New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> did somebody say Obama was not qualified for his position ? by Monster_Island on Aug 30,2008 8:01pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by Monster_Island  at Aug 30,2008 8:01pm
what the fuck is this ?

bennyhillifier

toggletoggle post by Martins   at Aug 30,2008 8:10pm
A really loud guy yelling at some MILF slut.

toggletoggle post by SkinSandwich at Aug 30,2008 8:11pm
She wants my genitals about her face area.

toggletoggle post by samYam at Aug 30,2008 8:14pm
This is the person, if in the event John McCain has a fatal bout with cancer, will run our country. Didn't you know that? Supposedly her two years of governership in Alaska of all places, makes her qualified to be our President. Yet she doesn't know what the VP does? Good job McCain!

toggletoggle post by handinjury at Aug 30,2008 8:18pm
Gov of alaska..........whatever bookworm bitch.

toggletoggle post by zyklon at Aug 30,2008 8:22pm
I heard she posed naked, God I'd love to see her wrinkled pussy

toggletoggle post by BobNOMAAMRooney nli at Aug 30,2008 8:55pm
STUUUUUUUUUUPID LIIIIIIIIIIIBERALS, this woman has moar EXECUTIVE experience (1.5 years in a state with a population slightly larger than Baltimore proper) than Obama and Biden (and McCain, but don't mention that) combined!!!!1!!~~!!!!1!1!!!!

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Aug 30,2008 8:56pm
um... what? have you ever seen a pussy before? all pussies are wrinkley. look it up in the dictionary. it will say first off that they are all wrinkley.

toggletoggle post by the_taste_of_cigarettes  at Aug 30,2008 8:59pm
Ok, seriously, did anyone else not notice that this is totally an attempt to open up Alaskan Oil Drilling if McCain is president?? I mean come on people, open your eyes!! HER HUSBAND IS INVOLVED WITH ALASKAN OIL AND THE REPUBLICANS JUST DISCUSSED THIS AS A PRIMARY ISSUE FOR THEIR PARTY THIS UPCOMING TERM!!

toggletoggle post by samYam at Aug 30,2008 9:08pm
TOC: the problem is people don't want to see that, they think Republicans can help in a failing economy, a war that is totally unnecessary and has killed over 4,000 of our troops, a plummeting housing market (actually it's already plummeted, but continues to get worse), record unemployment, etc, etc... I guess noone has noticed for the past 8 years a Republican is the one that has done this to us, I don't know how John McCain (a Republican) can help. Because he won't, he's voted with Bush 90% of the time, we aren't getting anything new out of John McCain.

This isn't an endorsement for any candidate, just the fact I refuse to vote for John McCain. I'd rather vote for Ronald McDonlad.

toggletoggle post by zyklon at Aug 30,2008 9:09pm
the_reverend said[orig][quote]
um... what? have you ever seen a pussy before? all pussies are wrinkley. look it up in the dictionary. it will say first off that they are all wrinkley.

I guess you have a hard time understanding sarcasm, do i really have to explain myself to you? come the fuck on!!!!!!

toggletoggle post by zyklon at Aug 30,2008 9:11pm
BobNOMAAMRooney%20nli said[orig][quote]
STUUUUUUUUUUPID LIIIIIIIIIIIBERALS, this woman has moar EXECUTIVE experience (1.5 years in a state with a population slightly larger than Baltimore proper) than Obama and Biden (and McCain, but don't mention that) combined!!!!1!!~~!!!!1!1!!!!

If that senile motherfucker dies do you really want this milf to be your commander in chief?? she doesn't even care about the wars, gimme a fucking break

toggletoggle post by BobNOMAAMRooney nli at Aug 30,2008 9:12pm
zyklon said[orig][quote]
BobNOMAAMRooney%20nli said[orig][quote]

If that senile motherfucker dies do you really want this milf to be your commander in chief?? she doesn't even care about the wars, gimme a fucking break

I guess you have a hard time understanding sarcasm, do i really have to explain myself to you? come the fuck on!!!!!!

toggletoggle post by zyklon at Aug 30,2008 9:13pm
Fuck you motherfucker!

toggletoggle post by BobNOMAAMRooney nli at Aug 30,2008 9:14pm
zyklon said[orig][quote]
Fuck you motherfucker!

toggletoggle post by zyklon at Aug 30,2008 9:15pm
hahahahahaha

toggletoggle post by rustyps  at Aug 30,2008 9:18pm edited Aug 30,2008 9:18pm
I like her because she hasn't blindly gone with every Republican stance like pretty much every politican. That doesn't mean I agree with her, or vote for McCain because of her, but he could've done worse.

toggletoggle post by Conservationist  at Aug 30,2008 9:49pm
She seems principled.

