New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Celtic: Kevin Garnett out for entire playoffs. by SkinSandwich on Apr 17,2009 9:09am
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by SkinSandwich at Apr 17,2009 9:09am
This sucks. It sucks so bad Danny Ainge had a heart attack over it. Literlally. No championship this year. They will be beat the Bulls though. At least Powe is back.

toggletoggle post by reimroc at Apr 17,2009 9:15am
WHAAAAAAA!?

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at Apr 17,2009 9:17am
ha, that's what i thought when i found out about ainge's heart attack. i called my friend and told him KG gave ainge a heart attack, but i called it a fart attack because we had been discussing farts through text message.

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Apr 17,2009 10:00am
we'll be fine. boston has a way of using extra challenges like this to their advantage.

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at Apr 17,2009 10:01am
if the celtics get far enough to play cleveland, they'll get smoked without KG.

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Apr 17,2009 10:02am
:(

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at Apr 17,2009 10:03am
oh well, hockey destroys basketball anyway

toggletoggle post by RustyPS  at Apr 17,2009 10:08am
dreadkill said[orig][quote]
if the celtics get far enough to play cleveland, they'll get smoked without KG.
agreed

toggletoggle post by ouchdrummer   at Apr 17,2009 10:24am
what, just because Cleveland killed em on Easter? That was in Cleveland, and it was an AWFUL game for the Celtics that DID play. I think a playoff matchup of Cavs/Celts (even without KG) will still be very close. I am willing to bet "smoked" will not be an applicable term.

toggletoggle post by MillenialKingdom  at Apr 17,2009 2:53pm
They will survive long enough to face the Cavs in the conference finals. Remember, the Celtics have a winning record of like 17-5 without KG. As long as Rondo is there and Pierce makes good shot decisions, I think we'll be fine. The Celtics are 2-2 against Cleveland this season.

toggletoggle post by quintessence  at Apr 17,2009 2:56pm
what?!?!?! how? He was close to ready to play and now hes out ? WTF? There is no way they can win without him.

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Apr 17,2009 3:25pm
i don't agree, out of Ray Allen, Paul Pierce and KG the one they could lose and still have a chance is KG. yes, its a big loss, but i don't think this spells doom for them.

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Apr 17,2009 4:01pm
MillenialKingdom said[orig][quote]
They will survive long enough to face the Cavs in the conference finals. Remember, the Celtics have a winning record of like 17-5 without KG.

Yeah, but the margin of victory on average is like 4 points as opposed to 10 with KG (approx.)

STILL, how fucking bad can a team with Paul Pierce and Ray Allen on the floor at the same time really be? The Celts are a resilient team they'll figure it out.

toggletoggle post by whiskey_weed_and_women  at Apr 17,2009 4:06pm
im wandering if theyre holding KG out till something important like the Cavs or the Finals.

toggletoggle post by ScmFck at Apr 17,2009 4:30pm
whiskey_weed_and_women said[orig][quote]
im wandering if theyre holding KG out till something important like the Cavs or the Finals.

i said the same thing last night when i was talking about this with some friends.

toggletoggle post by My_Dying_Bride at Apr 17,2009 5:48pm
when KG came back off that injury the first time, there was so much intensity in the garden...picking up doc and all that....if they need a boost at either game 6 of the conference finals or any part of the finals, they'll bring him out, before that its not worth it to his health or the franchise. hes still got one or two more seasons if he has full recovery.

toggletoggle post by pam   at Apr 17,2009 6:21pm
Oh noes, my brutha from anotha mutha. :(

toggletoggle post by MillenialKingdom  at Apr 17,2009 11:18pm
There's no way something like this will keep KG out of the Finals if they get that far.

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at Apr 17,2009 11:41pm
the only shot they have at the finals is a KG return against the cavs.

toggletoggle post by quintessence  at Apr 17,2009 11:53pm
I agree. Cavs are fucking NASTY!

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at Apr 18,2009 12:24am
the bulls think KG is fibbin'

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:click here to get internet 5.0
[default homepage] [print][12:52:09pm Apr 27,2024
load time 0.04572 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]