New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Great example of a dumb bitch by succubus on Mar 16,2004 9:31pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by succubus  at Mar 16,2004 9:31pm
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=stor...nm/20040317/people_nm/crime_love_dc
courtney love..you're all washed up..get a life..i feel so sorry for your little girl

toggletoggle post by intricateprocess   at Mar 16,2004 10:30pm
she is so out of control.........she calls up stern all the time and talks absolute non sense..........shes as gone as kurt

toggletoggle post by succubus  at Mar 16,2004 10:36pm edited Mar 16,2004 10:37pm
yes most definitely out of control....she doesn't even know what she wants....one minute looking like coked up white trash, making fun of celebs and then she wants to be one..all beautiful and sexy..so she gets a nose job, boob job, lip injections and puts on a designer gown and then back to old tricks...
ugh she makes me sick

toggletoggle post by intricateprocess   at Mar 16,2004 10:43pm
its pretty obvious she was put on earth to kill kurt cobain,that was her mission...........why is she still alive, she was supposed to self destruct after she completed the objective............damn technology

toggletoggle post by MyDeadDoll   at Mar 16,2004 10:59pm
how old is her daughter now? that's sad that the little
girl has to go through all her mom's bullshit.

toggletoggle post by Abbath at Mar 16,2004 11:52pm
i've never found her attractive and she looks hidous now, just drink bleach by now

toggletoggle post by TheGreatSpaldino   at Mar 17,2004 12:58am
it hurts to look at that second pic on that page.

toggletoggle post by litacore   at Mar 17,2004 10:48am
I used to have very mixed feelings about her, because I liked Hole's first CD very much. Now I just think she's a poser and a waste of space.

she compelled me into my first act of billboard graffiti in god knows how long: her new solo album billboard ad's headline: "Did you miss me?"

larissa's sharpie comes out-->

NO WE MISS KURT!

toggletoggle post by MyDeadDoll   at Mar 17,2004 12:24pm
**hands larissa my "MAGNUM" permanent marker**

toggletoggle post by Brad   at Mar 17,2004 3:31pm
succubus said:
all beautiful and sexy..

she can never be this, once an ugly whore, always an ugly whore

Litacore:well put

toggletoggle post by litacore   at Mar 18,2004 10:35am
oh, so all of a sudden she thinks she's Seth Putnam, throwing mike stands at peeople???

http://www.salon.com/ent/wire/2004/03/18/love_arrested/index.html

Courtney love arrested at NYC nightspot
- - - - - - - - - - - -
March 18, 2004  |  NEW YORK (AP) -- Rocker Courtney Love was arrested early Thursday after allegedly throwing a microphone stand at an East Village nightspot, striking a man in the head, police said.

The 24-year-old man was taken to a hospital in stable condition, police said. Police said they were charging Love with reckless endangerment and third-degree assualt after the 2:30 a.m. incident.

Messages left for representatives for Love early Thursday were not immediately returned.

On Wednesday, Love, who is facing felony drug charges in California, repeatedly lifted her shirt during an appearance on the "Late Show with David Letterman."

Love's back was facing the camera when she lifted her shirt several times while making an entrance on the show, which aired Wednesday night. After taking a seat next to Letterman, Love said "FCC," referencing the Federal Communications Commission.

At one point -- while singing "Danny Boy" -- Love apparently bared her breasts away from the camera while standing atop Letterman's desk. Love's exposed skin was blocked out for viewers.

Love, the former lead singer of the group Hole, was arrested in October after allegedly trying to break into the Los Angeles home of a former boyfriend.

Police called to her home after her release allegedly found the painkillers Hydrocodone and Oxycodone when Love was taken to a treatment center for a drug overdose.

Love has been charged with two felony counts of possession of controlled substances. She also faces misdemeanor charges of disorderly conduct and being under a controlled substance which stem from the same arrest but are being heard separately from the felony case.

A preliminary hearing in the felony case has been postponed to April 15.

During his show, Letterman asked Love whether she could talk about the court case. "Yeah, I'm not supposed to," she said.

When Letterman later asked if drugs were involved, Love said, "One expired Percocet and one Ambien."

At the end of the interview, Love asked Letterman, "Do you think I'm like, wacky and stuff?"

"Are you wacky?" Letterman responded.

"Okay, but is that against the law?" Love said.

toggletoggle post by succubus  at Mar 18,2004 10:42am
she's a moron and hypocrite

toggletoggle post by succubus  at Mar 18,2004 10:43am
i'm sorry Frances Beane..your mom is a lame ass
at least your godmother is drew barrymore and as wacky as drew is...she is a sweetheart

toggletoggle post by litacore   at Mar 18,2004 10:53am
drew did a spot-on impression of her on SNL

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Mar 18,2004 11:16am
didn't drew bare her breast on letterman too?

toggletoggle post by succubus  at Mar 18,2004 11:17am
yes

toggletoggle post by MyDeadDoll   at Mar 18,2004 1:52pm
i love drew barrymore. =)

toggletoggle post by succubus  at Mar 18,2004 2:51pm
MDD her and a met and had an indepth convo..i think she's awesome..i actually have the playboy mag from when she was on the cover...i've bought palyboy 3 times...only when someone i like is on the cover!

toggletoggle post by gorg at Mar 18,2004 2:57pm
i hate drew barrymore =)

toggletoggle post by Taw at Aug 14,2004 12:06pm
Me too....

toggletoggle post by succubus  at Aug 14,2004 1:20pm
wow Taw you found these threads about drew...did you do a search or something?

it's sorta funny

toggletoggle post by vivi at Aug 14,2004 4:20pm
i think its funny. she is any number of white trash bitches in a band except for some reason shes hugely famous and this fucking trainwreck and everyone hates her. thats funny. i dont hate her. i think shes funny. i also think she was so fucking hot around 1991. junkie chicks in dresses with no panties are awesome

toggletoggle post by Joe/NotCommon   at Aug 14,2004 6:33pm
drew barrymore is fat and can't act

toggletoggle post by Tawakalna at Jun 5,2005 5:41am
I'm sure I already mentioned this.... but I have always, will always, hate Drew Barrymore.... talentless little insolent frog of a human.... curse it!

-Taw

toggletoggle post by Azathoth at Jun 5,2005 5:53am
Taw? As Taw "<Insert witty one liner here>" from the G-15?

You have a bad memory....

Its prolly the vodka... or the cheap fruit mince pies.....

and you owe me $50

-Azathoth, "Lord of ornery bastardry", Owner, G-15, G-16, G-17

toggletoggle post by joe/notcommon   at Jun 5,2005 9:06am
Joe/NotCommon said:
drew barrymore is fat and can't act

Not noticing this thread was a year old, I almost replied with the exact same phrase until I saw my own reply.

toggletoggle post by retzam at Jun 5,2005 4:15pm
I have to say, that was certainly an awesome bump Tawakalna.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:Consumed Cadaveric Damned
[default homepage] [print][12:13:04am Apr 29,2024
load time 0.01953 secs/15 queries]
[search][refresh page]