New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> I just found a mouse in my house by the_reverend on Jul 26,2008 10:35pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jul 26,2008 10:35pm
I took a bunch of pictures of him... now what do I do?

toggletoggle post by dertoxia   at Jul 26,2008 10:41pm
release it outside so it can find its way back into your house

toggletoggle post by archaeon at Jul 26,2008 10:45pm
put it in your ass, duh.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jul 26,2008 11:11pm
dertoxia said[orig][quote]
release it outside so it can find its way back into your house
that's what I said to carina when she told me to toss it off the balcony.

I'm thinking of walking it a couple blocks away and tossing it.

the thing is sooo friggin cute...

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jul 26,2008 11:26pm

so proud

toggletoggle post by dertoxia   at Jul 26,2008 11:29pm
oh so YOU didnt find the mouse....your cat did. Way to steal its sunshine.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jul 26,2008 11:39pm
yeah, I suck! I also lifted up that orange blanket there and no mouse. Shook it out and no mouse. then I put it back down and the cat goes into the blanket and pulls out the mouse.

toggletoggle post by dertoxia   at Jul 26,2008 11:50pm
yeah actually my cats found a mouse last week and since then they have found 2 babys. we must have had a nest somewhere in the house.

without cats we probably would have had to hire an exterminator. So see everyone who hates cats......they do serve a purpose.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jul 26,2008 11:57pm
I love my little mouser... makes me want to get a 3rd cat.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jul 27,2008 12:04am
you know, since this is the only mouser and he has to sleep some time...

funny since he's not brave. my other cat is the brave cat. she goes everywhere first and he's scared. but he's caught so many mice! the last mouse was almost the size of a rat. this last mouse was just a cute as a button little guy. for every mouse that you find there are 100 that you don't find.
I just gave him a bunch of treats.

toggletoggle post by jesusnl at Jul 27,2008 12:25am
kill that little cunt. they fucking multiply like crazy man. it happened at my ma's house. i named the mouse i kept seeing seymour. you're going to keep seeing more and more and more.

set traps

toggletoggle post by zenerik   at Jul 27,2008 12:41am
More pixxx!

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jul 27,2008 1:51am
I just went out there and looked at him again. poked some holes in the top of the container. so friggin cute and scared.

toggletoggle post by Seth at Jul 27,2008 5:25am
You wont think it is cute once you eat something and have a litte shit in your mouth and all over your clothes and home! Or you may not ever know where they may piss..so beware what you touch and each every where.. How cute is it now?

toggletoggle post by sever at Jul 27,2008 9:56am
set traps.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jul 27,2008 10:31am
he would just say "it's a trap!" mouses have the internet don't you know.
the mouse was on the counter eating some mexican rice crispy treat looking thing that carina's brother brought back from mexico.

the cat was hyper vigilant all last night. this morning, there was another pile of guts and a tail in the middle of the floor.

toggletoggle post by succubus  at Jul 27,2008 10:45am
so...I woke up to see intestines of a mouse...not aaron...why to steal my thunder. glad cat has had rabies shot and is up to date.. anyhow..looks like i have to be the mouse killer again..thanks aaron

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jul 27,2008 10:52am
I just want some glory.

toggletoggle post by Mess at Jul 27,2008 11:48am
there's a mouse on my cat's head

toggletoggle post by thuringwethil at Jul 27,2008 12:29pm
I remember we set poison traps, then we were watching a movie and looked over, there's a mouse on the couch breathing heavily and waiting to die

kinda made us sad

they are dirty though

toggletoggle post by goatcatalyst   at Jul 27,2008 1:54pm
fight it or you are a pussy

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jul 27,2008 2:13pm
carina is fighting it... she started cleaning and found sooooo much crap so far. the back of the microwave is a place few have tread.
Unfortunately, I almost drowned the mouse outside. I poked holes in the top of the bucket and that was perfect for an inch of water to go inside. I saved him again.

toggletoggle post by Seth at Jul 27,2008 3:54pm
Rev you are a wimp...come on!! stop taking photos! Put it in your tub and let it drown! Or put it in the freezer and save it for your cat for a mousicle! !!!! Or you could humanely get rid of it by buying a cage trap so you can release it much later on, far away from your house!

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jul 27,2008 5:12pm
of course I'm a wimp. you've known me for how many years and you are just saying tat now.

toggletoggle post by Seth at Jul 27,2008 5:16pm
Trust me Rev, I have had a family of them in my house and my landlord did not want me to kill them and we did also have little mice, but still I did not want to get sick from them. I though of keepign them in a tank but I already had one small rodant of me. The late chewy(rip), but hey! I know but there is not many times you were at shows and you saw a mouse, so this was new for me...later!! good photo hunging and wait unitl you get their little shits in your panties..

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jul 27,2008 6:45pm
the way I see it, this is war. Mouse vs Humans. in the war of MvH if my weapons of war kill the animals (the cats) that is all fine and good. once they are captured, I must do my best to protect them. they are now prisoners of war. POW.

toggletoggle post by Seth at Jul 27,2008 8:42pm
Are you going to torture them or are you going to brush their fur and anme them? Come they are the size of a nice chicken mcnugget or chicken tender. eat them up yum?

toggletoggle post by pam   at Jul 27,2008 9:04pm
Ack! It's frackin cute.

Don't kill it. It's wittle.

toggletoggle post by sxealex   at Jul 27,2008 11:54pm
i caught a mouse once and put it in a container with air holes... then i put it in a car in the winter and went into a store it for 10-20 min. It had frozen to death when i got back... I thought it was kinda odd in just 20 min.

toggletoggle post by pam   at Jul 27,2008 11:57pm
sxealex said[orig][quote]
i caught a mouse once and put it in a container with air holes... then i put it in a car in the winter and went into a store it for 10-20 min. It had frozen to death when i got back... I thought it was kinda odd in just 20 min.

murderer.

toggletoggle post by zenerik   at Jul 28,2008 12:41am
Time to call PETA to save the day. They will save the mouse then immediately euthanize it.

toggletoggle post by MassOfSlitz nli at Jul 28,2008 8:07am
We've snuffed out 4 in 2 days. 3 babies and one big un. They attacked us all of the sudden from all angles! They RIP in my gahbage, thanks to my friend Victor.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jul 31,2008 5:51pm
just let him loose in manchester by the airport. OMG HE WAS SO CUTE. tried hiding under tiny sticks.

toggletoggle post by Conservationist  at Jul 31,2008 5:57pm
Take it out to the country and let it loose.

That's an adolescent mouse, btw.

They're too small to rape, and too big to feed cocaine to.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Aug 2,2008 1:01am

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Aug 2,2008 9:00am
he'll be baaaaack

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Aug 2,2008 9:16am
he's over 40 miles away.
I think im safe.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:you are signing your life away
[default homepage] [print][9:42:02am Apr 26,2024
load time 0.01657 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]