New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> graveside service :reviewers needed ..read more by STLUCI on Feb 24,2009 5:45pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by STLUCI at Feb 24,2009 5:45pm
Hello all this ST. LUCI from GraveSideService , some of you may know ( before me probably ) that we are now listed on Metal Archives(http://metal-archives.com/index.php ) . i know this may a controversial listing for some based on our first full cd release . we were listed on the basis of our second cd release , still in production and schedualed to be released some time in Mat 2009 . I'm looking for a few open minded folks to review our first ( i know , no guitars ) cd release .
here is the deal , all you have to do is email me at gravesideservice@aol.com and request a cd of Master's in Lunacy and i'll send one to you to you for zero $ , no shipping charges either . the only catch is i'm asking for 2 things and you have to keep your side of the deal .
#1 you listen to the cd perferabley alone so that your not influenced by others opinions in case you actually kind of like it .
#2 you to go to metal archives and write a review of the cd . this review does not have to be positive , you can se what ever you want ,just be honest .

lastly and most important , the names of those who want a cd of GraveSideService will not be released to the public so not to tarnish the reputations of those receiving the cd . i know how very uncool it would be to have to admit you have it . i understand and will not disclose that information . one final note : promotional quantities are limited , not like i have to worry about too many wanting them , but i had to say that . so the first 20 emails will get the cd .. if there is a better response than that , not only will i be surprised and shocked , but i'll consider a re-offer .

thank you RTTP for you time and go easy on me with the barage of personal attacks that are due me for posting this .

ST. LUCI FUREVA

toggletoggle post by STLUCI at Feb 24,2009 5:49pm
correction :
we were listed on the basis of our second cd release , still in production and schedualed to be released some time in May 2009 not Mat 2009.

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Feb 24,2009 5:50pm
no

toggletoggle post by reimroc at Feb 24,2009 5:57pm
FuckIsMySignature said[orig][quote]
no

Well its obvious Mr. FIMS does not enjoy your music.

G'day

toggletoggle post by STLUCI at Feb 24,2009 5:59pm
some people like fruit loops , some like lucky charms , and some like both . we are more like shredded wheat a bit tough to digest . i'm expecting the worst this way i can't be dissapointed in the response .

toggletoggle post by POWER JEW at Feb 24,2009 6:18pm
I be taking one them albums therefore I smash in that rubbish. I saw them albums there at the aramgeddon record shop broadway prrovidence. I wanted to shell out the ten dollars therefore to smash it.

toggletoggle post by righteous metalman at Feb 24,2009 6:21pm
I will actually take one so I could add it to the collection, saw you guys back in 05 it was weird back then would like to see what you sound like now.
Tony send me a link to request one.

toggletoggle post by atthehauntedNLI at Feb 24,2009 6:27pm
It's scheduled

toggletoggle post by STLUCI at Feb 24,2009 6:29pm
atthehauntedNLI said[orig][quote]
It's scheduled

you are correct and i'm a terrible speller .

toggletoggle post by HI BILLY MAYS HERE /w LOVELY MANDY BLAKE at Feb 24,2009 6:54pm
It's scheduled

HI BILLY MAYS HERE.

OH FUCK NO. YOU GUYS FUCKING SUCK.

YOURE AN AQUATIC AVIAN SUITED FOR BELOW-ZERO TEMPS. AND POSSIBLY A (secret) JEW. I CAN SEE YOUR HOOKNOSE FROM NEWPORT.

YOUR PERCUSSIONIST IS A PETTY CRIMINAL, EYETIE BASTARD AND CONFIRMED COLOSSAL JEW. HE STEALS MONEY AND GEAR.

YOUR KEYBOARDIST IS HOMELESS.... ADDICTED TO SMACK, CRACK AND COMPUTER DUSTER. HIS COMPOSITION SKILLS ARE UP THERE WITH SUCH HEEB GREATS AS GENE SIMMONS AND THAT SHITFUCK FROM DRAGONFORCE. HES GOT TO BE A JEW.

EVERYONE ELSE THAT HAS BEEN IN THIS BAND, HAS SEEN THEM PLAY, OR HAD SHIT STOLEN FROM THEM ARE FUCKING KIKE BASTARDS.

GOD, YOU FUCKING UP RTTP FOR THE REST OF US.

