New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> 12/15 - Unholy Goatfucker, Spewtilator [GA], Boarcorpse, Archaeon @ O'Briens by RichHorror on Sep 18,2008 10:49pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Sep 18,2008 10:49pm edited Sep 19,2008 5:40pm
December 15th

Unholy Goatfucker [Unisex Satan Thrash]
Spewtilator [Hotlanta Punk Thrash]
Boarcorpse [Pigkill Death Groove]
Archaeon [Statuatory Slam Death]
@ O'Briens Pub - 3 Harvard Ave. - Allston, MA
$8 - 9 pm - 21+

toggletoggle post by archaeon at Sep 19,2008 6:50am
STOMP

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Sep 19,2008 1:46pm
Woo Woo.

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Sep 19,2008 5:45pm

toggletoggle post by Martins   at Sep 19,2008 8:24pm
:( at being slam

at playing this show

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Sep 19,2008 8:29pm
SLAMMACHUSETTS

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Sep 19,2008 8:34pm edited Sep 19,2008 8:36pm

toggletoggle post by archaeon at Sep 19,2008 8:37pm
haha I can't believe how many people have stolen that image from me, It was on the newyorkment myspace for a while

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Sep 19,2008 8:38pm
It's like you're black and that image is rock and roll.

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Sep 21,2008 11:36pm

toggletoggle post by ouchdrummer   at Sep 22,2008 12:44pm
nice. boarcorpse show #2. Very excited for this one. Can't wait to play with these bands. Should be a really good time.

toggletoggle post by Martins   at Sep 22,2008 12:47pm
It's going to be fun, I promise you.

toggletoggle post by archaeon@skewl at Sep 22,2008 12:54pm
I'm almost sure that we won't be able to play this. Both mike and martins have finals the next morning and I don't think we'll be able to get them back at a reasonable time. Carlos probably has the same shit too but he doesn't matter.

toggletoggle post by Martins   at Sep 22,2008 12:55pm
Well I can get back pretty easily. Green line to the Northeastern stop. I just can't go home to get shit first.

toggletoggle post by archaeon@skewl at Sep 22,2008 1:17pm
but the earliest I could get lefman home would be like midnight and the whole ride situation is going to be AIDZ. Maybe if carlos drives but im sure he won't because he has to get up at like 2 in the morning.

toggletoggle post by aril at Sep 22,2008 1:18pm
martins is skipping his finals to play FFX all day, right?

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Sep 22,2008 2:00pm
haha, last time I ever try to book Archaeon.

toggletoggle post by ouchdrummer   at Sep 22,2008 2:32pm
damn archaeon. you guys aren't allowed to not play. That's lame. I GUESS finals are important though. harumph!

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Sep 22,2008 2:34pm
They're all faggots.

toggletoggle post by Martins   at Sep 22,2008 2:50pm
We are all gay but not as gay as we used to be. You should have been at some of the practices from the earliest incarnations of Archaeon. Gay orgies are not nearly as gay.

aril said[orig][quote]
martins is skipping his finals to play FFX all day, right?

Nah, now it's Gauntlet: Dark Legacy. That game is so bad that it's incredible. Soon it will be Champions of Norrath.

toggletoggle post by aril at Sep 22,2008 2:58pm
Force Unleashed is pretty sick. Try it yet?

toggletoggle post by Martins   at Sep 22,2008 3:29pm
My friends own it and it looks amazing.

toggletoggle post by ouchdrummer   at Sep 22,2008 3:55pm
whos making a flyer for this one?

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Sep 22,2008 3:55pm
You should probably wait until it has a full lineup.

toggletoggle post by ouchdrummer   at Sep 22,2008 4:03pm
yeah, i actually realized that right after i posted. woops.

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Sep 22,2008 4:05pm
I should have another band by tomorrow.

toggletoggle post by archaeon at Sep 22,2008 6:48pm
RichHorror said[orig][quote]
haha, last time I ever try to book Archaeon.

lick my underage scrotal sack.

I told you that we could probably do it unless there was some school shit baby.

you can land on my cock later.

toggletoggle post by Martins   at Sep 22,2008 6:50pm
What he's trying to say and what I am going to say is...

please book us again :( please please pretty please
I'll give you three reach arounds.

toggletoggle post by archaeon at Sep 22,2008 7:10pm
rich horror can land on a cock for all i care

toggletoggle post by Martins   at Sep 22,2008 7:14pm
The collective cock of archaeon.

toggletoggle post by corpus_nli at Sep 22,2008 7:19pm
damn i wanted to see archaeon dood.

toggletoggle post by archaeon at Sep 22,2008 7:21pm
wigger

toggletoggle post by corpus_nli at Sep 22,2008 7:24pm
thats hurtz my feelings dewd.

toggletoggle post by narkybark   at Sep 22,2008 7:43pm
who's giving them out?

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Sep 22,2008 9:13pm
ILL LAND ON YOUR COCK NOW

toggletoggle post by archaeon at Sep 22,2008 9:21pm
*cockblock*

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Sep 22,2008 9:23pm
ONE COCK NO WAITING

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Sep 22,2008 10:28pm
Martins said[orig][quote]
What he's trying to say and what I am going to say is...

please book us again :( please please pretty please
I'll give you three reach arounds.

haha, I'm just fucking around. I'll try to throw you on a Friday or Saturday when one comes around so you don't have to stay up past curfew.

toggletoggle post by Martins   at Sep 22,2008 11:27pm
lol curfew

I just have a 10:30 final the next morning in Differential Equations and Linear Algebra. You wanna take it for me? <3

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Sep 22,2008 11:30pm
Only if you wanna work at 7-11 for the rest of your life.

toggletoggle post by narkybark   at Sep 22,2008 11:38pm
(Barbie): Math is hard!

