New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Deadwater Drowning by grindmetalblast on Oct 23,2002 5:19pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by grindmetalblast at Oct 23,2002 5:19pm
Brutal chaotic death grind metal with DOGKILLING BREAKDOWNS!check us out we're from southern NH. http://www.mp3.com/deadwaterdrowning

toggletoggle post by RustedAngel at Oct 23,2002 10:33pm
urgh, i need to find a drummer like that. i live in southern, me border of nh. why the hell don't i know any of you. haha

toggletoggle post by RustedAngel at Oct 23,2002 10:34pm
ok nevermind, its because your way the fuck on the other side of nh. gay

toggletoggle post by Cody  at Oct 24,2002 1:00am
holy crap these guy are so good! \m/

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Oct 24,2002 5:50am
yes, they are guy (red chord) sent me that link a few days ago.
and the drummer is 17 is I'm not mistaken

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Oct 24,2002 4:51pm
this is pretty good. it sounds exactly like something, but im too sick to remember what.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Oct 24,2002 5:11pm
dood you are like brootal sick!

toggletoggle post by babysbreath   at Oct 25,2002 1:11pm
good music. terrible name and song title.

hey my new band is called drowningman pool of embraced lost love Crimson wings angel

toggletoggle post by RustedAngel at Oct 25,2002 4:08pm
lololol

toggletoggle post by luke at Oct 26,2002 2:21am
i thought these guys were pretty great...the drummer definitely rule...anybody who care check out Ed Gein too....they rule my lame ass... http://artists.mp3s.com/artists/383/ed_gein.html

toggletoggle post by luke at Oct 26,2002 2:23am
i just realized my last post made me sound like a retard....i suck...hahaha...but check out these bands anyways...

toggletoggle post by XmikeX at Oct 26,2002 2:29pm
gotta agree with eben on this one. when i heard the name and the song title i thought to myself...oh hooray another emometalcoreviolencebutnotreally band. It's pretty brutal stuff. You don't need to change your name to "Unholy Masterbating Decapitated Fetus" but the name and the song titles don't match the music at all. The whole "emotional" thing is for metalcore kids to piss their pants over anyways haha. i dunno, just my thoughts.

toggletoggle post by babysbreath   at Oct 26,2002 3:49pm
i think all bands should now use the title generator. that thing churns out some goodies from time to time!!

toggletoggle post by turbojoe at Oct 26,2002 9:27pm
i hate to be the bad guy here, but you guys like this shit? its so cliche sounding and the vocals sound like my uncle when he tried to swat a fly and hit his balls by mistake. now im probably hated but im glad to be the first to voice this opinion.

toggletoggle post by Andy at Dec 14,2002 3:00pm
Deadwater Drowning is one of my favs. the people you are sayign they sound like is Chagrin. well that could be because it is 3/4ths of Chagrin, also one of my favs.

Pees owt,
Keep it heavy,
Andy

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Dec 14,2002 3:25pm
when they played live..
I really didn't like the first song.
I thought it wasn't good at all...
thought "man.. this sucks"
then the last two songs were awesome.

oh, I took pictures of both chagrin and dwd

toggletoggle post by xPaulBLAHBLAHx   at Dec 14,2002 10:27pm
The music is definatly sick, but the vocals are pretty damn bad thats all i have to say.

toggletoggle post by Andy at Dec 15,2002 7:23pm
Well you are a moron then, cuz those vocals are great. you need to get the cock out of your ass and relize this! whatever, im tired...at 7:20 Pm

toggletoggle post by xPaulBLAHBLAHx   at Dec 16,2002 5:37pm
actually the singer sounds like a rabid homer simpson. and please andy dont get me involved in what you and your boyfriends do.

toggletoggle post by Andy at Dec 17,2002 3:32pm
...Homer Simpson... and everyting that me and my 10 million boyfriends will be on this board as soon as things happen.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:Forsaken Crimson Dirge
[default homepage] [print][12:55:01pm Apr 26,2024
load time 0.01294 secs/15 queries]
[search][refresh page]