New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> The geographical center of Boston is in Roxbury. Due north of the center we find the South End. This is not to be confused with South Boston, which lies directly east from the South End. North of the South End is East Boston and southwest of East Boston is the North End. Backbay was filled in years ago. by IllinoisEnemaBradness on Jan 10,2009 11:42pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by IllinoisEnemaBradness at Jan 10,2009 11:42pm
yup

toggletoggle post by BobNOMAAMRooney at Jan 10,2009 11:44pm
Charlestown shits all over the rest of faggot Boston, largest projects in the state, most heroin and oxycontin OD deaths per-capita, FUCK YES PROJECT RATS KNOW HOW TO PARTY

toggletoggle post by BobNOMAAMRooney at Jan 10,2009 11:45pm
This thread is now about bombastic proclamations about how your neighborhood in Boston shits all over faggot places like Roslindale.

toggletoggle post by IllinoisEnemaBradness at Jan 10,2009 11:49pm
sweet. I always hated driving in East Boston the most. Actually, anywhere on the North Shore sucked, those fuckers suck at merging

toggletoggle post by BobNOMAAMRooney at Jan 10,2009 11:52pm edited Jan 10,2009 11:55pm
EAST BOSTON ALWAYS SMELLS BAD BECAUSE OF ALL THE RICANS AND GUINEAS LIVING THERE

toggletoggle post by BobNOMAAMRooney at Jan 10,2009 11:58pm
JAMAICA PLAIN IS SORT OF LIKE ATHENA IN THAT IT SPRANG FROM THE MIND OF A BURLY DUDE. BUT INSTEAD OF BEING ZEUS' DAUGHTER JAMAICA PLAIN IS JUST A MANIFESTATION OF EVERYTHING HOSER HATES ABOUT MASSACHUSETTS. HALF-NIG, HALF-QUEER, ALL LIBERAL.

toggletoggle post by ouchdrummer   at Jan 11,2009 12:07am
JP is nice, don't mind it, don't love it. Allston is GREAT... for someone like me that is: Drum/eat/drum/sleep/drum/eat/drum/party/drum... repeat.
Dorchester sucked.. Roxbury isn't bad, if you like round and brown.. which i do. North end is terrible, i wanna kill all those white hat fucks. Government center is GREAT to work in, ass like you have never seen walkin around. Southie is good, happy to be hear.

toggletoggle post by MarkFuckingRichards  at Jan 11,2009 12:11am
Round and brown FTW.

toggletoggle post by BobNOMAAMRooney at Jan 11,2009 12:11am
ALLSTON WOULD BE NICE BUT IT'S FULL OF BU HOMOS SLUMMING IT ON MOM AND DAD'S CREDIT CARD, MEXICANS WHO SEXUALLY HARASS ANYTHING WITH A PULSE AND SLEAZY ARAB PIZZA PLACES

toggletoggle post by BobNOMAAMRooney at Jan 11,2009 12:11am
IN OTHER WORDS ALLSTON WOULD BE NICE IF IT WASN'T

toggletoggle post by BobNOMAAMRooney at Jan 11,2009 12:12am
ROSLINDALE? PFFFT

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Jan 11,2009 12:13am
ALLSTON IS RAVIOLIS

toggletoggle post by BobNOMAAMRooney at Jan 11,2009 12:14am
THE NORTH END IS THE ONLY PLACE ON EARTH AND IN RECORDED HISTORY THAT DIDN'T IMPROVE AFTER KICKING OUT ALL THE WOPS

toggletoggle post by BobNOMAAMRooney at Jan 11,2009 12:15am
WEST ROXBURY IS GREAT IF YOU'RE OVER 70, WHITE, CATHOLIC AND LOVE TO TOUCH LITTLE BOYS

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jan 11,2009 12:25am
can I roll up this threads title and smoke it?

toggletoggle post by MillenialKingdom  at Jan 11,2009 1:06am
Holy long thread title, Batman.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jan 11,2009 1:36am
yeah, give that man an award.

toggletoggle post by ouchdrummer   at Jan 11,2009 2:07am
the BU kids in allston are definately the WORST part of allston. That's why allston in the summer is the place to be. You have to like walking to live in allston, because you'd greyhound someone if you had to ride the Bline all the time. BUT... sunset grill has >500bottled, and 112(revolving) draft. AND grasshopper no name is so good you could eat it every day for weeks(i have). One shining gem of allston that has faded like so many death metal t-shirt from over exposure was BUTCH. what a cool/strange/scary dude.

toggletoggle post by deadlikemurf  at Jan 11,2009 5:05am
IllinoisEnemaBradness said[orig][quote]
yup

don't forget about the west end which was due east of the south end, west of south boston and south west of the north end and east boston. now it's gone because the city got rid of it. yay mass pike.

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Jan 11,2009 12:14pm
INCONCEIVABLE!

toggletoggle post by IllinoisEnemaBradness at Jan 11,2009 12:54pm
the_reverend said[orig][quote]
yeah, give that man an award.

thanks you, thanks you.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:click here to get internet 5.0
[default homepage] [print][1:47:58am Apr 27,2024
load time 0.05803 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]