New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Repost (again): Ampeg SVT-3PRO and BSE410HLF cab for sale by immortal13 on Jun 13,2008 7:42pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by immortal13 at Jun 13,2008 7:42pm edited Jun 13,2008 7:43pm
Reposting this again. Just ordered an SVT-4PRO, so now that I'm awaiting that I can finally really try to sell this stuff.

The Ampeg SVT-3 PRO pushes out 450 watts at 4 ohms, has a tube preamp (1 x 12AX7 and 1x 12AU7) and a solid state power amp. Three band eq with a 5 position mid tone control to select which frequency to cut or boost the midrange at, and also has a footswitchable 9-band graphic eq with a level control. Switches for high/low boost, bright, mute, eq on/off, and -15db. Asking $600/obo for the head alone.

The Ampeg BSE410HLF 4x10 cab puts out 400 watts at 4 ohms, and has a front port shelf for extended low end. Also has a 3” horn for snappy highs (+12db/0db/-12db switch on back plate). Asking $400/obo for the cab alone.

Always kept at our practice space in Chelmsford, MA, but once the SVT-4 arrives, I'll be bringing it all up to my house in Merrimack, NH. Stuff is in near mint condition, with the exception of the knob cover missing on the mid knob on the head, but the knob itsself is still there. Probably a $5 part from Ampeg. No rips or tears or anything on the cab. I got the SVT-4 used for a total of $900, so I basically wanna make at least a larger portion of that back. $900/obo for the stack together.

Send me a pm, or myspace me. www.myspace.com/voiceofunreason.

Pics:

I'll take more pics if requested.

toggletoggle post by Neverpurified nli at Jun 13,2008 11:38pm
what cabs are you playing the svt4pro through?

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Jun 14,2008 2:08am
Question: Would you accept some Guitar Center cash as part of the payment for the head? Like, $200 ish?

toggletoggle post by immortal13 at Jun 15,2008 9:00am
Neverpurified: I'm playing the SVT-4PRO through the Basson cab.

DYA: I guess I could work something like that out.

toggletoggle post by Joshtruction   at Jun 15,2008 1:59pm
give me some feedback on that bason cab. How does it handle the svt? How much did it cost? How does it sound?

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Jun 15,2008 4:52pm
immortal13 said[orig][quote]
Neverpurified: I'm playing the SVT-4PRO through the Basson cab.

DYA: I guess I could work something like that out.

Let me know when/where I can pick it up. Check ur PMs. KTHXBYE

toggletoggle post by immortal13 at Jun 15,2008 8:17pm
Joshtruction said[orig][quote]
give me some feedback on that bason cab. How does it handle the svt? How much did it cost? How does it sound?

I'll let you know as soon as I finally use it. Should be tuesday or wednesday. Don't know how much it costs normally, but it cost me about $495 plus shipping because of the endorsement. I believe it's around $800 normally.

toggletoggle post by immortal13 at Jun 19,2008 6:16pm
The Basson sounds amazing. Still trying to get that sound I'm looking for, but so far I've been able to get some good sounds out of it. A lot of bass for sure. The only thing I don't like is that the tweeter isn't adjustable, just an on/off switch for it. I'll probably put in a crossover that makes the tweeter adjustable eventually though. Other than that, it's amazing.

toggletoggle post by immortal13 at Jun 19,2008 6:18pm
Oh and BTW, the head is now sold. Cab is still up for sale for $400/obo.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:Unholy Feric Dissection
[default homepage] [print][10:17:02am May 12,2024
load time 0.01939 secs/15 queries]
[search][refresh page]