New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> so who here has gotten arrested for playing music? by ctB0rderpatrol on Dec 4,2008 1:21am
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by ctB0rderpatrol at Dec 4,2008 1:21am
i have.

in my town there is a racetrack and 3 bars that play blues music. no noise ordinance whatsover
http://www.staffordct.org/ordinances.php

so we get the word that if we're playin after 10 we'll be getting arrested under this statute, by word of our 1st selectman (staffords equivalent to a mayor) alan bachiocci.

Sec. 53a-182. Disorderly conduct: Class C misdemeanor. (a) A person is guilty of disorderly conduct when, with intent to cause inconvenience, annoyance or alarm, or recklessly creating a risk thereof, such person: (1) Engages in fighting or in violent, tumultuous or threatening behavior; or (2) by offensive or disorderly conduct, annoys or interferes with another person; or (3) makes unreasonable noise; or (4) without lawful authority, disturbs any lawful assembly or meeting of persons; or (5) obstructs vehicular or pedestrian traffic; or (6) congregates with other persons in a public place and refuses to comply with a reasonable official request or order to disperse

my court date should be real fun when i point out a double standard and how every person gives me a different answer on when we can be loud until. none of these show me a time period

toggletoggle post by ctB0rderpatrol at Dec 4,2008 1:22am
p.s. we stopped at exactly 9:58

toggletoggle post by orgymf@work at Dec 4,2008 9:19am
sounds like a bunch of bullshit!
fuck those cocksmokers!!!

toggletoggle post by MarkFuckingRichards  at Dec 4,2008 9:35am
TYAG came very close to getting arrested and having all of our gear, as well as Alex from Parasitic Extirpation's van that we were using, confiscated. We had just played a house show in Salt Lake City and when we walked out there were many officers standing outside, very pissed. They gave us about 15 minutes to pack up and leave, then followed us for 20 minutes or so.

toggletoggle post by ouchdrummer   at Dec 4,2008 9:58am
MarkFuckingRichards said[orig][quote]
TYAG came very close to getting arrested and having all of our gear, as well as Alex from Parasitic Extirpation's van that we were using, confiscated. We had just played a house show in Salt Lake City and when we walked out there were many officers standing outside, very pissed. They gave us about 15 minutes to pack up and leave, then followed us for 20 minutes or so.

I am impressed that you played metal in salt lake city at all.

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Dec 4,2008 10:00am
Wasn't there some line about Joe Christianni beating someone up for humming Hotel California?

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Dec 4,2008 10:09am
i've come close numerous times... especially after drunkenly arguing with police

toggletoggle post by MarkFuckingRichards  at Dec 4,2008 10:14am
It was Joe Christianni's fault that the cops showed up in Salt Lake City. He was wearing a straightedge pride hoodie, punching pregnant women and yelling, "Slugs not drugs" throughout the neighborhood.

toggletoggle post by Josh_Martin at Dec 4,2008 10:26am
Bridgeport, Conn., police arrested Michael Smith, 47, in October for breaking into Holy Ghost Deliverance Church. Smith explained that he was passing the church, spotted a drum set through a window, and could not restrain himself from trying it out. According to a Boston Globe report, officers found Smith "in a spirited solo after the church's alarm system went off."

toggletoggle post by metal_church101  at Dec 4,2008 12:40pm
FuckIsMySignature said[orig][quote]
i've come close numerous times... especially after drunkenly arguing with police

Why do I find this so hard to believe?

toggletoggle post by ouchdrummer   at Dec 4,2008 12:42pm
Josh_Martin said[orig][quote]
Bridgeport, Conn., police arrested Michael Smith, 47, in October for breaking into Holy Ghost Deliverance Church. Smith explained that he was passing the church, spotted a drum set through a window, and could not restrain himself from trying it out. According to a Boston Globe report, officers found Smith "in a spirited solo after the church's alarm system went off."

Hilarious.

toggletoggle post by Blue nli at Dec 4,2008 2:55pm
Good to see that mark never had to break the news to alex about the van hahaha

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Dec 4,2008 2:57pm
lol @ spirited drum solo

toggletoggle post by MarkFuckingRichards  at Dec 4,2008 3:19pm
Haha, yeah, if anything happened to that van I would have just told Alex to kill us.

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Dec 4,2008 3:31pm
SLC are death metal prists.

toggletoggle post by Josh_Martin at Dec 4,2008 4:23pm
There's been a few AC shows where things got broken an we're pulling out in a hurry just as the cops are pulling into the place.
ALWAYS know how to back to the highway.

toggletoggle post by sxealex   at Dec 4,2008 5:55pm
MarkFuckingRichards said[orig][quote]

O.O

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:Decrepid Gothic Fornication
[default homepage] [print][7:26:18am Apr 26,2024
load time 0.01367 secs/15 queries]
[search][refresh page]