New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Magic the gathering by Balance on Dec 2,2008 1:30am
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by Balance at Dec 2,2008 1:30am
so what if I am fat and stupid. So what if I spend my entire paycheck on building my deck of magic cards every week. So what, so fucking what....

toggletoggle post by TheGreatSpaldino   at Dec 2,2008 1:31am
8=============D

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Dec 2,2008 1:44am
I played in the 90's

toggletoggle post by Doomkid   at Dec 2,2008 2:15am
4th grade ftw.

toggletoggle post by bradmann   at Dec 2,2008 2:25am
definitely loved this shit way back

knew this kid that snuck off from the group on a mall trip in high school to compete in a magic tournament. teachers couldn't find him so they took everyone else back to school, went back to the mall, and found him like 5 hours later just running shit, smoking everyone. i'm pretty sure he didn't get to finish which sucks cuz he would've had some sweet nerd cash in his pocket. he also played hockey and was from the cape so his magic prowess always confused and astounded me.

also, i really liked the unglued cards.

toggletoggle post by Doomkid   at Dec 2,2008 2:37am
black lotus ol' skool

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Dec 2,2008 7:17am
this game lost its fun after everyone I played against had a "circle of protection" card for whatever color my deck was.

toggletoggle post by slymo  at Dec 2,2008 9:59am
i still play every so ofter with my friends its fun but i certainly don't spent money on it... not any more

toggletoggle post by joeycobra  at Dec 2,2008 10:46am
used to play Magic.....but....
....recently while going through stuff in my attic I no longer need and could part ways with I found countless amounts of another card game that I played in the early/mid 90's called Rage. Does anyone else remember this game? It was fairly brutal, and a friend and I were told we couldn't bring the cards to school anymore. It was based around werewolves and victims....looking at them now makes me chuckle....only card game ever where you can play a werewolf and kill a card called "honest senator"

toggletoggle post by Josh_Martin at Dec 2,2008 11:09am
They should've called it Faggots: The Gathering

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Dec 2,2008 11:29am
I got into this for a little while my freshman year of high school. Then I met some older kids that had been into it for a while. Once I caught a glimpse of my future I gave up on it pretty quick. Not so coincidentally it was also around that time that I stopped writing code in BASIC, and started making out with girls that hated their parents.

toggletoggle post by grizloch   at Dec 2,2008 1:23pm
[Dec 2,2008 1:44am - the_reverend]
I played in the 90's

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:you are so smrt
[default homepage] [print][5:14:34am May 10,2024
load time 0.02559 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]