm
I might be able to make this happen. My friend owns some land in Coventry, on this land there is a natural amphitheatre that were clearing out in the spring if it all goes well we might be able to have a show there by August.

We're also talking about having the black metal solstice show there next December so if you know how to control a couple or if you want to help pay for the stage & generator please get at me. tomgsly@gmail.com

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Feb 14,2013 2:13pm
That would be awesome.

toggletoggle post by AndrewBastard  at Feb 14,2013 2:14pm
yup^

toggletoggle post by nekronaut  at Feb 14,2013 2:22pm
YUUUUUUUUUUUP!

toggletoggle post by Not City Queer at Feb 14,2013 2:24pm
^ False heathens.

toggletoggle post by ÆRK at Feb 14,2013 2:26pm
real heathen, false pagan here.

toggletoggle post by Uncle Paul at Feb 14,2013 2:34pm
I never been a city queer... I am proud of that... Cuz no matter what those city folks say... City ain't heathen ... City is not a heathen or a pagan or a country thing... Heathens ain't from the city ... Bottom line... They ain't... Paganism and heathenry comes from the countryside...

toggletoggle post by Burnsy at Feb 14,2013 2:36pm edited Feb 14,2013 2:36pm
Sister-fucking and cow-fucking also come from the countryside. Just sayin.

toggletoggle post by ELLIPSES POLICE at Feb 14,2013 3:30pm
HALT... PULL OVER, CITIZEN... PLACE THE ELLIPSES ON THE CAR...

toggletoggle post by Burnsy at Feb 14,2013 3:34pm
Finally, someone doing their fucking job.

toggletoggle post by largefreakatzero at Feb 14,2013 3:34pm
Burnsy said[orig][quote]
Sister-fucking and cow-fucking also come from the countryside. Just sayin.

We gotta get laid somehow in the woods :(

toggletoggle post by slarley davidson & slarboro man at Feb 14,2013 3:43pm
who%20slarted? said[orig][quote]
this will never happen

toggletoggle post by Burnsy at Feb 14,2013 3:44pm
I guess I have no place knocking it til I've tried it, LFAZ.

toggletoggle post by largefreakatzero at Feb 14,2013 7:56pm
In all seriousness I would come out of metal retirement to reveal my shitty secret project for something like this. The couple two three Coos Chaos feasts we did were probably the most fun shows I've ever played. Would dig doing something like that again. I mean where else can you almost collide with a moose on the way home and have your singer unsuccessfully try to fight most of a small town?

toggletoggle post by chriskar at Feb 15,2013 1:35pm
depending on the date aril, we'd be down to do this.

toggletoggle post by DYA is TURNING IT OFF AND ON AGAIN at Feb 15,2013 1:57pm

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Feb 15,2013 3:21pm
largefreakatzero said[orig][quote]
In all seriousness I would come out of metal retirement to reveal my shitty secret project for something like this. The couple two three Coos Chaos feasts we did were probably the most fun shows I've ever played. Would dig doing something like that again. I mean where else can you almost collide with a moose on the way home and have your singer unsuccessfully try to fight most of a small town?

reveal it anyways.

toggletoggle post by vattnet viskslar at Feb 15,2013 3:36pm
slarley%20davidson%20 said[orig][quote]
this will never happen

toggletoggle post by largefreakatzero at Feb 15,2013 3:51pm
Yeti said[orig][quote]
largefreakatzero said[orig][quote]

reveal it anyways.

Need to get around to recording first.

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Feb 15,2013 4:03pm
I'll show you mine if you show me yours.

toggletoggle post by largefreakatzero at Feb 15,2013 4:07pm

Excuse me while I whip this out.

toggletoggle post by slark was the night at Feb 15,2013 4:20pm
vattnet%20viskslar said[orig][quote]
this will never happen

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Feb 15,2013 4:32pm
Can't you see that this man is a nih?

toggletoggle post by Alx_Casket  at Feb 15,2013 4:42pm

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Feb 15,2013 4:54pm
Wrong movie fun guy.

