New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> So it's official, ww3? by y_ddraig_goch on Aug 24,2008 8:44am
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by y_ddraig_goch  at Aug 24,2008 8:44am
John McCain-wants to step up efforts in iraq and stay there "for a hundred years if necessary" wants to go to war with iran, wants to go to war with russia or at least do something very hurtful to them

Lieberman- wants to step up relationships with israel in the middle east, wants to kick russia out of the g-8, has anyone realized lately how the news has been calling it the g-7 not the g-8 anymore. wants to go into iran to help win the iraq war by taking out terrorist camps.

what a win-win situation

and then on the dem side you have two dudes that won't do shit globably, but at home will turn the country into a toothless dragon by stripping the rights to bear arms, and enforcing the roaming wiretappings of civilians. oh and Biden's a racist with comments like "you can't go into a 7-11 or dunkin donuts without having an indian accent"

so basically the mayans we're right 2012 sounds accurate for the end of the west anyways

toggletoggle post by contagion   at Aug 24,2008 8:48am
this election is like deciding if you'd rather burn to death or drown

toggletoggle post by y_ddraig_goch  at Aug 24,2008 8:48am
hahah I just realized that McCain didn't announce anyone yet, but I Swore i heard on the news last night that it was lieberman. either way that guy sucks

but it will be worse if it's mitt romney

toggletoggle post by y_ddraig_goch  at Aug 24,2008 8:50am
contagion said[orig][quote]
this election is like deciding if you'd rather burn to death or drown

Death in fire!!!

but honestly, either one's election would give immediate escalation. to world events. You'd either have a dude who was too soft and let russia, china, and india pass us in global power, or you'd have a dude who was too hard and sent us to war with too many countries at once/and or scare away our allies

toggletoggle post by pam   at Aug 24,2008 8:51am
y_ddraig_goch said[orig][quote]
hahah I just realized that McCain didn't announce anyone yet, but I Swore i heard on the news last night that it was lieberman. either way that guy sucks

but it will be worse if it's mitt romney

He's announcing the day after the Democratic convention. Probably to gip the Dems from quality "is he fucking serious about taking [insert idiot here] as a VP?" opportunities.

toggletoggle post by y_ddraig_goch  at Aug 24,2008 9:02am
I just looked up 2012 on wikipedia, there's some serious shit planned politically and naturally.

all kinds of elections in major countries, including ours.
all kinds of space programs being launched
the u.s. giving up military control in korea
magnetic poles reversing
the sun reversing its magnetic poles
and the freedom tower in new york will be finished.

odd, "the day that the city of babylon will be finished rebuilding it will be struck down by the wrath of god"-nostradamus. though most people think he calls us new rome in his words
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012

toggletoggle post by Matt Breen at Aug 24,2008 11:01am
NYC is hardly babylon lol

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Aug 24,2008 11:10am
its more like sodom

toggletoggle post by Conservationist  at Aug 24,2008 11:59am
y_ddraig_goch said[orig][quote]
John McCain-wants to step up efforts in iraq and stay there "for a hundred years if necessary" wants to go to war with iran, wants to go to war with russia or at least do something very hurtful to them

Lieberman- wants to step up relationships with israel in the middle east, wants to kick russia out of the g-8, has anyone realized lately how the news has been calling it the g-7 not the g-8 anymore. wants to go into iran to help win the iraq war by taking out terrorist camps.

what a win-win situation

and then on the dem side you have two dudes that won't do shit globably, but at home will turn the country into a toothless dragon by stripping the rights to bear arms, and enforcing the roaming wiretappings of civilians. oh and Biden's a racist with comments like "you can't go into a 7-11 or dunkin donuts without having an indian accent"

so basically the mayans we're right 2012 sounds accurate for the end of the west anyways

Nah, decay comes slowly, I think. If you want to see the future of the USA, it's Brazil, but without Sarcofago.

Nations occur on the scale of centuries, at the smallest. All of the good ones last at least 2,000 years. The USA will be Brazil, then Mexico, then back to the primitive state of the American Indians after that.

Probably holdout groups of realistic European-types will prevail. They will prevail through rigid self-identification and a warlike attitude toward outsiders.

Everyone is racist. Some are just bold enough to admit it.

He's wrong about Dunkin Donuts. Here, everyone in them is white. It is completely odd, since Shipleys is now 100% Mexican behind the counter.

I wish someone would explain these things.

toggletoggle post by goatcatalystnli at Aug 24,2008 12:23pm
the_reverend said[orig][quote]
its more like sodom

maybe before the Great Gentrification, buddy

gimme back my Deuce before i crash an MSD into your asshole, faggots!

42ND STREET WILL NEVER DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

toggletoggle post by W3 nli at Aug 24,2008 6:32pm
mississippi mud is the best, it'll get my vote.

toggletoggle post by W3 nli at Aug 24,2008 6:32pm

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:Burning Chaotic Lord
[default homepage] [print][2:34:28am Apr 28,2024
load time 0.03999 secs/15 queries]
[search][refresh page]