GO AWAY.

bennyhillifier

toggletoggle post by atthehauntedNLI at Feb 24,2009 6:56pm
Billy Gays y did u respond to what I said, are u retarded or something?

toggletoggle post by archaeon at Feb 24,2009 7:33pm
Dude, i love graveside service, well at least when McGunk was in the band.

toggletoggle post by STLUCI at Feb 24,2009 7:33pm
HI%20BILLY%20MAYS%20HERE%20/w%20LOVELY%20MANDY%20BLAKE said[orig][quote]
It's scheduled

HI BILLY MAYS HERE.

YOURE AN AQUATIC AVIAN SUITED FOR BELOW-ZERO TEMPS. AND POSSIBLY A (secret) JEW. I CAN SEE YOUR HOOKNOSE FROM NEWPORT.

YOUR PERCUSSIONIST IS A PETTY CRIMINAL, EYETIE BASTARD AND CONFIRMED COLOSSAL JEW. HE STEALS MONEY AND GEAR.

YOUR KEYBOARDIST IS HOMELESS.... ADDICTED TO SMACK, CRACK AND COMPUTER DUSTER. HIS COMPOSITION SKILLS ARE UP THERE WITH SUCH HEEB GREATS AS GENE SIMMONS AND THAT SHITFUCK FROM DRAGONFORCE. HES GOT TO BE A JEW.

EVERYONE ELSE THAT HAS BEEN IN THIS BAND, HAS SEEN THEM PLAY, OR HAD SHIT STOLEN FROM THEM ARE FUCKING KIKE BASTARDS.

GO AWAY.

bennyhillifier

what is your problem ?

toggletoggle post by dftg at Feb 24,2009 7:38pm
STLUCI said[orig][quote]
HI%20BILLY%20MAYS%20HERE%20/w%20LOVELY%20MANDY%20BLAKE said[orig][quote]
It's scheduled

HI BILLY MAYS HERE.

GO AWAY.

bennyhillifier

what is your problem ?

toggletoggle post by HI BILLY MAYS HERE /w LOVELY MANDY BLAKE at Feb 24,2009 8:02pm
It's scheduled

FUCK YOU; THIS IS DRAGONFORCE.

bennyhillifier

toggletoggle post by Deven at Feb 24,2009 9:17pm
Hey guys whats up with the new popes pears release I didn't get a copy. Is it even out yet? I guess the idiot above didnt throw your copy of Masters in Luynacy away since I was the one who bought it from the Armageddon Record. They still had one left but at least I bougth it and checked it out. the last track really was interesting, The drummer told me how it was recorded at the ass220 show. Well hope the new album sounds good with the guitars and bass like you promised, haha. But I bet it will be still good for a rhode island BM/Classical band anyway. Not many of them around.

toggletoggle post by metal_church101  at Feb 24,2009 9:28pm
I went to Graveside's myspace page to listen to a few of their tunes.

Needless to say I am still cleaning the shit out of my speakers, since they are now clogged with 1 minute's worth of crap from their page.

I am sure they were a better band before McGunk left.

toggletoggle post by hell yeah thrash at Feb 25,2009 12:18am
yeah thrasher bald jean wearing man (i.e.metal church101 with all its metal door knobs and metal door kicks and metal glass pane window frames and most of all wicked circa 1980s metal jeans that show I have been a part of the working class because they have bleach and paint from my previous places of employment) I agree they were way better with mcjunk and you lost tons of minutes listening to them. How bout I buy you a beer and you and I can loose tons of minutes drinking and committing mental suicide while listening to thrash and maybe some OVERKILL like in your joke. Hell yeah man we will thrash to some of your bands stuff and have a death metal American unedumacated party and get those minutes back.

toggletoggle post by Bob Barker at Feb 25,2009 12:22am
STLUCI said[orig][quote]
email me at gravesideservice@aol.com

lol AOL

toggletoggle post by douchebag_patrol at Feb 25,2009 4:46am

toggletoggle post by douchebag_patrol at Feb 25,2009 4:48am

toggletoggle post by ouchdrummer   at Feb 25,2009 10:08am
i will if you want me to, and i will give you a very honest review, but i've listened to your stuff, and it doesn't tickle me the sexy way.

toggletoggle post by metal_church101  at Feb 25,2009 11:06am
hell%20yeah%20thrash said[orig][quote]
yeah thrasher bald jean wearing man (i.e.metal church101 with all its metal door knobs and metal door kicks and metal glass pane window frames and most of all wicked circa 1980s metal jeans that show I have been a part of the working class because they have bleach and paint from my previous places of employment) I agree they were way better with mcjunk and you lost tons of minutes listening to them. How bout I buy you a beer and you and I can loose tons of minutes drinking and committing mental suicide while listening to thrash and maybe some OVERKILL like in your joke. Hell yeah man we will thrash to some of your bands stuff and have a death metal American unedumacated party and get those minutes back.

