New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> FUCK YOU SPRINT by the_reverend on Nov 26,2008 9:47am
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Nov 26,2008 9:47am
their website said that the repair place opened at 9am. I planned my whole day around this. I get here at 9am and I can't really wait the extra hour, but im forced to. 44 minutes into sitting outside their store. I even called them and they basically said to either wait there the hour or sen the phone in under the insurance plan, pay $50, and be with out a phone for a week. FUCK YOU. after almost 10 years of service through them too. my contract is up in july. I should start looking for greener pastures. I heard that sprint lost millioons of customers this year alone.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Nov 26,2008 9:49am
I love how there have been 4 cars of people waiting out here. im #1!

toggletoggle post by ZenErik   at Nov 26,2008 9:57am
Not surprised. I've been with Sprint for 5 or 6 years. I only stay because I still have my old plan and only pay 35 dollars a month for 300 anytime minutes (free nights + weekends, of course) and unlimited texts.

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Nov 26,2008 11:07am
my verizon contract has been up for a couple months so i was thinkin about lookin at other carriers. i guess i'm just gonna go month to month since they all suck ass.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Nov 26,2008 11:53am
zenerik that is the same plan carina has. SERO. I can't get that cause i'm already a customer. the only way to get it is to leave and come back.

now what a fuck job. the "hour" service garanteed turn into 1:20 and then they give me the phone back and is still doesn't work! so they gave me a new phone which took 20 more minutes. I get to my car now over an hour late and they didn't update the ROM on this phone. so all the contact synching they did was pointless cause I have to wipe it out and update the phone. fuckin a!

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Nov 26,2008 11:59am
gayness in the anus

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Nov 26,2008 12:04pm
Sprint doth suck many balls. I feel your pain. (Posted on my shitty stupid Sprint phone.)

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Nov 26,2008 12:09pm
ok, I tried updating from the ROM update I have and the ROM update I have download is an older number, but newer build. this sucks. it also won't see my memory stick where all my app/data is backed up.

toggletoggle post by succubus  at Nov 26,2008 12:11pm
got yer text

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:twy again, dis time wid feewing
[default homepage] [print][2:58:18am May 08,2024
load time 0.01337 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]