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Sep 22,2008 11:41pm
Tell them to make it about Godzilla and I'll ace it.

toggletoggle post by rbass at Sep 23,2008 11:37am
Ryan, the dude from Spewtilator, is the coolest motherfucker. I will be there to hang out with him.

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Sep 23,2008 12:05pm

toggletoggle post by Ryan, the dude from Spewtilator at Sep 30,2008 10:31am
yes, i am the coolest motherfucker... haha. and i can nail that Differential Equations and Linear Algebra exam for you no prob...i'm a math wiz.

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Sep 30,2008 3:19pm
Lost In Translation

Author's note - This is short, but I think the world needs some Goonies slash, no matter how bad. Please don't write me a review saying 'I just can't see the slash element in the goonies', or 'How could you make Mikey GAY?!'. It's my story, so it's my interpretation of characters. Constructive criticism, yes, slash-bashing, no thanks.

Mikey stumbled back out of the 'little girls room' after Andy's kiss with a dazed smile on his face, barely noticing that Data and Brandon were now wandering around the main part of the cave arguing about which way to go next. So he really had no reflexes to escape when a hand darted out of the 'mens room' and grabbed his arm, yanking him around the corner into that smaller part of the cave. As his back hit stone, a hand clamped over his mouth, and he found himself confronted by dark, intense eyes.

The hand, which had only been there to stop him from yelping at the sudden grab, moved down to press against his chest instead.

"Mouth?" He whispered in confusion, still in his daze. "What…?"

Mouth stared at him, accusing eyes wandering down to his lips, then back. He seemed to have guessed exactly what had just happened, and obviously it was yet another thing to add to whatever he was angry about. Mikey didn't quite know why Mouth would be angry about him kissing Andy, but wasn't about to argue with him. Not when he looked so strikingly tired and fed up. Whatever anger there had been quickly drained away under the pressure of fatigue, and instead he let go of Mikey and turned away, pacing forwards a few steps before turning around to face him again.

"You don't need me anymore, Mikey."

Mikey gawped. Didn't need him? "What…?" He repeated, feeling stupid for his lack of eloquence, but too struck dumb for anything else.

"Have you noticed anything about what you've said to me so far on this little 'adventure'?"

Shaking his head, Mikey felt sour guilt begin to build in his stomach.

"Well I have," Mouth continued with a scowl, pacing again. "We used to be friends Mikey, best friends, and what am I now? I'm your personal fucking translator!"

Watching the anger and hurt pour out in the form of blazing eyes and arms waving in emphasis, Mikey wanted to say 'no, that's not true!', but he couldn't. Because he knew that Mouth was absolutely right. The need to find One Eyed Willy's treasure had become such an intense feeling he had begun to almost blank out everything and everyone around him. He had a one track mind, and that one track mind had barely given Mouth a thought, except for selfish reasons. This was only pounded into Mikey's head even more as Mouth kept talking away in front of him.

"Mouth, translate this, Mouth, read the map, oh, and in the meantime, Mouth, shut up."

Mikey reached out this time as Mouth came nearer, and grabbed his arm, pulling him up to face him. Now that he looked more closely, he realized just how rough his friend looked. His best friend. Soaked to the skin, pale except for the shadows under his eyes, hair darkened with the water and sticking up in spikes. And when Mikey took Mouth's hands in his own, he instinctively pulled them close to his chest, because they were freezing cold.

"Clarke…I'm sorry, ok? I was out of my head about this treasure, not thinking straight. I've been neglecting everyone I guess…"

Mouth smiled, coldly. "Except Andy."

"She molested me! I couldn't help it." Mikey exclaimed. When no answer came, he squeezed Mouth's hands and tried the sincere route. "Look, Mouth…I do need you. We wouldn't have even got this far without you. And maybe I don't show it enough, but you're like…my second in command! I might act like I'm brave or maybe just stupid, but it's mainly because I know you're right behind me all the time…just like you have been since forever. You're my best friend. Please don't give up now."

There was a moment's silence, then Mouth shook his head. "Jesus, how am I meant to resist that?" He glanced back at Mikey with a vague smile. "You and your fucking puppy eyes."

Mikey watched him carefully, lifting a hand to catch hold of his chin gently. "Clarke…don't let me forget you again, ok? Even if it means talking constantly. Make good use of your mouth for once."

There was a brief smirk, and Mikey realized he'd just made the innuendo of the century. Expecting a never-ending torrent of taunting for it, he was stunned out of his mind when cool lips pressed against his and he was kissed in a way that Andy could never hope to beat. Praying that Brandon didn't come looking for them, he threaded his fingers through Mouth's wet spikes and moved back against the wall into the shadows.

The End

toggletoggle post by alexc  at Sep 30,2008 5:28pm
now razormaze can play this. let us jump on it and stuff.

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Sep 30,2008 5:47pm
NO WAI

toggletoggle post by alexc  at Oct 1,2008 12:18am
HOW COME!

toggletoggle post by Czarnobóg at Oct 1,2008 11:50am
Razormaze!

toggletoggle post by alexc  at Oct 1,2008 1:09pm
yeah mark! tell rich to put us on!

toggletoggle post by Czarnobóg at Oct 1,2008 1:44pm edited Oct 1,2008 1:45pm
Eh, our sets are usually short. If we got time leftover you guys are welcome to use our gear and knock out a few songs.

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Oct 1,2008 2:36pm
If I start this at 9 there's probably time. So in that case I'll start a new thread.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:Wicked Sadistic Man
[default homepage] [print][9:00:20am Apr 27,2024
load time 0.04308 secs/16 queries]
[search][refresh page]