New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Legalize weed. by niccolai on Mar 4,2009 12:19pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by niccolai   at Mar 4,2009 12:19pm

bennyhillifier

coming soon: legalize prostitution.

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Mar 4,2009 12:21pm
SUPER BACKED ON ALL COUNTS, MY GOOD FELLOW. ALSO POLYGAMY.

toggletoggle post by brodown at Mar 4,2009 12:25pm
Amen.

toggletoggle post by orgymf@work at Mar 4,2009 12:37pm
i think weed is gay.
but i still agree it should be legal.
legalize it, tax the fuck out of it (just like ciggarettes).
legalize prostitution, tax the fuck out of it.

booming economic recovery follows.
crime rates drop

everybody happy (except the morality squad.....fuck them though)

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Mar 4,2009 12:39pm
Legalize black people, tax the fuck out of them.

Oh wait...

toggletoggle post by orgymf@work at Mar 4,2009 12:39pm
HAAAAAAHAHAHAHA

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Mar 4,2009 12:41pm
FACT: if you smoke pot you can still be an Olympic gold medalist

toggletoggle post by Martins   at Mar 4,2009 12:42pm
That guy kinda looks like Majewski.

toggletoggle post by niccolai   at Mar 4,2009 12:45pm
Bingo.

I hate weed. But the people that don't should be able to enjoy it, and our infrastructure and economy should be able to bennefit from it.

toggletoggle post by corpus_colostomy at Mar 4,2009 12:47pm
weed hates you.

toggletoggle post by fleshfries nli at Mar 4,2009 12:49pm
I'm gonna argue with him: Michael Phelps.

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Mar 4,2009 12:55pm
i already raised that point sir

toggletoggle post by W3 nli at Mar 4,2009 12:58pm
looking at how much this country not only wastes on drug offenders in jail but the money it wastes putting people into jail for drugs.

if you legallized it and taxed yeah we'd be out this fucking suckfest right now and have an alterative fuel source among other wonderful things Mary J can provide us with.

I think it's awesome the Terminator is actually thinking of doing this for Cali....not medical but down right legallized.

not that people in Oakland don't already smoke in public but fucking light that shit up and walk on home boy.

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Mar 4,2009 1:00pm
but even if the state "legalizes", doesn't Federal law override it?

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Mar 4,2009 1:00pm
yes and yes.

toggletoggle post by W3 nli at Mar 4,2009 1:03pm
Yeti said[orig][quote]
but even if the state "legalizes", doesn't Federal law override it?

yes it does and still does right now, but it's a step in the right direction. Oregon is also looking into the affects it has on Cali to further or not they legalize it.

toggletoggle post by Aegathis  at Mar 4,2009 1:03pm
Im not even watching the whole video, I dont care if he has good intentions about legalizing it. Listen to what hes says in the begining, he says hes never tried marijuana but he has arrived at the conclusion that it is retarded and not for him because of all the macho bullshit that he does that requires a clear head, which apparently Marijuana doesnt help under any circumstances.
I personally would like to have a better drug war representative speaking on my behalf, some one that has first hand experience with weed perhaps. This guy seems to believe that once hes tried marijuana for the first time, hes gonna end up being stoned beyond comprehension for the rest of his life. Take my advice man, consider those people that are smart enough to get through their daily rituals without tokin up every five minutes,before sticking up for us stoners and making us feel like shit at the same time.

toggletoggle post by AndrewBastard at Mar 4,2009 1:20pm
He also talks in slow motion and rather incoherently; that whole speech is delivered like he's baked out of his mind.

toggletoggle post by W3 nli at Mar 4,2009 1:23pm
this is depressing me, I haven't smoked since sunday.

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Mar 4,2009 1:23pm
AndrewBastard said[orig][quote]
He also talks in slow motion and rather incoherently; that whole speech is delivered like he's baked out of his mind.

he probably is but doesnt want to get himself into any legal trouble.

toggletoggle post by Aegathis  at Mar 4,2009 1:29pm
W3%20nli said[orig][quote]

I havent stopped smoking since Sunday, still I can see the absurdity in what the guy is trying to say contrary to his logic which is somehow based on facts.

toggletoggle post by W3 nli at Mar 4,2009 1:31pm
facts, what are THESE facts you speak of.

toggletoggle post by largefreakatzero at Mar 4,2009 1:33pm
corpus_colostomy said[orig][quote]
weed hates you.

Only in Soviet Russia.

toggletoggle post by Aegathis  at Mar 4,2009 1:45pm
"Your body is better at doing these things without it and thats just a fact dont even argue with me about it " yea ill spare you from the possibility of being proved wrong based on the "facts" you were told by mom and dad, the same ones i heard.
"Mom and Dad are right about everything cause they got me this cool camera and let me do karate and kewl kewl stuff like that one"

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Mar 4,2009 1:51pm edited Mar 4,2009 2:05pm
haha i finally within the last couple years got my mom to almost approve of my pot habbit... or at least stop giving me shit about it.

