New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Bill Murray beats wife and smokes pot, Rich Horror laughs at news item and drinks pee. by RichHorror on May 29,2008 1:32pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at May 29,2008 1:32pm
MAY 29--Bill Murray is a drug-addicted spousal abuser and serial adulterer who has abandoned his family, according to a scathing divorce filing by his estranged wife. Jennifer Murray alleges that the Academy Award-nominated actor's "adultery, addiction to marijuana and alcohol, abusive behavior, physical abuse, sexual addictions and frequent abandonment" led her in 2006 to move into a separate South Carolina home with the couple's four children. A copy of Jennifer Murray's court complaint, which was first reported by Charleston's The Post & Courier, can be found below. Murray contends that the comedian physically abused her on several occasions during their marriage (they were wed in 1997) and that the star hit her in the face during a November 2007 confrontation in her home. During that incident, the May 12 complaint alleges, the 57-year-old performer "told her she was 'lucky he didn't kill her.'" Jennifer Murray charges that the actor would often leave town without telling her, and sometimes "travels overseas where he engages in public and private altercations and sexual liaisons." She also claims that he "repeatedly...left threatening voice messages on the home telephone which the minor children have heard." In addition to seeking a divorce, Jennifer Murray wants a restraining order issued against the Hollywood star. She also wants a court to determine the legal validity of a premarital agreement signed prior to the couple's July 1997 nuptials. That agreement, a copy of which you'll find here, guarantees Jennifer Murray a lump sum payment of $7 million upon the couple's divorce.

toggletoggle post by TackleBerry at May 29,2008 1:40pm
I LOVE BILL MURRAY!! Even 10 times more now!

toggletoggle post by brian_dc  at May 29,2008 1:41pm
I zoned out after "addiction to marijuana"

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at May 29,2008 1:41pm
If he goes into court as Dr. Peter Venkman, he will go home a free man.

toggletoggle post by sacreligion at May 29,2008 1:41pm
sometimes shit happens, and who ya gonna call?

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at May 29,2008 1:43pm
egon and ray are going to trap that bitch and put her in the containment unit.

toggletoggle post by sacreligion at May 29,2008 1:43pm
doooooooh

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at May 29,2008 2:02pm
didn't someone on here party and smoke weed with him?

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at May 29,2008 2:04pm
i wish i partied with bill murray, then woke up the next day and did it again, then woke up the next day and did it again, then woke up the next day and did it again, then woke up the next day and did it again, then woke up the next day and did it again, then woke up the next day and did it again, then woke up the next day and did it again, then woke up the next day and did it again, then woke up the next day and did it again, then woke up the next day and did it again.....

toggletoggle post by sacreligion at May 29,2008 2:05pm
sacreligion said[orig][quote]
doooooooh

raaaaaaaay

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at May 29,2008 2:06pm
doooooooh

raaaaaaaay
eeeeeeeeeeegon

toggletoggle post by contagion   at May 29,2008 2:09pm
i like how the grimy bitch doesnt think 7 million is enough so shes "questioning the legal validity" of the prenup she signed. what a stupid fucking cunt. probably hasnt worked a day since 1996 nor spent a dime of any money that is actually hers. if i ever have enough money to attract women like this i'm going to make sure i carry a sawed off at all times.

maybe two if i can reach hitman level.

toggletoggle post by sacreligion at May 29,2008 2:11pm
Your Honor, ladies and gentleman of the audience, I don't think it's fair to call my clients frauds. Sure, the blackout was a big problem for everybody. I was trapped in an elevator for two hours and I had to make the whole time. But I don't blame them. Because one time, I turned into a dog and they helped me. Thank you.

toggletoggle post by sacreligion at May 29,2008 2:12pm
contagion said[orig][quote]
i like how the grimy bitch doesnt think 7 million is enough so shes "questioning the legal validity" of the prenup she signed. what a stupid fucking cunt. probably hasnt worked a day since 1996 nor spent a dime of any money that is actually hers. if i ever have enough money to attract women like this i'm going to make sure i carry a sawed off at all times.

maybe two if i can reach hitman level.

shit takes way too long to reload hey. double SMGs ftw

toggletoggle post by DYA / NLI at May 29,2008 2:38pm
Nanananana....

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at May 29,2008 2:39pm
awesome

toggletoggle post by Yeti at May 29,2008 3:21pm
what about the twinkie?

toggletoggle post by BrianDBB  at May 29,2008 3:42pm
As if Bill Murray didn't already have the largest dick in the world.

toggletoggle post by bull at May 29,2008 4:48pm
All right !!! This chick is toast !!!!!!!!!!!

toggletoggle post by Neverpurified nli at May 29,2008 8:25pm
Your Honor, ladies and gentleman of the audience, I don't think it's fair to call my clients frauds. Sure, the blackout was a big problem for everybody. I was trapped in an elevator for two hours and I had to make the whole time. But I don't blame them. Because one time, I turned into a dog and they helped me. Thank you.

Very fine Lewis, short but...pointless

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:type...click...think...edit...
[default homepage] [print][11:09:34am May 04,2024
load time 0.01510 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]