End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> World Of Goo by dertoxia on Nov 14,2008 10:25am
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by dertoxia   at Nov 14,2008 10:25am
http://2dboy.com/games.php

Got this game for my Wii a few days ago through the Wii Shop channel. It was 1500 points which is a little steep but it's well worth it. Im not usually a fan of puzzle games but this one is fun as hell. You pretty much build bridges and towers useing these balls of goo that are controlled by physics. If you're building across a chasm and the wind is blowing you need to make sure that you're braced or the whole thing will buckle and fall to shit.

Whats even better is the whole game is a parody of Google. As you go along the game keeps talking about this "corporation" launching a new product thats supposed to change the world and their employees ride around on scooters. The animations in the game also remind me of Salad Fingers a little bit.

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Nov 14,2008 10:31am
that sounds awesome. i love simple puzzle games.

toggletoggle post by dertoxia   at Nov 14,2008 10:33am
its not really so simple when you get to higher levels. Theres different goo balls that do different things. Some catch on fire, some explode, some stick to the walls, some stretch, some flip the fuck out and jump all over the screen. It gets pretty complicated.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:skynet is always watching protecting you
[default homepage] [print][4:50:54pm Apr 27,2024
load time 0.03100 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]