New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> History Channel: Armageddon Week by FuckIsMySignature on Jan 5,2009 10:55am
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Jan 5,2009 10:55am
Anybody else intrigued about the 68,767,431,987,732,118 ways the world could to end soon?

you know you are...

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Jan 5,2009 11:04am
I've been watching this, and I have a few observations:

1. Whoever has been doing the most recent motion graphic stuff for the history channel is a fucking genius. I'm seriously blown away by some of the stuff happening visually on these programs.

2. No matter what new evidence surfaces with the whole Nostradamus thing I always feel like it's the same story rehashed. "Nostradamus predicted all this stuff... sort of." Its kind of getting old, and the more programs they produce on the same subject matter the bigger leaps of faith the producers seem to take with their logic and conclusions.

3. Prophets predicting war is hardly mind blowing to me. War is a staple of human history, of course war is going to happen. If someone a thousand years ago said there would be a huge war eventually they've got the law of averages on their side.

toggletoggle post by niccolai   at Jan 5,2009 11:07am
since it's inception, The US and UK have declaired war on practically every country in the world... so it's not hard to predict that so-and-so is going to fight someone.

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Jan 5,2009 11:12am
xmikex said[orig][quote]

2. No matter what new evidence surfaces with the whole Nostradamus thing I always feel like it's the same story rehashed. "Nostradamus predicted all this stuff... sort of." Its kind of getting old, and the more programs they produce on the same subject matter the bigger leaps of faith the producers seem to take with their logic and conclusions.

I think they just update the end of the last Nostradamus show everytime there is a new big event that almost matches with one of his predictions (this time it was the economy crashing)

toggletoggle post by Pires at Jan 5,2009 11:48am
they take that stuff way out of context to try to fit it all together. I watched the show last night and it was kind of funny how they seemed to stretch everything to make it coincide with modern times

toggletoggle post by BobNOMAAMRooney at Jan 5,2009 11:54am
metalhead response to armageddon programming on the history channel generator:

1) CRAZY DUDE, IT'S GONNA BE LIKE FUCKIN RAGNAROK!
2) WHATEVER MAN, I'M READY FOR 2012

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Jan 5,2009 12:40pm
niccolai said[orig][quote]
since it's inception, The US and UK have declaired war on practically every country in the world... so it's not hard to predict that so-and-so is going to fight someone.

fight them or you're a pussy.

toggletoggle post by SkinSandwich at Jan 5,2009 12:42pm
I masturbated to armaggedon week.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:Grotesque Sadistic Scythe
[default homepage] [print][4:34:26pm Apr 27,2024
load time 0.04293 secs/15 queries]
[search][refresh page]