New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Who are you? Post a pic of yourself... by porphyria on Oct 30,2008 10:46am
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by porphyria at Oct 30,2008 10:46am

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Oct 30,2008 10:52am
this is me walking to the washing machine, this is me loading my shit stained undies in, this is me thinking about starting the machine, this is me starting the machine, this is my detergent of choice, this is my usual detergent of choice, this is my laundry spinning, this is me sitting on the machine with my thumb up my ass, this is me folding my frilly undies....

toggletoggle post by porphyria at Oct 30,2008 3:01pm

toggletoggle post by boblovesmusic   at Oct 30,2008 3:45pm
hehe

toggletoggle post by Sacreligion at Oct 30,2008 3:52pm
Jimbo: We got Skinner's underpants! And there's nothing you can do about it, Mr. Ex-Principal.
Skinner: That's not true. I can buy a new pair! [checks his wallet] No I can't. I needed those, I really did.

toggletoggle post by Vysoka at Oct 30,2008 4:06pm
check out the sick laundomat I used to go to

toggletoggle post by porphyria at Oct 30,2008 5:48pm

toggletoggle post by the_network_booking   at Oct 30,2008 10:03pm edited Oct 30,2008 10:04pm
before puberty...

bennyhillifier

toggletoggle post by porphyria at Oct 31,2008 12:03pm

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Oct 31,2008 12:11pm
must you air your dirty laundry all over the internets?

toggletoggle post by hunterhunter   at Oct 31,2008 12:47pm
this just in: Your Punching Bag Was Full Of Dirty, Stinky Underwear

"After finding out that TKO has been packing punching bags with dirty underwear, Costco says thats not cool."
If you have a punching bag by TKO, you might want to check to see what's in it. It could be dirty underwear! Joe Heckel was moving his punching bag from his garage to his basement when he decided to see what was in it... just in case it ever leaked. What he found smelled "bad, real bad." The bag was stuffed with men's and women's underwear. Used underwear. Heckel says:

"I called to ask them if they could tell me if these were clean underwear, but I don't think that he believed me," Heckel said. "I said 'I'm a cop, I'm telling you that's what's in there!'

He further describes the incident as "gross but kind of funny in a way."

The company that makes the punching bag has apologized and is sending a pantie-free bag to Joe and his family. As for the person who decided to fill the punching bags with someone's dirty undies? They've been fired. Check out the link for more pictures... if you're done with lunch.

HA

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Oct 31,2008 12:56pm
"Who's got a million fucking dollars in their fucking car? And whadda they got? My dirty undies... my fucking whites..."

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:today will turn for the worse
[default homepage] [print][5:20:01am May 08,2024
load time 0.01151 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]