New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Celtics at Cavaliers tonight by SkinSandwich on Jan 9,2009 7:33pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by SkinSandwich at Jan 9,2009 7:33pm
I say the Cavs are going to crush the C's tonight, no doubt. bring it!

toggletoggle post by swamplorddvm  at Jan 9,2009 7:45pm
What is this Returntothelocker.com? Bahaha!

Actually from what I've heard the "Celtics" are not doing so great.

toggletoggle post by timma at Jan 9,2009 7:59pm
Ugh. As much as I want to punch myself in the dick for saying this...I agree with you Skin.

Celts are in a slump like you read about...

toggletoggle post by MillenialKingdom  at Jan 9,2009 10:05pm
Celtics are playing like crap. Field goals are not going down and their defense is shoddy. Varejao has had too many open shots in this game. Pierce needs to get it together. Overall, the Celtics are not making good decisions in the paint and their 3s are not going down.

toggletoggle post by ArilliusBM  at Jan 9,2009 10:25pm
fuck the celtics.
pierce looks so scared

toggletoggle post by SkinSandwich at Jan 9,2009 10:41pm
Ha, man they got thumped bad. Last I checked they were 2 for 12 on 3's. Pathetic.

toggletoggle post by ArilliusBM  at Jan 9,2009 10:46pm
It was complete ownage. They never had a lead in the game. I saw Garnett trashing James though. I'm really hoping we meet them again in playoffs, though. That is, if the Celtics win another game.

toggletoggle post by rbss at Jan 9,2009 11:04pm
Cs will get it together. LeBron is an unbelievable player (as the shit-tacular ESPN announcers never stopped reminding us) and he just dominated this game.

Have faith, this team will turn it around. Anyone who has been watching this lineup play for the past year and a half knows that they can beat any team in the NBA, when playing in sync. I expect the wins to start piling up again. A big, nationally televised and embarrassing loss like this will help the squad get a handle on whatever has been holding them back.

toggletoggle post by ArilliusBM  at Jan 9,2009 11:08pm
rbss said[orig][quote]
LeBron is an unbelievable player (as the shit-tacular ESPN announcers never stopped reminding us) and he just dominated this game.

I know, right? Even when the Celtics were coming within 5 points, they CONTINUED to talk about James, without even mentioning the Celts coming back. Total douchebaggery. Not to mention they talk about each other more than the game. Jeff Van Gundy blows hard.

toggletoggle post by rbss at Jan 9,2009 11:12pm
They're all terrible. Dan Shulman is a fucking faggot. And Mark Jackson's catchphrases make me wanna stab my eardrums out with a rusty ice-pick.

toggletoggle post by BobNOMAAMRooney at Jan 9,2009 11:15pm
Fun Fact: Everything and everyone on ESPN sits on horse cocks.

CUMMING UP NEXT ANOTHER FUCKING REBROADCAST OF MOTHERFUCKING LAST YEAR'S WORLD SERIES OF POKER !!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111111!!!!!!!!!

toggletoggle post by ArilliusBM  at Jan 9,2009 11:16pm
hahaha, world series of poker. Shit's always on, sons.

toggletoggle post by BobNOMAAMRooney at Jan 9,2009 11:18pm
WHO WILL WIN THE FUCKING SILVER BRACLET!?!? SOME COOLEY? SOME OVERWEIGHT WAREHOUSE MANAGER WHO THINKS WEARING SUN GLASSES INDOORS MAKES HIM A BADASS (BUT DON'T ASK HIS KIDS WHO LIVE WITH HIS EX-WIFE WHO THINK HE'S A FUCKING DOUCHENOZZLE DWEEB), SOME COLLEGE FRESHMAN WHO IN A SANE AND JUST WORLD WOULD NEVER HAVE SEEN A BOOB WITHOUT PAYING BEFORE THE AGE OF 47 WHO READ A BOOK ABOUT POKER A MONTH AGO AND BECAUSE IT'S A FUCKING GAME OF CHANCE IS NOW A TOP TEN PLAYER IN THE WORLD?

WHO THE FUCK CARES!~!!!!!!

IT'S THE WORLD SERIES OF POKER ONLY AND ALWAYS ON FUCKING ESPN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111111111

toggletoggle post by BobNOMAAMRooney at Jan 9,2009 11:20pm edited Jan 9,2009 11:23pm
Yo Pacman, watup wit how you always be in trouble? Here's a tip, buddy, stay away from the strip clubs, stop "makin' it rain" and do your job. Check me on tomorrow's JRIB when my guest will be another black athlete who's half my age. I'll make an ass of myself yet again when I try to talk jive with him and ask such indepth questions like "Whatup with your locker room scene, what tunes do you all be 'bumping?" J. Rome out.

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at Jan 9,2009 11:55pm
TIM TEBOW OR YOU ARE A PUSSY

toggletoggle post by MillenialKingdom  at Jan 9,2009 11:56pm
ArilliusBM said[orig][quote]
rbss said[orig][quote]
LeBron is an unbelievable player (as the shit-tacular ESPN announcers never stopped reminding us) and he just dominated this game.

I know, right? Even when the Celtics were coming within 5 points, they CONTINUED to talk about James, without even mentioning the Celts coming back. Total douchebaggery. Not to mention they talk about each other more than the game. Jeff Van Gundy blows hard.

Some of the worst announcers for sure. Jeff Van Gundy is just an idiot.

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at Jan 10,2009 12:00am
i'm actually glad the celtics are sucking now. it sure beats sucking going into the playoffs.

PLAYOFFS?!?!?!!? YOU KIDDING ME?!?!?!?! PLAYOFFS?!?!?!!?

toggletoggle post by BobNOMAAMRooney at Jan 10,2009 1:04am
dreadkill said[orig][quote]
TIM TEBOW OR YOU ARE A PUSSY

Teebz, me and the clones agree, you are the man, bro. Your performance in the BCS title throwdown was dominant, like Man-Ram after the Bosox swapped him to Lala-land, So-cal. That's the show for today, tomorrow on JRIB VYoung and KCollins will be in the Rome Zone to address some remarks B-More's RayLew and JoFlac made about Sunday's matchup with the TenTi's. OMGLOLROFLBBQZZTOP

toggletoggle post by BobNOMAAMRooney at Jan 10,2009 3:05am edited Jan 10,2009 3:05am

SRS BZNSS

toggletoggle post by ArilliusBM  at Jan 10,2009 3:06am
hahaha

toggletoggle post by BobNOMAAMRooney at Jan 10,2009 3:20am

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:why are you saying that
[default homepage] [print][8:33:08am Apr 27,2024
load time 0.06045 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]