New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Mock Draft Competition by xmikex on Apr 24,2009 11:44am
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by xmikex at Apr 24,2009 11:44am edited Apr 24,2009 11:44am
So I tried to make a mock draft, and failed. I got to the point where I had Everette Brown picked for like 3 different teams at the same time, and realized we wouldn't get Maualuga so I gave up.

BUT... NFL.com has a game called Predict the Picks that's way way easier than sitting down and pushing out a mock draft like a kidney stone. I started a RTTP league. You should join.

http://challengegames.nfl.com/predictpick

The league name is "RTTP Tokyo Draft"
The password (as usual) is "chiodo"

toggletoggle post by RustyPS  at Apr 24,2009 11:45am
joininggggggg.........NAO

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at Apr 24,2009 11:45am
PREDICT KENNY BRITT GOING FIRST OVERALL TO DETROIT OR YOU'RE A PUSSY

toggletoggle post by RustyPS  at Apr 24,2009 11:47am
well played, sir........well played indeed

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Apr 24,2009 12:42pm
"And with the first pick in the 2009 draft, the Detroit Lions select... Vontae Davis, Cornerback, Illinois." *Goodell cups the microphone and mouths "Are you shitting me?!" to a grinning Martin Mayhew.*

toggletoggle post by RustyPS  at Apr 24,2009 12:47pm
xmikex said[orig][quote]
"And with the first pick in the 2009 draft, the Detroit Lions select... Vontae Davis, Cornerback, Illinois." *Goodell cups the microphone and mouths "Are you shitting me?!" to a grinning Martin Mayhew.*
".......and Mel Kiper Jr. has a coronary and is DOA"

....a guy can dream can't he?

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Apr 24,2009 12:51pm
I'm reading the rules for this contest:

Draft picks for the purposes of this Promotion will be determined based on the actual picks made by the teams during the first round of the Draft. Any trades made by a team after the completion of each pick in the first round of the Draft will not count. For example if Team A uses their fourteenth pick to select John Doe but then they trade him to Team B who pick nineteenth in the draft, Fantasy Points will be tabulated based on John Doe being the fourteenth (not nineteenth) pick excluding players that are NOT on Relapse Records.

So if I think that the Broncos are going to trade up to 4 to get Sanchez, and the Seahawks will be picking 12th I should list Sanchez in the Bronco's spot, not necessarily in the 4th spot?

toggletoggle post by RustyPS  at Apr 24,2009 12:54pm
To me, it reads that it doesn't count if the trade is made after the picks are made....

......but still they have to be on Relapse Records

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:type $#1!, get hit
[default homepage] [print][2:32:13am Apr 28,2024
load time 0.02934 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]