LULZ

toggletoggle post by metal_church101  at Feb 25,2009 11:09am
I gave a few it an honest listen and commented. Shame on me and shame on the vocalist from GraveSide Service for doing shameless self promotion with his band getting word of their CD out there.

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Feb 25,2009 11:18am
SHAME ON A NIGGA WHO RUNS GAME ON A NIGGA

toggletoggle post by metal_church101  at Feb 25,2009 11:22am
Why you gotta play me like that?

toggletoggle post by ouchdrummer   at Feb 25,2009 11:36am
shame on a nigga who tries to run front, the ol dirty bastard put his foot up your UHHH!! Bitch, you walking around with your bra too tight, it's aight, you still gonna get fucked tonight!

HOOOOOOs

Skankin as hos, your the type of bitch don't appreciate shit, never had shit so you won't be shit!

toggletoggle post by metal_church101  at Feb 25,2009 11:50am
CB4!!!!!

Straight outta Lo-Cash!!!!

toggletoggle post by rhinoplasty at Feb 25,2009 2:13pm
i heardf it . it all sucks and they are are gay . ever since i'd be leavin' that band . i think i'm gonna email them and use a fake name and a po box to get a free cd . then i'll do a youtube video of me and my boyfriends smashing that shit in the street and stomping up and down on it with true metal pride . not gayside pride . then we'll throw some back and play our flying V's

toggletoggle post by metal_church101  at Feb 25,2009 2:56pm
Nice. Now why didn't I think of that.

toggletoggle post by STLUCI at Feb 25,2009 5:13pm
ouchdrummer said[orig][quote]
i will if you want me to, and i will give you a very honest review, but i've listened to your stuff, and it doesn't tickle me the sexy way.

AT LEAST YOU TOU TRIED , and I thank you for that .

toggletoggle post by STLUCI at Feb 25,2009 5:15pm
douchebag_patrol said[orig][quote]

Apparently there are more than on e WSCL out there . the one i was mentioning in the second cd description if this

http://www.churchofsatanicliberation.net/

toggletoggle post by shit at Feb 25,2009 9:55pm
in the oven

toggletoggle post by shit at Feb 25,2009 9:55pm
you know that band crouton?

toggletoggle post by douchebag_patrol at Feb 25,2009 11:54pm
STLUCI said[orig][quote]

Apparently there are more than on e WSCL out there . the one i was mentioning in the second cd description if this

You're too stupid to be a part of the real church of satan.

toggletoggle post by STLUCI at Feb 26,2009 4:20pm
STLUCI said[orig][quote]

You're too stupid to be a part of the real church of satan.

why is your band part of the C.O.S. ?
both organization ran strong through the 1980's
, both have an estinated membership of 10,000 worldwide .
the C.O.S. are devil worshipers and are considered Theistic Satanists .
The W.C.S.L members are atheists and are condsidered Aetheistic Satanists . Being an aetheist , why would i be a devil worshiper ?
any more information you need just ask , because you seem a bit ignorant . ( not your fault at all )

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Feb 26,2009 4:45pm
ha devil worshippers are such fags.

toggletoggle post by unholy_dave at Feb 26,2009 5:19pm
STLUCI said[orig][quote]
i'm expecting the worst this way i can't be dissapointed in the response .

i didn't read this whole thread, i just wanted to reply to this.
i haven't heard anything beyond a cd that one of you guys handed me at a show a couple years ago...but why expect the worst? are you yourself disappointed in some aspect of your band? is it not exactly what you are hoping it could be? or is it just some real left field stuff that only a small niche of people will like...if so, that's ok

i'm not trying to slag on you, this is a serious question. personally, if i was expecting bad reviews of a band i was in...well that would tell me that i'm in the wrong band. time is precious brother. i wouldn't waste my time in any project that didn't kick every part of my ass.

not that i expect everyone will like everything i do. but i KNOW with confidence that a lot will. maybe it's cocky, i dunno, but be confident in your shit, dude. you don't have to be the best band/musician/songwriter, etc of all time. but if you're not doing the absolute best you can-- if you're not putting your whole heart and soul into your craft-- isn't that kind of a waste of time?