She's open-minded -- even spoke well of Obama.

She's Conservative, yes, but more likely the dogmatic kind and less of the money-grubbing kind.

Time will tell.

Obama has no experience. He's the result of social affirmative action -- "a BLACK candidate, how cute! vote up!!11!"

toggletoggle post by samYam at Aug 30,2008 9:57pm
* She was elected Alaska's governor a little over a year and a half ago. Her previous office was mayor of Wasilla, a small town outside Anchorage of 9000 people! She has no foreign policy experience.

* Palin is strongly anti-choice, opposing abortion even in the case of rape or incest. (very open minded eh?)

* She supported right-wing extremist Pat Buchanan for president in 2000.

* Palin thinks creationism should be taught in public schools.

* She's doesn't think humans are the cause of climate change.

* She's solidly in line with John McCain's "Big Oil first" energy policy. She's pushed hard for more oil drilling and says renewables won't be ready for years. She also sued the Bush administration for listing polar bears as an endangered species—she was worried it would interfere with more oil drilling in Alaska.

* How closely did John McCain vet this choice? He met Sarah Palin once at a meeting. They spoke a second time, last Sunday, when he called her about being vice-president. Then he offered her the position.

toggletoggle post by Monster_Island  at Aug 30,2008 9:57pm edited Aug 30,2008 10:00pm

bennyhillifier

$5,000,000.00 just in come ???

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Sep 1,2008 12:02am
wow

toggletoggle post by thegreatspaldino   at Sep 1,2008 4:17am
Conservationist said[orig][quote]

Obama has no experience. He's the result of social affirmative action -- "a BLACK candidate, how cute! vote up!!11!"

that is not what its about. he is HALF black and HALF white anyway. if you had two guys offering to fix your car, one black and one white, the black guy was more qualified to do the job, who would you pick? i mean, its a fucking skin color. anyone focusing on the fact that he is half black is a straight-up retard. i could really care less about politics, but come on. this isnt 1940, we arent lynching niggers. its 2008, get a fucking clue.

toggletoggle post by guy at Sep 1,2008 6:49am
to say that his being black isnt an issue is being dishonest

toggletoggle post by Conservationist  at Sep 1,2008 7:39am
thegreatspaldino said[orig][quote]

that is not what its about. he is HALF black and HALF white anyway. if you had two guys offering to fix your car, one black and one white, the black guy was more qualified to do the job, who would you pick? i mean, its a fucking skin color. anyone focusing on the fact that he is half black is a straight-up retard. i could really care less about politics, but come on. this isnt 1940, we arent lynching niggers. its 2008, get a fucking clue.

Yes, because the passage of time changes truth, right?

Ethnopluralism never works.

If there were only two guys qualified to fix my car, I'd move.

Obama is the darling of the left because he is half-black, not because he has any ideas, which creates a weird delusional feel-good cult of which no good will come.

Like Clinton, he's a public relations master -- mainly at hiding his ill deeds.

toggletoggle post by thegreatspaldino   at Sep 1,2008 7:52am edited Sep 1,2008 7:52am

If there were only two guys qualified to fix my car, I'd move.

funny that you mention that... thats pretty much how i feel and if i had a lot more money, i would.

toggletoggle post by Conservationist  at Sep 1,2008 7:54am
thegreatspaldino said[orig][quote]
funny that you mention that... thats pretty much how i feel and if i had a lot more money, i would.

I have been in that type of situation, and it really sucks.

You hand over your money expecting something bad...

In fact, it's better a town has only 1 guy qualified to fix a car than only two. At least with the 1, all focus becomes on getting that guy to toe the line. With two there's the illusion of "competition" but not the actuality.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:Gutteral Egyptian Discipline
[default homepage] [print][12:54:45am Apr 28,2024
load time 0.02688 secs/15 queries]
[search][refresh page]