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Mar 4,2009 1:54pm

Double triple quadruple back'd. Broke times = suck times.

toggletoggle post by Aegathis  at Mar 4,2009 2:04pm
all ive been spending my money on latly is food and weed,for Ive found it is essential to my memory and my ability to retain and retrieve facts that I need to keep making money to spend on food and weed.

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Mar 4,2009 2:06pm
i forgot what this thread is about because i am high

toggletoggle post by jimbo blazing at Mar 4,2009 2:08pm
love weed. I really, really do. <3

toggletoggle post by Aegathis  at Mar 4,2009 2:18pm
FuckIsMySignature said[orig][quote]
i forgot what this thread is about because i am high

I didnt forget, I am also high, apparently weed affects people in different ways. Why didnt mommy and daddy tell me that one? Think of all that money i woulda saved on over the counter drugs that serve the same purpose that also cost more and required scheduling appointments with a physician. And think of all those times i could have not skipped work to do all that, and still made that extra money to buy more weed.

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Mar 4,2009 2:19pm
IN SOVIET RUSSIA, WEED... UHHH... SOMETHING. (!!!)

toggletoggle post by W3 nli at Mar 4,2009 2:20pm
Aegathis said[orig][quote]
"Your body is better at doing these things without it and thats just a fact dont even argue with me about it " yea ill spare you from the possibility of being proved wrong based on the "facts" you were told by mom and dad, the same ones i heard.
"Mom and Dad are right about everything cause they got me this cool camera and let me do karate and kewl kewl stuff like that one"

oh I should also mention I'm at work and all youtube videos are blocked even when posted as a link here.

DestroyYouAlot said[orig][quote]

Double triple quadruple back'd. Broke times = suck times.

dood seriously you have no idea, I'm saving up to buy a half stack and saving up to rent a place by May life is shit right now lol but I'm still gonna find away to get to Brooooooooklyn Zooooooo next weekend ha

toggletoggle post by Eli_hhcb at Mar 4,2009 2:24pm
RTTP Metal sesh time!

bong rips/meshuggah/atg/etc

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Mar 4,2009 2:27pm
Yeah, I spent like a hundred bucks getting shirts screenprinted for the nerd convention last week, and now I think I'm gonna have to smoke them.

toggletoggle post by Eli_hhcb at Mar 4,2009 2:36pm
shirtblunts

toggletoggle post by xanonymousx at Mar 4,2009 4:31pm

toggletoggle post by Conservationist  at Mar 4,2009 4:58pm
I agree.

I'm sick of our taxes paying for short-sighted programs to try to save idiots from themselves. These in turn convert our nation into a police state.

Send the cops after non-European immigrants. We were a healthier country as an all-European nation.

Legalize drugs and sell them at cost. Destroy all treatment programs.

Finally, declare war on China and send all of our useless lagabouts to go shoot at the Red Army.

toggletoggle post by whiskey_weed_and_women  at Mar 4,2009 5:08pm
YES I BACK THIS

toggletoggle post by goatcatalyst   at Mar 4,2009 5:09pm
Keep it illegal. I like the criminal aspect.

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Mar 4,2009 5:13pm
Plus, if it was legal (and taxed), every time you smoked up you'd be supporting the war in Iraq. TASTE THE MINDFUCK, HIPPIES. LOL

toggletoggle post by goatcatalyst   at Mar 4,2009 5:19pm
AND if that shit was legal, I would cease to smoke for free.

FUCK THAT.

toggletoggle post by niccolai   at Mar 4,2009 10:45pm edited Mar 4,2009 10:46pm

dudes like 40 years old. he's a nasty hatteras jui jitsu instructor.

and yea, I'd say if he smoked pot he might not be in as good shape.

toggletoggle post by W3 nli at Mar 5,2009 7:25am
ok I'm better now got some nice nice orange haired bud lastnight, coma time.

toggletoggle post by JimboNLIblazing at Mar 5,2009 7:27am
haha, i got some stank action too.. it's the best way to shower.

toggletoggle post by corpus_colostomy at Mar 5,2009 7:46am
niccolai said[orig][quote]

i smoke every morning before the gym. it doesnt effect my 'shape' whatsoever, infact i think it really helps the mind muscle connection. i used to rip my bong before every div. 2 college lacrosse game i ever played, grabbed a scholarship and was all ne-10 (div.2) for 3 years. i still hold single season scoring records for that program that no one will touch.

SO---to say that EVERYONE is affected by weed the same way physiologically is RETARDED. have you ever heard of bio-individuality? NOPE..

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Mar 5,2009 7:48am
yeah my brother is a heavy pot smoker and he is one of the most focused people i know. he does phenomenally well at school and goes to the gym all the time.

