New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Earth-Like Planet 4.5 light years from Earth. by aril on Mar 11,2008 1:15pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by aril at Mar 11,2008 1:15pm

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Mar 11,2008 1:17pm
that is awesome. it should be called Omicron Persei 8.

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Mar 11,2008 1:28pm
I propose Cybertron.

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at Mar 11,2008 1:37pm
i propose the name gygax ledger bodom baloff and the rippers (the rippers are the moons around it)

toggletoggle post by SkinSandwich at Mar 11,2008 1:37pm
Do you think Soundwave still uses tapes that turn to battle birds or do you think he has advanced to CD's yet?

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at Mar 11,2008 1:38pm
SkinSandwich said[orig][quote]
Do you think Soundwave still uses tapes that turn to battle birds or do you think he has advanced to CD's yet?

he uses an ipod touch with bluetooth

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Mar 11,2008 1:40pm
dreadkill said[orig][quote]
i propose the name gygax ledger bodom baloff and the rippers (the rippers are the moons around it)

FOR THE WIN

toggletoggle post by SkinSandwich at Mar 11,2008 1:43pm

he uses an ipod touch with bluetooth

What a sellout.

toggletoggle post by thuringwethil at the library at Mar 11,2008 1:44pm

I am named after one of the moons of Neptune

toggletoggle post by diarrhea_blumpkin at Mar 11,2008 1:45pm

he uses torrents now

toggletoggle post by thuringwethil at the library at Mar 11,2008 1:45pm
yikes. looks like the kids I dropped off at the pool this morning.

toggletoggle post by thuringwethil at the library at Mar 11,2008 1:46pm
meaning poop.

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at Mar 11,2008 2:01pm
thuringwethil%20at%20the%20library said[orig][quote]

looks like lemmy's cocoa puffs

toggletoggle post by Kinslayer at Mar 11,2008 2:27pm
They didn't actually find anything...it says

"If there's an Earth-mass planet orbiting Alpha Centauri B, we'll find out about it within our lifetimes,"

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Mar 11,2008 2:32pm
CYBERTRON, DAMMIT

toggletoggle post by aril at Mar 11,2008 2:45pm
yea but c'mon.. you KNOW there's something there! each time they performed the experiment, something fell within the habitable zone.
maybe I'm just overly optimistic that the closest star to ours may have a habitable planet... and that we'll find out SOON.

toggletoggle post by Kinslayer at Mar 11,2008 3:07pm
Oh, I'm sure there's something there...probably billions of others out there out of our reach as well but we didn't actually find anything yet...I was just clarifying that because the title is a bit misleading.

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Mar 11,2008 3:18pm
Look. I don't care, just get me off this rock. I'll eat moon rocks, whatever.

toggletoggle post by aril at Mar 11,2008 3:38pm
I can't wait to hear all of the discoveries that are going to happen in our lifetime. We're on the verge of tons of breakthroughs, innovations, and answers. We may witness the demise of religion, and the birth of a new hope for humans. But, I doubt it. We're fucked, and too stupid to realize many things. The world is going to end; we're witnessing the demise of humanity instead. Cheers to Armageddon.

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at Mar 11,2008 3:51pm
aril said[orig][quote]
We may witness the demise of religion
i wish, but probably not. people are too dumb to give up on religion. maybe eventually it will happen, but i doubt it will happen in our lifetime. i think it might slowly die off. i hope so.

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Mar 11,2008 3:52pm
Secundus, here I come!

toggletoggle post by Hungtableed at Mar 11,2008 4:22pm
I love shit like this. I am a staunch believer in the idea that there is life somewhere else in the universe.

It's 4.35 light years away, which calculates to 25,554,517,279,321.8 mile. Looks like we ain't going anywhere near there for some time...

toggletoggle post by Hungtableed at Mar 11,2008 4:28pm
aril said[orig][quote]
I can't wait to hear all of the discoveries that are going to happen in our lifetime. We're on the verge of tons of breakthroughs, innovations, and answers. We may witness the demise of religion, and the birth of a new hope for humans. But, I doubt it. We're fucked, and too stupid to realize many things. The world is going to end; we're witnessing the demise of humanity instead. Cheers to Armageddon.

"...the demise of religion...Cheers to Armageddon."

Am I the only one who realizes how fucking retarded one sounds by making such a statement?

*hint* Looking up the definition of Armageddon will give you a head start.

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Mar 11,2008 5:59pm
Hey, I'm all for the Rapture. GET'EM OUTTA HERE.

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Mar 11,2008 6:36pm
Hungtableed:
Armageddon originally meant the Final Battle; however, now it's used as a general statement for the end of the world.

toggletoggle post by ArrowHeadNLI at Mar 11,2008 6:55pm
arilliusbm said[orig][quote]
Hungtableed:
Armageddon originally meant the Final Battle; however, now it's used as a general statement for the end of the world.

Incorrect, and subsequent failure.

Armageddon is the name of a fucking PLACE, taken from the name Meggido. It is the grounds where the final battle between good and evil will be fought.

