New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> being hungover at work by thebloodening on Jan 1,2009 11:47am
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by thebloodening  at Jan 1,2009 11:47am
sucks right now...let me tell ya, feel like death

toggletoggle post by Ryan_M at Jan 1,2009 12:38pm
Yeah I hear you! I'll swear on Excedrin Migraine now though; the worst hangover headache I ever had - felt like someone was cracking a hammer over my head all day, and two of those killed that son of a bitch in 15 minutes.

toggletoggle post by MikeofDecrepitude at Jun 19,2009 8:33am
bump for this awful infliction

...motherFUCKER

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at Jun 19,2009 9:19am
i'm not hungover at work, but i am azosted from not getting enough sleep. i wish i could take a nap. my boss isn't here and there's a comfortable couch right next to my desk.

toggletoggle post by MikeofDecrepitude at Jun 19,2009 9:26am
I'm trooping it on 4 hours of sleep. Luckily, a miracle just occurred; my hang over just suddenly vanished. I don't feel 100%, but that sort of thing never happens. Alleviation from the hang over just gave me a ravenous craving to devour an entire pizza.

toggletoggle post by xitsdoomsdayx at Jun 19,2009 9:31am
Hangovers+Work=fuck my life

toggletoggle post by largefreakatzero at Jun 19,2009 9:33am
I'm mildly hungover, but I have the shits something horrendous. I blasted the bowl twice before I left the house and I feel another one coming on. You know when you have to go but don't want to because you know that you are going to have to irritate your already raw asshole? Hopefully the next round is the last of the day.

toggletoggle post by MikeofDecrepitude at Jun 19,2009 9:37am
Yeah man, that's a rough spot to be in.

toggletoggle post by xitsdoomsdayx at Jun 19,2009 9:38am
best cure for a hangover thou... Smoke a bowl, that or for you none smokers out there I heard something about a raw egg and orange juice.

toggletoggle post by MikeofDecrepitude at Jun 19,2009 9:44am
It's kind of subjective though. Sometimes if I smoke, it will curb my nausea, but other times it can intensify my headache. Painkillers will do the trick, guaranteed, but that's not always an option for most of us.

toggletoggle post by xitsdoomsdayx at Jun 19,2009 9:48am
See, me ive never had a headace, i know im retardedly weird... So nausea is all where its at for me

toggletoggle post by mOe  at Jun 19,2009 10:07am
bowls are def the way to go to get rid of a hangover...that, and 2 1/2 pounds of food and a nap

toggletoggle post by RustyPS  at Jun 19,2009 10:09am
gatorade/vitamin water for electrolytes...and plenty of greasy food

......and I wonder why I'm fat

toggletoggle post by BoarcorpseJimbo   at Jun 19,2009 10:14am
mOe said:
"bowls are def the way to go to get rid of a hangover...that, and 2 1/2 pounds of food and a nap"

Ya know Moe, if you add a blow job to the equation you would have the remedy for just about anything.. aids, cancer, crabs, just smoke a bowl, eat a ton, take a nap, wake up to head, your suddenly cured.

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Jun 19,2009 10:35am
havent slept well in a week....bllaaaaaah

toggletoggle post by timma nli at Jun 19,2009 10:39am
Ryan_M said[orig][quote]
Yeah I hear you! I'll swear on Excedrin Migraine now though; the worst hangover headache I ever had - felt like someone was cracking a hammer over my head all day, and two of those killed that son of a bitch in 15 minutes.

I'm pretty sure I would have killed myself on severaly occasions had I not been in posession of some Excedrin when hungover at work. It the wonder drug...plus when my stomach is too fucked up to eat or drink I still get my caffeine intake for the day.

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Jun 19,2009 10:51am
Colt45 will do that to you, Mike.

toggletoggle post by MikeofDecrepitude at Jun 19,2009 10:55am
It wasn't just the Colt, I killed another pabst with Jay, left, met up with someone and drank til about 4. Headache is now back in full effect. At least when I meet up with my pops later, to see Terminator 4, I can eat a couple of codeine's in the theater.

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Jun 19,2009 10:56am
haha damn.

toggletoggle post by largefreakatzero at Jun 19,2009 11:49am
Ugh, 2 more rounds of pooping liquid mud. Going to the gym to do legs now -- hopefully none of my squats will end in sorrow.

toggletoggle post by c.DeAD at Jun 19,2009 12:13pm
MikeofDecrepitude said[orig][quote]
It wasn't just the Colt, I killed another pabst with Jay, left, met up with someone and drank til about 4. Headache is now back in full effect. At least when I meet up with my pops later, to see Terminator 4, I can eat a couple of codeine's in the theater.

Hah, you scumfuck. I knew you weren't going home yet! The woman hated me when I got in the door but I still pounded it. She still hates me.

Wasn't hungover Mikey, you know why? BENZO BEFORE SLEEPYTIME!!!!!

toggletoggle post by MikeofDecrepitude at Jun 19,2009 12:23pm
Haha, well, I didn't want to buck the trend so I went off and essentially did the same as you. I was tempted to eat one of those, but I felt it would have impeded a certain function. Somehow I ended up breaking my slide in the street!

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jun 20,2009 2:20am
I would just take the day off... or try to wfh.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:skynet is always watching protecting you
[default homepage] [print][11:37:58pm Apr 28,2024
load time 0.04187 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]