New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> "Energy" drinks and so on.. by corpus_colostomy on Mar 24,2009 8:01am
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by corpus_colostomy at Mar 24,2009 8:01am
So I have basically tried em all. I work at a health food store on the supplement side of things..I have reps give me this and that, lots of cool labels, catch phrases, interesting bottles and shiny labels..I have test drove most energy drinks and 'rtds', why not my shift is 10 hours long...

anyways there is lots of shit out there but only one product stands out as a powerful tool. BSN's ENDORUSH. I have never been so on the ball with this drink. it has 4 SERVINGS IN ONE BOTTLE. thats a big caveat right there. if you dont heed said warning, your first experience could be tragic to say the least.

If your still into monsters, redlines, black pearls and all that other crap...its time for you to step it up.

on a semi related side note: any body builder types / gym rats should trash their creatine and get on the ribose tip.
jarrow formulas makes an unbelievable product.
i will spare you all the biochemical jargon and just say that there are zero side effects on the liver and you wont get watery, funky mass, nor the potential side effects of an argenine product. if you want incredible muscle density and amazing recovery, get on it. also has amazing heart benefits for those with angina and arythmias.
you more astute types should get the d-ribose, atp, glycogen connection right away (bio 101).

this is good stuff!

toggletoggle post by reimroc at Mar 24,2009 8:08am
redline gets the heart pumping

toggletoggle post by corpus_colostomy at Mar 24,2009 8:12am

toggletoggle post by reimroc at Mar 24,2009 8:14am
i like some of the AMPs too like focus.

toggletoggle post by largefreakatzero at Mar 24,2009 8:36am
Is the Endorush a caffeine/taurine thing or is it a B6/B12 deal? I have pretty much quit all of the Monster/Red Bull etc, etc. because they are so fucking bad for you. I usually find the 5 hr Energy or similar B6/B12 products are good enough for me and they are not horrible for you.

Regarding the Ribose, what if I do a combo cycle with creatine? Will the results be hilarious?

toggletoggle post by ScumFuck at Mar 24,2009 8:59am
monster, redbull, 5 hour energy, none of that shit really helps me out at all but the one time i drank redline i felt like my heart was going to explode out of my chest. I thought that stuff was pretty serious.

toggletoggle post by BobNOMAAMRooney at Mar 24,2009 9:06am

toggletoggle post by MarkFuckingRichards  at Mar 24,2009 9:22am
I've been staying away from energy drinks as a regular thing but I'm willing to try this Endorush you speak of, so long as it doesn't taste like shit.

toggletoggle post by corpus_colostomy at Mar 24,2009 9:22am
largefreakatzero said[orig][quote]
Is the Endorush a caffeine/taurine thing or is it a B6/B12 deal? I have pretty much quit all of the Monster/Red Bull etc, etc. because they are so fucking bad for you. I usually find the 5 hr Energy or similar B6/B12 products are good enough for me and they are not horrible for you.

Regarding the Ribose, what if I do a combo cycle with creatine? Will the results be hilarious?

endorush has argenine in it def gets blood flowing (vaso dialator), also has the methylxanthine form of caffene (vaso constrictor), and nootropics in it like periwinkle and vinpocetine all promote blood flow and increased oxygen to the brain. it's alot to take in and assimilate. with the contradictory effects of a vasdo dialator and a vaso constrictor it's probably not all that great for you on a consistent basis..but like i said, when used properly it can be a great tool. i would say however, that once in a while it would be useful for most athletic doods our age..think of all the bloodflow being similar to redlining a nice rig to clean out its cylinders. as well, if you one of those types who likes to push to the edge to see where you get, this product will push back.

as far as the ribose goes: its great on its own and def a suppliment that i would say could help anyone, not just athletic types. however, this stuff works in amazing synergy with creatine and argenine products. if you have a good protein as well you will get amazing results because they facilitate glycogen storage, amazing bcaa transport and in turn protein synthesis. forget 40 grams of protein per serving, you'll both crave and need 60 lol.

i tried the ribose once with a little bit of plasma jet about a month ago (argenine/creatine mix) and felt chartoon-ish pumps. it was kinda nutty.
when you start stacking things like this though, your gonna wanna start to get a good multi in to deal with the stress your body will be under. it will need all these little micro and phytonutrients that most people never consider. the hilarious thing is guess in the end is that people get sucked into taking steroids or pro-hormones to gain mass or, whatever. i guess thats easier than educating your self on what the body can really do in lieu of all this new technology.

toggletoggle post by corpus_colostomy at Mar 24,2009 9:24am edited Mar 24,2009 9:25am
MarkFuckingRichards said[orig][quote]
I've been staying away from energy drinks as a regular thing but I'm willing to try this Endorush you speak of, so long as it doesn't taste like shit.

mahkus, its an experience that has benefits which outweigh taste.

and as to bob's asian cocktail....oh so your one of those guys eh?