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Mar 5,2009 7:49am
I dunno, guys, he does have a Batman t-shirt so he probably knows what he's talking about...

toggletoggle post by corpus_colostomy at Mar 5,2009 7:56am
DestroyYouAlot said[orig][quote]
I dunno, guys, he does have a Batman t-shirt so he probably knows what he's talking about...

lol +10

toggletoggle post by ouchdrummer   at Mar 5,2009 8:22am
yeah... i do quite well at work, and am super focused on drumming... and i do it all high.

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Mar 5,2009 10:29am
Now is that LOL +10 to hit or damage?

toggletoggle post by Conservationist  at Mar 5,2009 12:06pm
to say that EVERYONE is affected by weed the same way physiologically is RETARDED. have you ever heard of bio-individuality?

Everyone is equal.

There are no biological differences between races, or social classes.

GET IT STRAIGHT YOU FASCITS

toggletoggle post by darkwor  at Mar 5,2009 12:20pm
where is Typical Liberal Douchebag when you need him?

toggletoggle post by nicc nli at Mar 5,2009 12:25pm

i smoke every morning before the gym. it doesnt effect my 'shape' whatsoever, infact i think it really helps the mind muscle connection. i used to rip my bong before every div. 2 college lacrosse game i ever played, grabbed a scholarship and was all ne-10 (div.2) for 3 years. i still hold single season scoring records for that program that no one will touch.

SO---to say that EVERYONE is affected by weed the same way physiologically is RETARDED. have you ever heard of bio-individuality? NOPE..

Well kudos for being the exception, but pot certainly doesn't PROMOTE cardio health, blood circulation, or mental reaction time, which I would say are three pretty important things if you want to be a world class jui jitsu fighter. I mean, as bad as you want the dude to smoke pot, there might be a slight downside for that.. call me crazy.

I agree that he's over emphasizing the pothead stereotypes, but you're undermining the statistics.

toggletoggle post by goatcatalyst   at Mar 5,2009 12:39pm
Undermining statistics? You mean like educating Blacks?

toggletoggle post by Conservationist  at Mar 5,2009 12:43pm
nicc%20nli said[orig][quote]
Well kudos for being the exception, but pot certainly doesn't PROMOTE cardio health, blood circulation, or mental reaction time, which I would say are three pretty important things if you want to be a world class jui jitsu fighter.

Another way of putting it: an excellent athlete will succeed despite being high on pot. The high on pot didn't help him; it did hurt him, perhaps, but not enough to damage the outcome.

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Mar 5,2009 12:46pm
FuckIsMySignature said[orig][quote]
FACT: if you smoke pot you can still be an Olympic gold medalist

toggletoggle post by largefreakatzero at Mar 5,2009 12:59pm

Absolutely right. I smoke pretty much every night, work my ass off and still weight train at the gym 5 days a week. I CHALLENGE ALL TO A BENCH PRESS CONTEST.

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Mar 5,2009 1:02pm
FWIW, pot is pretty commonly used for pain relief / muscle relaxation by athletes. (Also by pro wrestlers - HUGE potheads, by and large.)

toggletoggle post by darkwor  at Mar 5,2009 2:00pm
Conservationist said[orig][quote]
Another way of putting it: an excellent athlete will succeed despite being high on pot. The high on pot didn't help him; it did hurt him, perhaps, but not enough to damage the outcome.

Exactly. Take Michael Phelps, potheads love him because he's the posterboard stoner athlete. Swimming is a hardcore sport.

toggletoggle post by darkwor  at Mar 5,2009 2:00pm
He needs some help if he wants to eat 12,000 calories a day.

toggletoggle post by largefreakatzero at Mar 5,2009 2:10pm
darkwor said[orig][quote]

Exactly. Take Michael Phelps, potheads love him because he's the posterboard stoner athlete. Swimming is a hardcore sport.

Swimming is fucking hard (though it seems kind of gay). You have to be in tip-top cardio shape to have that type of endurance. Especially for brutal strokes like the butterfly -- even when I was a lifeguard / taught swimming lessons, I don't think I could ever do more than a couple of laps of that.

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Mar 5,2009 3:20pm
swimming is my favorite form of exercise, its the only one i've found that i can do without getting horribly bored.

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Mar 5,2009 3:36pm
Your fur must smell terrible afterwards.

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Mar 5,2009 3:39pm
"ah that smells like Bigfoot's dick"

toggletoggle post by niccolai   at Mar 5,2009 5:40pm
nicc%20nli said[orig][quote]
Well kudos for being the exception, but pot certainly doesn't PROMOTE cardio health, blood circulation, or mental reaction time, which I would say are three pretty important things if you want to be a world class jui jitsu fighter.

Bingo.

toggletoggle post by bradmann   at May 26,2009 7:18pm

toggletoggle post by Dankill at May 26,2009 7:22pm
Video has been removed.

toggletoggle post by BlackoutRick at May 27,2009 10:33am
You need a license? I'm in trouble.

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at May 27,2009 10:41am

i think i just came in my pants

toggletoggle post by tylor  at May 27,2009 5:24pm

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:click here to get internet 5.0
[default homepage] [print][12:48:48am Apr 29,2024
load time 0.02523 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]