New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Obama sells out to Christfags, promises money for votes by DestroyYouAlot on Jul 1,2008 9:10am
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Jul 1,2008 9:10am

toggletoggle post by politicians? at Jul 1,2008 9:45am
What did you expect? He's a politician...that's what they do. Anything to get a vote...scumbags

toggletoggle post by mOe  at Jul 1,2008 9:58am
well, looks like I'm not voting for ANYONE this election

toggletoggle post by cav nli at Jul 1,2008 10:10am
people stupid enough to believe in god dont deserve "funding"

toggletoggle post by aril at Jul 1,2008 10:28am
he's a politician.
most of america are "christfags."
this country is doomed; even if Superman was president.

toggletoggle post by largefreakatzero at Jul 1,2008 10:49am
CTB =

toggletoggle post by largefreakatzero at Jul 1,2008 10:49am
I think I'll have to vote Libertarian.

toggletoggle post by cav nli at Jul 1,2008 11:05am
i think im going to vote for myself. can you do that?

toggletoggle post by craigforacurse  at Jul 1,2008 11:31am
i like the "support some ability to hire and fire based on faith." way to ignore the constitution numbnuts

toggletoggle post by Murph nli at Jul 1,2008 12:48pm
Even though this is a necessary policy, because of the staggering amount of poverty striken individuals requiring these services, I just cannot reconcile it with the fact that the government has not stepped in and created its own programs to assist these people, just pouring those monies into religious charities.

Poor people are easily targeted by the Church. The Church is a no-brainer for those in dire situations. But how can we call ourselves Americans when we allow private religious organizations to take care of our problems. Dogmatics aside, obviously because anyone who can argue for Christianity is sub-human, these people need help, and Obama needs votes so Evangelical and Christian sources alike make that happen.

I am surprised he has not publicly addressed the Midwest nor California which are both suffering greatly due to inclement natural disasters.

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Jul 1,2008 2:55pm
this goes directly against my recent Obama appreciation thread. WTF.

toggletoggle post by DYA / NLI at Jul 1,2008 3:11pm
Still better than McCain.

toggletoggle post by NuclearWinter at Jul 1,2008 3:34pm
Mumm-Ra '08

toggletoggle post by Monster Island at Jul 1,2008 3:37pm

FUCK OBAMA AND MCCAIN !!!!

Campaign 2008

Howdy America!

For everyone here in and across America who's ever been shit on, fucked over and generally kicked in the balls but refused to be knocked out, and for everyone who's cracked their fucking skull open but stood right back up, and for everyone who works hard and never gives up, I am the motherfucker you need.

You know what they say, "if it moves suck it" and so goes the nation.
Well, this nation's coming back motherfucker, and so is this campaign.
The people of America have said it fucking loud and fucking clear: I'm going on, I'm going strong, and I'm going all the way to your Grandma's pussy.

I know you assholes that know how to pick a president will pick me. And no candidate in recent history, Democrat or Republican, has the guts, looks and donkey balls to run the White House like I do. You all know that if we want a Democratic president, we need a Democratic nominee who can win the battleground states. And that is what I'm gonna do. So what, I've lost Florida, Nevada, New Mexico, Arizona, Michigan, New Hampshire, Arkansas, California, New York, New Jersey, Massachusetts, Oklahoma, Tennessee and some other stupid state I forgot… oh yeah, Rhode Island. I wanna thank all my friends and supporters there, the rest can go fuck a drunk monkey with a sandpaper baseball bat.

This is a great country, but we all know that these are challenging times. We have a war abroad... um, I mean two or maybe three. We have a recession looming here at home… whatever that means. Voters faced a critical question - who is tested and ready to be Commander-in-Chief on day one? (Although if you call at 3 am I'll break your face. I need my fucking sleep.) And who knows how to turn our economy around, because we sure do need it. Is it Captain Spaulding? God damn right it is!

More and more people have joined this campaign and are watching this historic campaign, and they want their turn to help make history with me. They want their voices to count somewhat. And they should. I guess? So please, join us in this campaign. This is your campaign, well really it's mine, but you can think it's yours if you like.

For more than a year, I've been listening to the whining voices of people across our country. The single hot mom who told me she works two stripping jobs; neither provides health care for her kids. She just can't work any harder (I could get her to work harder, but that's another point). The little naughty girl who asked how I helped people without homes - turns out her family was about to lose their cardboard box. I told her she could live with me. I'll take it out in trade.

Americans don't need more bullshit promises. They've heard plenty of long boring speeches by fruity nerds with bad hair. They deserve solutions and they deserve them now! America needs a president who's ready to lead, ready to stand up and slap a fucking ho for what's right even when it's hard. And after seven long years of George W. Bush, we sure are ready for a president who will be a fighter, a doer and a champion for the American people again.

Protecting America is the first and most urgent duty of the president. When there's a crisis and that phone rings at 3:00 a.m. in the White House, there's no time for speeches or on-the-job training. You have to be ready to make a decision, but again I stress do not call after 10 pm. You will only get the machine.

Tonight I say keep on watching me. Together, we're going to make fucking history. To those little girls, I say this is America, and we do believe you can be anything you want to be, and we want our sons and our daughters to dream big. Even if their dreams will never, ever come true.

I have big dreams for America's future and some of it's in my pants ha, ha, ha . The question is not whether we can fulfill those delusions… I mean dreams; it's whether we will. And here's our answer: yes, we will eventually. We will do what it takes, and we will once again make the kind of progress that America deserves. We're going to protect our country and preserve our constitution. We're going to lead with our bloody knuckles. We will reach out to those on the margins and in the shadows because that's what we do in America and make sure they stay there. We break barriers, we open doors, we make sure every voice is heard as long as they agree with me. Together, we will turn action into promises, solutions into words, and reality into hope.
It will take leadership, hard work and tons of cash, but we've never been short on either... especially cash. So I hope all of you will join, join with the Spaulding nation who voices and votes have been heard today. Together, we will seize this moment, lift this nation, and slap the world in it's big fat ass.

Fuck you all and God bless you.

Captain J.T. Spaulding

toggletoggle post by aril at Jul 1,2008 3:40pm
It's too bad McCain has a Scottish last name (I hope he's scottish)
He's giving Scots a bad image now.

toggletoggle post by Monster Island at Jul 1,2008 3:50pm
and remember Bush would not have won his second term had he not beat Kerry to the religious vote ... " praise the lord " pushed him over the top ... he wouldnt have beat Gore the first time if not for his brother Jeb fixing the votes in Fla. ... religion is the swing vote !! ... fucking freaks think thier god will fix this country

toggletoggle post by Lamp nli at Jul 1,2008 11:31pm
I've had Obama stickers sitting around for two months and literally just put one on my car today. What great news to read in light of my not being lazy!

Fuck.

toggletoggle post by pam   at Jul 1,2008 11:56pm
I'm pissed about this, however he's still better than McCain.

toggletoggle post by craigforacurse  at Jul 2,2008 12:34am
absolutely better than mccain. mccain is bush pt 3. i wont vote for him now. but in all honesty i probably wouldve been too lazy to vote in the first place anyway, so no harm no foul.

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Jul 2,2008 12:36am
craigforacurse said[orig][quote]
in all honesty i probably wouldve been too lazy to vote in the first place anyway, so no harm no foul.

GOD BLESS AMERICA

LOL

toggletoggle post by Conservationist  at Jul 2,2008 8:01am
Surprise! Obama's a whore like the rest. You didn't think just because he SAID he was for change, he meant real change?

LOLOLOLOL

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:watch out for plagues of locusts
[default homepage] [print][9:05:00am May 05,2024
load time 0.02231 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]