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Feb 15,2013 4:55pm
I clearly typed "nih" and not "ni' FAKE FAN

toggletoggle post by DYA is TURNING IT OFF AND ON AGAIN at Feb 15,2013 6:00pm
nih please

toggletoggle post by Snowden at Feb 15,2013 7:19pm
NIMH plz

toggletoggle post by josh hates logging in at Feb 23,2013 6:00pm
https://www.facebook.com/events/582230901793853/

They got this done in California. You're doing it wrong.

toggletoggle post by slargo at Feb 25,2013 12:37pm
slark%20was%20the%20night said[orig][quote]
this will never happen

toggletoggle post by Alex_Mooney_likes_this at Feb 25,2013 4:48pm

toggletoggle post by the truth at Feb 25,2013 4:49pm
slargo said[orig][quote]
this will never happen

toggletoggle post by slarket basket at Mar 1,2013 12:41pm
slargo said[orig][quote]
this will never happen

toggletoggle post by Han Solo at Mar 1,2013 1:11pm
ITT: Im gone for a little while and all of a sudden rttp has delusions of grandeur?

toggletoggle post by dzhokslar tslarnaev at May 15,2013 4:09pm
slarket%20basket said[orig][quote]
slargo said[orig][quote]
this will never happen

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at May 15,2013 4:11pm
Actually, the LEGION is doing one apparently

toggletoggle post by Alx_Casket  at May 15,2013 4:11pm
Next year in VT. *whistles*

toggletoggle post by Bill Cheesespeaker at May 15,2013 4:21pm
Why is Alex posting in this thread? Is Green Jelly playing?

toggletoggle post by Alx_Casket  at May 15,2013 4:47pm
Good one, aril.

toggletoggle post by DJ WolkKvb at May 15,2013 5:00pm
Putting in a request for vacation time at Lids to support the Legion outside.

toggletoggle post by AndrewBastard NLI at May 15,2013 6:20pm
I found the raddest place in lynn mass nea dungeon rock that's like made for an outdoor music fest...stage set up, picnic tables/fire pits everywhere...but houses are way too close :/

toggletoggle post by largefreakatzero at May 15,2013 7:34pm
"Rad" and "Lynn, MA" are mutually exclusive and cannot be used on the same sentence.

toggletoggle post by Alx_Casket  at May 15,2013 9:30pm
@dru unplugged dgm set

toggletoggle post by DYA is DERISIVE OF YOUR NONSENSE at May 16,2013 8:41am
Alx_Casket said[orig][quote]
Good one, aril.

Persecution complexes are so 2000s.

toggletoggle post by slar trek into slarkness at May 16,2013 12:59pm
dzhokslar%20tslarnaev said[orig][quote]
slargo said[orig][quote]
this will never happen

toggletoggle post by grandmotherweb at May 20,2013 10:54pm
.. but if it does, i will bring an army of fire spinners

toggletoggle post by DYA is NOPE at May 21,2013 9:03am
grandmotherweb said[orig][quote]

Please don't, this could be cool. We don't need to dork it up with hippie performance art.

toggletoggle post by BobNOMAAMRooney nli at May 21,2013 9:12am
If the fire spinners are allowed on Never Gonna Happen Fest I certainly hope the weeks prior are very dry and a forest fire kills everyone there.

toggletoggle post by DYA is NOPE at May 21,2013 9:15am
In charge of fire safety for New England Attention and Thursdays Fest: Great White's pyro guy.

toggletoggle post by DYA is NOPE at May 21,2013 9:21am
I will be in attendance, performing live heathen spin art, and distributing Satanic inverted un-friendship bracelets. I don't have to headline, you can give me the slot just before.

toggletoggle post by KEVORD  at May 21,2013 9:33am edited May 21,2013 10:02am
How will the cops find the fest to break it up if there isn't flaming signals lighting up the sky?DIY 911 guys.

toggletoggle post by BobNOMAAMRooney nli at May 21,2013 9:34am
Can I have a stall where I can make gimp bracelets? Sorry, I meant serpentine bindings.

toggletoggle post by Lance Vance at May 21,2013 10:00am
DYA%20is%20NOPE said[orig][quote]

Please don't, this could be cool. We don't need to dork it up with hippie performance art.

That awkward moment when you realize the rest of the world isn't like the venue you run where you can do a fire breathing show whenever you want.

toggletoggle post by ark at May 21,2013 11:10am
shut your pie hole alx!

toggletoggle post by DYA is NOPE at May 21,2013 11:15am
ark said[orig][quote]
shut your pie hole alx!

