New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> my dad is an idiot by Kalopsia on Mar 12,2004 12:25am
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by Kalopsia   at Mar 12,2004 12:25am
so i come home from work today, and my dad tells me something. i had a letter in the mail, and it was unmarked. my dad thought it was junk mail, and ripped the envelope in half. and out came the 2 tickets i had ordered to Morbid Angel and Suffocation in april, also ripped in half. my first reaction was WHY THE FUCK WAS HE GOING THROUGH MY MAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the letter was addressed to ME. not him!!!!!!!!!!! i'll decide if i want junk mail addressed to me to be destroyed. stupid fuck. if i can't get these tickets replaced then he's ordering me new ones

toggletoggle post by dyingmuse   at Mar 12,2004 12:27am
fuck man, thats gay. what a prick. looks like its time to move out dude!
i went through that shit all the time. untill one day i said fuck this and now only i decide if i want junk mail or not.

toggletoggle post by swamplorddvm  at Mar 12,2004 12:50am
THAT SON OF A BITCH!!!!!!!!!

....sorry dude.

toggletoggle post by MyDeadDoll   at Mar 12,2004 12:53am
that bites ass. time for new parents.

toggletoggle post by Kalopsia   at Mar 12,2004 1:16am
maybe tomorrow i should take all mail addressed to him and just rip them in half..... ooopes they were bills? i'm sorry, i thought it was junk mail, guess i shouldn't have been going through mail that wasn't mine huh?

toggletoggle post by MyDeadDoll   at Mar 12,2004 1:17am
DO IT DO IT!

toggletoggle post by powerkok   at Mar 12,2004 1:24am
get your own place to live, then you will be the only one doing stupid shit.

toggletoggle post by Kalopsia   at Mar 12,2004 1:29am
i'm considering moving out sometime this year anyway. we'll see what happens. i usually get along with my parents but this was something really stupid that he had no business touching. and he wonders why i used to accuse him of stealing money from me. it's because he goes through my shit

toggletoggle post by MyDeadDoll   at Mar 12,2004 1:31am
but still, pay back with some ripped mail... make
it something important like his tax refund

toggletoggle post by DeOdiumMortis  at Mar 13,2004 1:08pm
Light it on fire.

toggletoggle post by Kalopsia   at Mar 13,2004 1:59pm
u know i told him this morning why i got pissed at him. not because he ripped the tickets but because he ripped up MY mail. and he actually had the balls to say that he wasn't invading my privacy, because he didn't open the mail (no instead you ripped it half you fuckin retard) and that he didn't read the mail (no instead you ripped it half you fucking retard)

toggletoggle post by DeOdiumMortis  at Mar 13,2004 2:24pm
Light him on fire.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:you are signing your life away
[default homepage] [print][10:57:52pm Apr 25,2024
load time 0.05590 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]