New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> American Idol fucking sucks by davefromthegrave on Feb 19,2008 9:37pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by davefromthegrave  at Feb 19,2008 9:37pm
The biggest losers you can find, competing with each other to be the best performers of the worst, most soulless music ever made. If two monkeys were captured by people and forced to dance, I'd be the monkey who sat on his ass waiting for death to free me, and every American Idol competitor would be the monkey who gets up and dances at the whim of his lord and master in exchange for a peanut or some other trivial prize that he'd be able to pick up off the ground if he weren't enslaved. Fuck this show.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Feb 19,2008 9:40pm
don't watch.

toggletoggle post by davefromthegrave  at Feb 19,2008 9:40pm
I don't.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Feb 19,2008 9:42pm
let's make a club and then make fucking out.
er.. crap, that's probably infringing on some site or other.

toggletoggle post by swamplorddvm  at Feb 19,2008 11:40pm
the first few episodes of each season are funny.

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Feb 20,2008 12:11am
ya you gotta admit that Simon douchebag comes up with some pritty clever and brutal insults. after thats its just another boring game show with a bunch talentless hacks.

toggletoggle post by GoatCatalyst   at Feb 20,2008 12:18am
I actually enjoy this show while they still have the blatantly ungifted selling their hopes and dreams only to be emotionally crushed and defeated. That's fun. But after the initial schadenfreuieoapdoszifj part of the show... weak sauce

toggletoggle post by brad weymouth at Feb 20,2008 5:33am
davefromthegrave said[orig][quote]
The biggest losers you can find, competing with each other to be the best performers of the worst, most soulless music ever made. If two monkeys were captured by people and forced to dance, I'd be the monkey who sat on his ass waiting for death to free me, and every American Idol competitor would be the monkey who gets up and dances at the whim of his lord and master in exchange for a peanut or some other trivial prize that he'd be able to pick up off the ground if he weren't enslaved. Fuck this show.

you have a crush on Seacrest or something?

toggletoggle post by DaveFromTheGrave  at Feb 20,2008 6:45am
What the fuck is a seacrest?

toggletoggle post by brad weymouth at Feb 20,2008 7:11am
DaveFromTheGrave said[orig][quote]

don't try and play it like that, you have a man crush on the host, admit it!

toggletoggle post by contagion   at Feb 20,2008 7:26am
i like the first few episodes for the "bloopers" or whatever you want to call them

toggletoggle post by thuringwethil at Feb 20,2008 7:32am
I listened to the William Hung CD last night

toggletoggle post by succubus  at Feb 20,2008 7:48am
this show has been around for years....your thread is a few years late...bahaha

toggletoggle post by aril at Feb 20,2008 9:17am
i'm waiting for someone to *re*post the black metal kid who auditioned on that idol show

toggletoggle post by largefreakatzero at Feb 20,2008 9:25am
Sadly, shows like this are the only part of the music industry that is actually making any money. I'm very glad I don't have any financial expectations for music.

toggletoggle post by brian_dc  at Feb 20,2008 9:26am
*breaks*

-ground

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Feb 20,2008 9:27am
brad%20weymouth said[orig][quote]
davefromthegrave said[orig][quote]

you have a crush on Seacrest or something?

brad%20weymouth said[orig][quote]
DaveFromTheGrave said[orig][quote]

don't try and play it like that, you have a man crush on the host, admit it!

Seacrest is the fucking man. Don't even front.

toggletoggle post by aril at Feb 20,2008 9:35am
the funniest thing about Seacrest is when in Knocked Up he's running his mouth off.

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Feb 20,2008 9:47am
He kills on Robot Chicken.

"Seacrest... out!" *bang*

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Feb 20,2008 10:47am
yeah only the preliminary auditions are worth watching. i don't want to see anything but fat losers having their hearts torn out. there was one last week where some Hot Topic kid went in thinking he was going to be all cool and outwit Simon, he failure was epic.

toggletoggle post by pam   at Feb 20,2008 11:03am
Yeti said[orig][quote]
there was one last week where some Hot Topic kid went in thinking he was going to be all cool and outwit Simon, he failure was epic.

That was hilarious.

I watch it, it's a guilty pleasure. I usually lose interest after the obviously untalented people are gone. This season I'm looking forward to watching the gay Bruce Lee looking kid have his hopes and dreams crushed, the couple of no-talent blond-streaked frat boys get voted off immediately, and the girl whose never seen an x-rated movie turn into a whore as the season progresses. Ah, shitty TV.

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Feb 20,2008 12:10pm
I for one enjoy cookie cutter boring music being re-hashed by people less talented than the dime-a-dozen talentless douches who originally performed but probably didn't even write the songs.

So bully to you sir. Bully!

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Feb 20,2008 12:11pm
I still maintain that the first three or four episodes of the season are the best television on television. (Shame I always miss them every year.)

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:Enlighten Cannibal Achilleas
[default homepage] [print][9:03:06am May 06,2024
load time 0.02369 secs/15 queries]
[search][refresh page]