New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> so i ditched the silk nd wore manties to the gym today by the_reverend on May 6,2009 9:45pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at May 6,2009 9:45pm
very unpleasant. it felt like my business was molded in silly putty. their is no air flow so I tooted walking around the track and it stayed in my ass the whole time I worked out. also after stripping to shower, some dude that saw the manties couldn't stop staring at me. lose lose lose.

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at May 6,2009 9:46pm
Be a bigger sissy. You can't.

toggletoggle post by MillenialKingdom  at May 6,2009 9:52pm
HAHAHAHAH

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at May 6,2009 10:38pm
richard, wants me to kiss your muscles?

is there a sciences to farting in boxer briefs? it basically turned the tight material over my checks into the head of a drum.

toggletoggle post by MarkFuckingRichards  at May 6,2009 10:43pm
If they're that tight then you're wearing the wrong ones. Get Fruit Of The Loom and you won't have to worry about fart trappage. DO IT. DO IT NOW.

toggletoggle post by ouchdrummer   at May 6,2009 10:45pm
i give this thread title a B+.

toggletoggle post by Murph  at May 6,2009 11:51pm edited May 6,2009 11:51pm
the_reverend said[orig][quote]
very unpleasant. it felt like my business was molded in silly putty. their is no air flow so I tooted walking around the track and it stayed in my ass the whole time I worked out. also after stripping to shower, some dude that saw the manties couldn't stop staring at me. lose lose lose.

You don't deserve to wear boxer briefs after all this shit-talking.

I don't understand how boxers are even an option (although I'll never wear any pure briefs other than my hot pink and neon green ones...on principle) because the fucking seam shreds the ball skin and gooch endlessly and makes everything fucking raw, and then when you take your pants off you look like Eric Foreman every single time and I hate looking so goddamn white bread so fuck boxers and wear boxer briefs and be a real man instead of a information technologies employee for chrissakes.

Plus, you can swim in boxer briefs (even if they're white, cause shit, why not) and everything's kosher.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at May 7,2009 12:17am
I wore them cause of that thread. I felt like I should try it. unfortunately, my experience was awkward and embarrassing. this world needs a clensing. right now, im back in boxers and loving it.

toggletoggle post by brian_dc  at May 7,2009 12:21am
get dick-guillotined, faggot

toggletoggle post by Yeti at May 7,2009 10:40am
boxers all day. fuck your manties.

toggletoggle post by largefreakatzero at May 7,2009 11:06am
Sounds like quite the gym you belong to. Did your admirer then snap you with a towel for sexy results?

toggletoggle post by Murph  at May 7,2009 11:32am
Yeti said[orig][quote]
boxers all day. fuck your manties.

You can have all the boxers in the world, man. TAKE DAT SHIT.

toggletoggle post by tomx nli at May 7,2009 12:32pm
american apparel boxer briefs. game over

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at May 7,2009 12:57pm
damn, I need to go to randy andy's gym if there is towel snapping.

toggletoggle post by Yeti at May 7,2009 12:59pm
gym?

ooooooh GYM

toggletoggle post by sxealex   at May 7,2009 4:20pm
he meant GYN not GYM

toggletoggle post by largefreakatzero at May 7,2009 4:44pm
the_reverend said[orig][quote]
damn, I need to go to randy andy's gym if there is towel snapping.

Yeth.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at May 7,2009 5:04pm
oh that sort of gym

toggletoggle post by GEORGE ZIMMER at May 7,2009 6:05pm

HI...I'M GEORGE ZIMMER - FOUNDER AND CEO OF THE MEN'S WEARHOUSE. LAST NIGHT I UNSHEATEHED MY MUNGO MAN SPIUT FROM MY JEANS AND FLOPPED IT DOWN IN FRONT OF YOUR MOTHER - YOUR SENILE DOWNSTAIRS NEIGHBOUR TAPPED AT HER CEILING BECAUSE OF THE CLAMOR. YOUR MOM WAS BARELY ABLE TO NIBBLE AT MY PLUMP, PRODIGIOUS MEMBER BEFORE I GRABBED IT LIKE A LASSO AND SMACKED HER ACROSS THE FACE SO HARD, SHE FLEW, SPINNING ONTO THE BENT OVER - AWAITING MY ADMISSION OF MY THROBBING ACREAGE OF FLESH. SHE COULD ONLY TAKE 30 SECONDS OF MY MAN MEAT BEFORE SHE FAINTED, I FINISHED AND USED HER TOOTH BRUSH AS A TOILET PAPER AND LEFT A QUARTER ON HER ASS. SHE CALLED ME FOUR TIMES TODAY. I GUARANTEE IT.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:type...click...no thinking required
[default homepage] [print][7:30:08pm Apr 26,2024
load time 0.01271 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]