New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> march 19th...Aletheian (formerly crutch, from PA), A Cold Reality, No Allegiance, Dyentery and more... by Justin ACR on Mar 15,2004 2:25pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by Justin ACR at Mar 15,2004 2:25pm

toggletoggle post by davyp at Mar 15,2004 2:38pm
Justing how are you guys doing for a vocalist, are you still doing them or did you ever pick someone up..... the more and more i listened to your demo after i came to check you guys out the more i thought you should be the vocalist, and just work on the vocals more.... You sounded good...

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Mar 15,2004 4:18pm
im still doing them, but id like to actually find a frontman, u should come down n jam. we don't have any shows booked after this, so i think we're gonna concentrate on rehearsing.

toggletoggle post by davyp at Mar 15,2004 4:21pm
are you still strugling.... i mean you wern't struggling but it looked like you wanted to do either or....

toggletoggle post by Justin ACR at Mar 15,2004 5:45pm
nah, i got it down pretty good, but id still like to find a frontman

toggletoggle post by Justin ACR at Mar 15,2004 7:25pm
GO... aletheian is a sick sick bAnd, and there from out of state, so check it out.... http://www.aletheian.com

toggletoggle post by darkone535  at Mar 15,2004 7:57pm
there pretty sick, i might just have to check y'all out that night.....

toggletoggle post by TheGreatSpaldino   at Mar 15,2004 11:54pm
if anyone decides to fight, im going to run them over with my car.

toggletoggle post by DysenteryVokills@school at Mar 16,2004 8:03am
Note: This show is now a benefit for a friend of mine who past away recently. All the money is going towards his family who is greatly in debt due to the funeral. So please come out if you can.

From headliner to opener(the way this shizzle is going down)
ALETHIEAN
DYSENTERY
NO ALLEGIANCE
A COLD REALITY
FOR A MOMENTS GRACE
WHEN THE SHIT HITS THE FAN

YEP THATS THE FINAL LINE UP AND THE ORDER THE BANDS WELL BE PLAYING IN EVERYONE SHOULD GO TO THIS.!!!

toggletoggle post by Justin ACR at Mar 16,2004 11:20am
when shit hits the fan has dropped, i set up times for the show here they Are...

TBA 7:15-7:30
For A Moments Grace 7:45-8:15
A Cold Reality 8:30-9:00
No Allegiance 9:15-9:45
Dysentery 10:00-10:30
Alethiean 10:45-11:25

I just hope this show doesn't get shutdown like the last show in Waltham. We got screwed last time! Luckily we're playing earlier. You can always trust Waltham's coke head idiots to ruin shows.

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Mar 16,2004 2:12pm
BUMP

toggletoggle post by DysenteryVokills@school at Mar 16,2004 3:06pm
BUMP

toggletoggle post by xbumpx at Mar 16,2004 4:34pm
bump this shit

toggletoggle post by jesus  at Mar 16,2004 8:19pm
whats this place near?

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Mar 16,2004 9:01pm
off of moody st, behind the jordan's furniture, kinda

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Mar 17,2004 1:15pm
no1s going???

toggletoggle post by jesus  at Mar 17,2004 9:17pm
the olsen twins are going to be there

toggletoggle post by Sinistas   at Mar 18,2004 6:56am
I'll be there...Right across the parking lot from my house. Heh.

toggletoggle post by shatteredliz   at Mar 18,2004 11:05am
Hmm, if they're from PA they must be good. All of us Pennsylvanians rock! Anyone know what part of PA taht band is from?

toggletoggle post by blue  at Mar 18,2004 11:15am
people should go to this show. i saw alethian when they were crutch at mach metal meltdown last year, and they were one of the best bands there.

toggletoggle post by davyp at Mar 18,2004 11:17am
shatteredliz said:
Hmm, if they're from PA they must be good. All of us Pennsylvanians rock! Anyone know what part of PA taht band is from?

go to the link to there website up at the top and it tells you all you want to know bout that band, and you can listen to some mp3s they have... they rock....

toggletoggle post by Justin ACR at Mar 18,2004 12:09pm
def a goood band, rev u gonna make it out to this shin dig??

toggletoggle post by xdysenterytomx   at Mar 18,2004 6:55pm
i hope a lot of kids go...will definately be wiked fun...rev you should hit this up...waltham usually brings a big crowd and a fun time!!

toggletoggle post by dysenterytom   at Mar 19,2004 9:52am
bumpbumpbumpbump

toggletoggle post by Justin ACR at Mar 19,2004 12:35pm
im gonnA be singing love songs tonight....nAh im just kidden

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Mar 19,2004 5:29pm
GO

toggletoggle post by Sinistas   at Mar 19,2004 5:53pm
\m/

toggletoggle post by Justin ACR at Mar 20,2004 1:48pm
Fun Fun Show

Pistols at Dawn (formerly For A Moments Grace)- good to see these guys again. New stuff sounds more like Old School hardcore. These guys seem to change there name every few months. Definetly a good band to check out.

ACR- We played some older tunes that the Waltham crowd was more familiar with. Our set was fun. Jimmy Campbell (the old singer) stepped in at the end and sang "Strong" with us. That was definetly the highlight of our set.

No Allegiance- They came in and brought the mosh. These guys get better and better everytime I see them.

Dysentery- They played for a slightly smaller crowd, but there set was pretty good. It's always funw watching Will snap to grind breakdowns. New stuff is def good stuff.

Aletheian- These guys played for the smallest crowd of the night, but they were def my favorite badn there. There a melodic death/thrash band, but I noticed a ton of Death influence, which was cool, and they somehow incorporated groove riffs in very well. Definetly check them out today at the Sick as Sin fest if you get a chance.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:slacker tracker is watching
[default homepage] [print][4:59:55pm Apr 26,2024
load time 0.01492 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]