toggletoggle post by metal_church101  at Feb 26,2009 5:24pm
He might still be bumming that McGunk left the band.

toggletoggle post by STLUCI at Feb 26,2009 5:38pm
unholy_dave said[orig][quote]
STLUCI said[orig][quote]
i'm expecting the worst this way i can't be dissapointed in the response .

i didn't read this whole thread, i just wanted to reply to this.
i haven't heard anything beyond a cd that one of you guys handed me at a show a couple years ago...but why expect the worst? are you yourself disappointed in some aspect of your band? is it not exactly what you are hoping it could be? or is it just some real left field stuff that only a small niche of people will like...if so, that's ok

i'm not trying to slag on you, this is a serious question. personally, if i was expecting bad reviews of a band i was in...well that would tell me that i'm in the wrong band. time is precious brother. i wouldn't waste my time in any project that didn't kick every part of my ass.

not that i expect everyone will like everything i do. but i KNOW with confidence that a lot will. maybe it's cocky, i dunno, but be confident in your shit, dude. you don't have to be the best band/musician/songwriter, etc of all time. but if you're not doing the absolute best you can-- if you're not putting your whole heart and soul into your craft-- isn't that kind of a waste of time?

i'm in no way dissappointed in our band , music or performancs in any way . when i said i'll be expecting worst i was talking about the comments i get on these threads which can be very insulting and personal . i can take it , i'm used to it trust me . definatly our music is for a very small niche . our music has changed since the first release , we have given up on finding a guitar player and decided to record the guitar and bass ourselfs despite not having the guitars live . people love to rag on us and it has become entertaining for many , it makes me laugh right here at my computer screen sometimes . at least everyone know us by now .

toggletoggle post by # 2 result on google at Jan 19,2011 10:56am

toggletoggle post by reimroc at Jan 19,2011 11:05am
after all these years i still can't tell if these guys are faggots or the best trolls ever.

toggletoggle post by Alexecutioner at Jan 19,2011 11:10am
STLUCI said[orig][quote]
lastly and most important , the names of those who want a cd of GraveSideService will not be released to the public so not to tarnish the reputations of those receiving the cd . i know how very uncool it would be to have to admit you have it . i understand and will not disclose that information .

HA

toggletoggle post by metal_church101  at Jan 19,2011 11:42am
McGunk.

That is all.

toggletoggle post by douchebag_patrol at Jan 20,2011 2:37am edited Jan 20,2011 2:55am
STLUCI said[orig][quote]

why is your band part of the C.O.S. ?

ATTN RTTP: DOUCHEBAG PATROL = A BAND THAT IS PART OF THE C.O.S.

LULZ!!!!!!!!!

STLUCI said[orig][quote]
both organization ran strong through the 1980's

The Church of Satan was founded in the 1960s. The WCSL is a fake organization founded by some douchebag.

STLUCI said[orig][quote]
both have an estinated membership of 10,000 worldwide .
the C.O.S. are devil worshipers and are considered Theistic Satanists .
The W.C.S.L members are atheists and are condsidered Aetheistic Satanists . Being an aetheist , why would i be a devil worshiper ?
any more information you need just ask , because you seem a bit ignorant . ( not your fault at all )

Considering your inability to demonstrate proper usage of the English language (including but not limited to: sentence structure, spelling, grammar, capitalization, and punctuation) I shall surmise that you, sir are in fact the ignorant one. You are not a reliable source of information. I have no questions for you about your retarded pseudo-satanic affiliations.

bennyhillifier

toggletoggle post by Chuck Norris at Jan 20,2011 2:44am
Facts about douchebag patrol

-douchebag patrol is not a band
-douchebag patrol is not in the cos
-douchebag patrol posts the most fucked up shit you will ever see in your life
-douchebag patrol's posts will give your sister nightmares
-douchebag patrol fucked your mom

toggletoggle post by douchebag_patrol at Jan 20,2011 2:49am

toggletoggle post by jUgGaLoSoLdIeR at Jan 20,2011 3:47am
Have you ever sucked on the pope's pears? I hear they taste like penguins.

toggletoggle post by GODENOUGH at Jan 21,2011 12:04am
THAT IS OFFENSIVE

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:you are so smrt
[default homepage] [print][1:03:41pm Apr 27,2024
load time 0.04086 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]