I smell notGaucher, please post privileged D&D info to confirm identity.

toggletoggle post by Alx_Casket  at May 21,2013 11:29am
ark said[orig][quote]
shut your pie hole alx!

toggletoggle post by Thri-Kreen Inquisitor Command at May 21,2013 11:32am
Currently recieving intel on mass-trolling operation by the flesh known as Alx_Casket. Massive archive of tasty felines confirmed.

toggletoggle post by Alx_Casket  at May 21,2013 11:36am
I don't usually troll, but when I do, I'm using aril's IP. Srsly tho, I only post logged in.

toggletoggle post by DYA is NOPE at May 21,2013 11:36am
Thri-Kreen%20Inquisitor%20Command said[orig][quote]
Currently recieving intel on mass-trolling operation by the flesh known as Alx_Casket. Massive archive of tasty felines confirmed.

Challenge question successfully answered. Your RTTP Elite Mountaineer Gold Account menu options are now available. Please enjoy your day.

toggletoggle post by Thri-Kreen Inquisitor Command at May 21,2013 11:48am
You wriggle and squirm! Oh this one loves to watch, yes!!

toggletoggle post by grandmotherweb at May 21,2013 2:29pm
Lance%20Vance said[orig][quote]

That awkward moment when you realize the rest of the world isn't like the venue you run where you can do a fire breathing show whenever you want.

oh, i'm keenly aware of how hard it is to find places to do fire. but i maintain that an outdoor metal fest is more worthy than the hippie techno raves that usually have it.

toggletoggle post by SUCCESSFUL HIPPIE TECHNO RAVE PROMOTER at May 21,2013 2:40pm
Lance%20Vance said[orig][quote]

oh, i'm keenly aware of how hard it is to find places to do fire. but i maintain that an outdoor metal fest is more worthy than the hippie techno raves that usually have it.

NOT INTERESTED.

toggletoggle post by mayor slarty walsh at May 15,2014 3:59pm
slargo said[orig][quote]
this will never happen

toggletoggle post by TimRiley at May 15,2014 4:03pm edited May 15,2014 4:47pm
well actually- it will. at least in a different incarnation.

toggletoggle post by slarduous task at May 15,2014 4:15pm
mayor%20slarty%20walsh said[orig][quote]
slargo said[orig][quote]
this will never happen

toggletoggle post by TimRiley at May 15,2014 4:39pm
sorry- arduous task is not on the bill.

toggletoggle post by slartan's slartyrs at May 15,2014 5:44pm
slarduous%20task said[orig][quote]
slargo said[orig][quote]
this will never happen

toggletoggle post by heaving_heathen at May 16,2014 4:36pm
slartan‘s%20slartyrs said[orig][quote]
slargo said[orig][quote]

toggletoggle post by Alx_Casket  at Jun 13,2014 3:47pm
This is in the process of being built in Greenfield, MA. It seems like a good venue for something like this, albeit a hike.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/rpmfest/rpm-fest-2014-a-heavy-music-festival-in-western-ma

toggletoggle post by TimRiley at Jun 13,2014 4:14pm
As of last weekend, the stage floor was completed. We're doing more work tomorrow taking stumps out from the back to make room to finish about 150 cars worth of parking/camping area.

bennyhillifier

toggletoggle post by Wayne from Eternal Suffering's bingo wings at Jun 13,2014 5:02pm
slartan said[orig][quote]
slargo said[orig][quote]
this will never halpin

toggletoggle post by Alx_Casket  at Jun 16,2014 11:00am
If a stage is built in the woods, does a heathen metal fest ever get booked there?

toggletoggle post by Pro Tip: at Jun 16,2014 11:07am
if this is a legit event that is actually going to happen ..then you should probably post a new thread that does not contain all the extra bullshit from previous failed attempts/outlandish plans.

toggletoggle post by slartin short at Jun 18,2014 2:36pm
slargo said[orig][quote]
this will never happen

toggletoggle post by sad aril at Feb 21,2015 8:17pm
:(

toggletoggle post by better call slar at Feb 22,2015 9:08pm
slartin%20short said[orig][quote]
slargo said[orig][quote]
this will never happen

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:you are so smrt
[default homepage] [print][2:22:48pm Apr 27,2024
load time 0.90181 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]