I would love to know what dictionary you find it defined as the end of the world. Are you thinking of the Apocalypse? Maybe Ragnarok? If you're going to bash religion, maybe know a little about it?

toggletoggle post by DaveFromTheGrave  at Mar 11,2008 7:09pm
thuringwethil%20at%20the%20library said[orig][quote]

looks like lemmy's cocoa puffs
looks like my nads.

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Mar 11,2008 10:34pm
ArrowHeadNLI said[orig][quote]
Hungtableed:

Armageddon is the name of a fucking PLACE, taken from the name Meggido. It is the grounds where the final battle between good and evil will be fought.

I would love to know what dictionary you find it defined as the end of the world. Are you thinking of the Apocalypse? Maybe Ragnarok? If you're going to bash religion, maybe know a little about it?

Ar·ma·ged·don /ˌɑrməˈgɛdn/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[ahr-muh-ged-n] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–noun
1. the place where the final battle will be fought between the forces of good and evil (probably so called in reference to the battlefield of Megiddo. Rev. 16:16).
2. the last and completely destructive battle: The arms race can lead to Armageddon.
3. any great and crucial conflict.

Blah, whatever, Apocalypse would have been a better choice of words. I used it in that context because I thought it was a generally accepted term for the "end of the world;" albeit its religious origins. Shoot me.

toggletoggle post by ArrowHeadNLI at Mar 11,2008 10:52pm
I thought it was a generally accepted term for the "end of the world;"

Say Ragnarok. It's more Kvlt and blackmetal.

toggletoggle post by Mucko  at Mar 12,2008 12:15am
Recipe for Armageddon:
1 part love
A sprinkle of hugs
A punch to the uterus

toggletoggle post by mulch at Mar 12,2008 1:27am
nibiru? or is this something else?

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Mar 12,2008 11:18am
Hungtableed:

The origin of the term is disputed; like most shit in the Bible, it's pretty open for interpretation depending on what agenda you're looking to push. Meggido is one possible origin. It can also be interpreted as "mount of the congregation" in Hebrew. Jehovah's Witnesses have another interpretation, Seventh Day Adventists still another. The modern usage is, of course, generically "the end of the world." It's also a place where you can buy crust vinyl and Venom t-shirts. So neener neener neener to you, good sir.

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Mar 12,2008 3:35pm
YOU ARE ALL WRONG! Armageddon was a scientifically accurate movie starring Bruce Willis and his EZ Flo Elbow.

toggletoggle post by Hungtableed at Mar 12,2008 3:54pm
If you're going to bash religion, maybe know a little about it?

Amen. I'd estimate that approximately 90% of the people here who bash religion likely know shit about the 4 (or so) "major" religions. The other 10% were alter boys who were raped.

Being a metal head and hating God/religion is about as scene as being a hardcore guy who is straightedge and vegan. Talk about being a fucking sheep...

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Mar 12,2008 4:00pm
Hungtableed, have you found Jesus? He has a plan for your life...

toggletoggle post by Kinslayer at Mar 12,2008 4:01pm
mulch said[orig][quote]
nibiru? or is this something else?

Nibiru is Neptune, I believe...

Hail Marduk!

toggletoggle post by aril at Mar 12,2008 4:12pm
Because your estimation is oh-so accuarate, please enlighten me.
When did you lose your faith, if, at all, you've ever had one?
Because, it certainly seems one who judges others (specifically RTTP users!) on the internet is far superior!

toggletoggle post by Mr. Truth at Mar 12,2008 4:18pm
Making false assumptions: $5
Coming off as an internet tough-guy: $10
Trying to bash those who are "uneducated" about the 4 major religions and don't know how to spell "altar" : Priceless.

There are some things money can't buy. For everything else, there's a nice cup of shut-the-fuck-up.

Thanks and goodnight.

toggletoggle post by Hungtalbeed at Mar 12,2008 5:36pm
Mr.%20Truth said[orig][quote]
Making false assumptions: $5
Coming off as an internet tough-guy: $10
Trying to bash those who are "uneducated" about the 4 major religions and don't know how to spell "altar" : Priceless.

There are some things money can't buy. For everything else, there's a nice cup of shut-the-fuck-up.

Thanks and goodnight.

Apparently you are part of the minority 10% of altar boys who was raped as a kid. I don't blame you for posting anonymously.

toggletoggle post by bradmann   at Mar 12,2008 10:01pm
Hungtableed said[orig][quote]
If you're going to bash religion, maybe know a little about it?

Amen. I'd estimate that approximately 90% of the people here who bash religion likely know shit about the 4 (or so) "major" religions. The other 10% were alter boys who were raped.

Being a metal head and hating God/religion is about as scene as being a hardcore guy who is straightedge and vegan. Talk about being a fucking sheep...

what, are you a theologian or some shit?

toggletoggle post by Hungtableed at Mar 12,2008 10:08pm
Read a little slower, about as slow as you suck your boy friends dick, and you might comprehend the point I was making.

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Mar 12,2008 10:43pm edited Mar 12,2008 10:43pm
HTB, what are you gonna do if there's fags in space?

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:Hemorrhaging Nordic Necrofuk
[default homepage] [print][7:43:58am Apr 26,2024
load time 0.02248 secs/15 queries]
[search][refresh page]