New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Blueprints for Auschwitz camp found in Germany by zyklon on Nov 10,2008 3:43pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by zyklon at Nov 10,2008 3:43pm
The original construction plans believed used for a major expansion of the Nazi death camp at Auschwitz in 1941 have been found in a Berlin flat, Germany's Bild newspaper reported on Saturday.

The daily printed three architect's drawings on yellowing paper from the batch of 28 pages of blueprints it obtained. One has an 11.66 meter by 11.20 meter room marked "Gaskammer" (gas chamber) that was part of a "delousing facility."

No one from the federal government's archives was immediately available for comment on the authenticity or importance of the documents.

The plans, published ahead of the 70th anniversary of the "Kristallnacht" or the Nazi pogrom that was a harbinger of the Holocaust, also include a crematorium and a "L. Keller" -- an abbreviation for "Leichenkeller" or corpse cellar.

A drawing of the building for Auschwitz's main gate was also found in the documents that Bild said were believed to have been discovered when a Berlin flat was cleaned out.

The mass-circulation newspaper quoted Hans-Dieter Kreikamp, head of the federal archives office in Berlin, as saying the blueprints offered "authentic evidence of the systematically planned genocide of European Jews."

There were mass killings of about one million Jews before the Nazi's "Final Solution" was formulated in late 1941. The decision to kill Europe's 11 million Jews was made at the Wannsee Conference in January 1942.

A copy of the minutes, known as the "Wannsee Protocol," is one of the most important documents from the war.

The newly found Auschwitz blueprints are dated October 23 1941 and could offer historians earlier evidence of Nazi plans to kill Jews on a mass scale, Bild said.

"These documents reveal that everyone who had even anything remotely to do with the planning and construction of the concentration camp must have know that people were to be gassed to death in assembly-line fashion," Bild wrote.

"The documents refute once and for all claims by those who deny the Holocaust even took place," it added.

The concentration camp at Auschwitz-Birkenau in Poland was the largest -- at least 1.1 million Jews were killed there.

Auschwitz I was set up in May 1940 in an old Polish army barracks. The first victims were gassed in September 1941. Auschwitz II, or Birkenau, opened in October 1941. Four large gas chambers were added to the camp in January 1942.

toggletoggle post by BobNOMAAMRooney nli at Nov 10,2008 3:59pm
Awesome, now make a replica out of LEGO

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Nov 10,2008 4:01pm
BobNOMAAMRooney%20nli said[orig][quote]
Awesome, now make a replica out of POLISH NIGGERS

toggletoggle post by SkinSandwich at Nov 10,2008 4:09pm
LOL @ the holocaust

toggletoggle post by BobNOMAAMRooney nli at Nov 10,2008 4:19pm
LOLocaust

toggletoggle post by BobNOMAAMRooney nli at Nov 10,2008 4:20pm
RichHorror said[orig][quote]
POLISH NIGGERS

REDUNDANCIES, in my edited quote?

toggletoggle post by largefreakatzero at Nov 10,2008 4:21pm
Wonder if they will put the plans up for auction? I bid 4 jew ears.

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Nov 10,2008 4:22pm
The plans also contained a ball pit and go-kart course.

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Nov 10,2008 4:25pm
RichHorror said[orig][quote]
POLISH NIGGERS

REDUNDANCIES, in my edited quote?

It's more likely than you think.

toggletoggle post by BobNOMAAMRooney nli at Nov 10,2008 4:29pm
DestroyYouAlot said[orig][quote]
The plans also contained a ball pit and go-kart course.

The tilt-a-whirl and Turkish Twist had to be axed due to budgetary concerns after they invaded Russia.

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Nov 10,2008 4:44pm edited Nov 10,2008 4:45pm
the best part was the working rail system that provided easy transport to other fun theme parks like Belzec and Treblinka

toggletoggle post by BobNOMAAMRooney nli at Nov 10,2008 4:53pm
I heard Treblinka had a prototype of splash mountain.

toggletoggle post by SkinSandwich at Nov 10,2008 4:54pm
I hear their haunted house was kick ass and really realistic!

toggletoggle post by BobNOMAAMRooney nli at Nov 10,2008 4:57pm
Anne Frank got an all inclusive trip to the fun camps after she won the European Hide and Seek Championships, they even let her bring her mom and dad! Lucky bitch.

toggletoggle post by Josh_Martin at Nov 10,2008 5:06pm edited Nov 10,2008 5:07pm
zyklon said[orig][quote]
The plans, published ahead of the 70th anniversary of the "Kristallnacht" or the Nazi pogrom that was a harbinger of the Holocaust, also include a crematorium and a "L. Keller" -- an abbreviation for "Leichenkeller" or corpse cellar.

I went in the corpse cellar at Buchenwald. Pretty Awesome.

Now excuse me, I have to go shopping for soap and lamp shades.

toggletoggle post by Seth at Nov 10,2008 5:20pm
I guess non believers will now say they are fakes and still believe the mass killings did not happen! I will agree that this world needs a cleansing but of a different type! Stupid people! How come no killers go nuts and kill stupid people....?

toggletoggle post by SkinSandwich at Nov 10,2008 5:35pm
Because dictators need the stupid people to vote for them.

toggletoggle post by Seth at Nov 10,2008 5:38pm
Damn I knew I would be slammed!

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Nov 10,2008 5:46pm
LOLOCAUST

toggletoggle post by Phrozenspite  at Nov 10,2008 5:57pm
lol I would love to have those as a mantlepiece

toggletoggle post by demondave at Nov 10,2008 7:37pm
I'm surprised that there isn't a band called "Leichenkeller"

toggletoggle post by goatcatalyst   at Nov 10,2008 7:50pm
Reichstag dinnerware, meet Auschwitz placemats.

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Nov 11,2008 7:31am
Anne Frank got an all inclusive trip to the fun camps after she won the European Hide and Seek Championships, they even let her bring her mom and dad! Lucky bitch.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

toggletoggle post by Josh_Martin at Nov 11,2008 8:12am
zyklon said[orig][quote]
Auschwitz I was set up in May 1940 in an old Polish army barracks. The first victims were gassed in September 1941. Auschwitz II, or Birkenau, opened in October 1941. Four large gas chambers were added to the camp in January 1942.

Auschwitz II: The Electric Boogaloo

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:Rotted Luminecent Serrator
[default homepage] [print][5:11:36pm May 05,2024
load time 0.03387 secs/15 queries]
[search][refresh page]