New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> i hate the agency that handles guitar center cc's by BSV on Apr 15,2009 11:54am
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by BSV at Apr 15,2009 11:54am
3rd fucking time I've paid my bill on time but they drag ass for days at a time to the point that my account is overdrawn.

toggletoggle post by BSV at Apr 15,2009 1:55pm
just spent an hour on the phone with them and about 30 minutes with my bank...fucking hacks. bullshit processing fee sunk me under by a few cents, then i bought 2 cups of coffee over the past few days which equals out to $66 in over draft charges. to top it off after I rushed my payment they still have the gaul to leave a late fee on my bill-which was thankfully pulled after giving them hell.

toggletoggle post by Junkyard Willie at Apr 15,2009 2:01pm
Pay yo bill... pay yo bill.

toggletoggle post by BSV at Apr 15,2009 2:05pm
it's one thing to pay your bill but when the people you pay take their sweet ass time to turn it over to the bank that's another.
it's misleading for them to say "payment accepted" when it really means, "we understand that you're committed to paying this bill, give us like 5 days to do our job and hit up your bank in about a week"

HACK

toggletoggle post by metal_church101  at Apr 15,2009 4:00pm
$66 for 2 coffees. Must have been some coffee.

toggletoggle post by MarkFuckingRichards  at Apr 15,2009 4:02pm
I've made that mistake before, Josh. It fucking blows, but it makes you start balancing your checkbook so it's easier to keep track of everything.

toggletoggle post by dertoxia   at Apr 15,2009 4:14pm
i fucking know!!!!!! it's not just guitar center though, it's all credit cards and all banks. they take their sweet ass time processing your payments but any debits come right the fuck out instantly. I had one time with my bank card where i saw my deposit listed on the website and saw that it was added to the availible balance, so i naturaly thought that money was mine to spend. i bought something that was more than what my balance was BEFORE my deposit went in, and they fucking hit me with an overdraft charge of 50 bucks. Even though it was obvious i had the money and they even fucking showed that that money was in my account.

god damn sheisters

toggletoggle post by swamplorddvm  at Apr 15,2009 4:26pm edited Apr 15,2009 4:28pm
hah. I have ordered plane ticket a week ago, "confirmed" 2 business days ago and it still has not reflected on my account. So I have to be very careful how much I spend.

toggletoggle post by sxealex   at Apr 15,2009 7:41pm
cant everything be instant its fucking 2009

toggletoggle post by swamplorddvm  at Apr 15,2009 11:31pm
Just went through today.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:today will turn for the worse
[default homepage] [print][2:43:08am Apr 29,2024
load time 0.01171 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]