toggletoggle post by DYA NLI at Mar 24,2009 9:53am
POWERTHIRST POWERTHIRST POWERTHIRST

toggletoggle post by DYA NLI at Mar 24,2009 9:54am
YOU'LL BE UNCOMFORTABLY ENERGETIC - MORE ENERGY THAN YOUR BODY HAS ROOM FOR - TRY NEW FLAVOR: MENERGY

toggletoggle post by W3 @ work at Mar 24,2009 9:55am
again i miss the Trader Joe's Banilla protein drink them shits was good kid.

toggletoggle post by MarkFuckingRichards  at Mar 24,2009 10:25am
So what you're telling me is that it tastes like ass? Haha...I'll try to find some down here in Delaware anyway to see if it can keep me awake and focused in these boring ass 8 hour classes.

toggletoggle post by largefreakatzero at Mar 24,2009 10:39am
corpus_colostomy said[orig][quote]
largefreakatzero said[orig][quote]

endorush has argenine in it def gets blood flowing (vaso dialator), also has the methylxanthine form of caffene (vaso constrictor), and nootropics in it like periwinkle and vinpocetine all promote blood flow and increased oxygen to the brain. it's alot to take in and assimilate. with the contradictory effects of a vasdo dialator and a vaso constrictor it's probably not all that great for you on a consistent basis..but like i said, when used properly it can be a great tool. i would say however, that once in a while it would be useful for most athletic doods our age..think of all the bloodflow being similar to redlining a nice rig to clean out its cylinders. as well, if you one of those types who likes to push to the edge to see where you get, this product will push back.

as far as the ribose goes: its great on its own and def a suppliment that i would say could help anyone, not just athletic types. however, this stuff works in amazing synergy with creatine and argenine products. if you have a good protein as well you will get amazing results because they facilitate glycogen storage, amazing bcaa transport and in turn protein synthesis. forget 40 grams of protein per serving, you'll both crave and need 60 lol.

i tried the ribose once with a little bit of plasma jet about a month ago (argenine/creatine mix) and felt chartoon-ish pumps. it was kinda nutty.
when you start stacking things like this though, your gonna wanna start to get a good multi in to deal with the stress your body will be under. it will need all these little micro and phytonutrients that most people never consider. the hilarious thing is guess in the end is that people get sucked into taking steroids or pro-hormones to gain mass or, whatever. i guess thats easier than educating your self on what the body can really do in lieu of all this new technology.

My blood pressure is high (I'm on meds for it) so I think I'll stick with the pussy-ass 5hr Energy shots.

I'll certainly consider the Ribose -- I'm on a cycle of the Scit-Fit Kre-Alkalyn Infusion right now, but I'm always up for experimenting with a new non-steroid/non-andro supplement to help with THA POWAH!!!1!!! Regarding protein, I'm not a big fan of protein powder -- I just eat good healthy foods and make sure each meal has a good source of protein -- generally I make sure something dies everytime I eat. My everyday supplements (regardless of whatever else I'm taking) include a good multi, Glucosamine/CSA, Omega 3 Fatty Acid, and Fiber (4THAPOOPZ).

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Mar 24,2009 1:29pm
i can't do energy drinks, i worry about what its doing to my heart. i have a naturally rapid heart rate, i can't imagine accelerating it would prove beneficial.

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Mar 24,2009 1:29pm
the other info is great though, thanks for posting it. i need to change my diet.

toggletoggle post by SacreligionNLI at Mar 24,2009 1:39pm
I'm on a strict diet of cheese, bread, milk, beer, and marijuana.

toggletoggle post by sxealex   at Mar 24,2009 2:52pm

toggletoggle post by Hooker in sweatpants at Mar 24,2009 2:52pm
None of them keep me awake but I love the taste of a few. I try not to drink them but I've fallen prey lately.

toggletoggle post by SacreligionNLI at Mar 24,2009 2:58pm
They are either gross or taste like sweet tarts. there is no middle ground.

toggletoggle post by DYA NLI at Mar 24,2009 3:29pm
POWERTHIRST - IT'S LIKE CRYSTAL METH IN A CAN - IT'S CRYSTAL METH IN A CAN - POWERTHIRST IS CRYSTAL METH IN A CAN

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Mar 24,2009 3:56pm
FUCK YOU FAGGOTS! I DRINK PURE ENERGON!!!

YEAAAAAH BUDDAY

toggletoggle post by DYA NLI at Mar 24,2009 5:01pm
I heard they have diet energon, now. TROO FAKT

toggletoggle post by BobNOMAAMRooney at Mar 24,2009 5:08pm
USE SUBSTANCE D

toggletoggle post by largefreakatzero at Mar 24,2009 5:20pm
sxealex said[orig][quote]

Soooo, you are saying coke + steroids = WIN with the bionic pumper?

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:skynet is always watching protecting you
[default homepage] [print][11:52:36pm Apr 25,2024
load time 0.01444 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]