New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Whats the real deal behind this $600 from Bush? by A.PANZER on Feb 11,2008 5:49pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by A.PANZER at Feb 11,2008 5:49pm
Is EVERYONE really going to get a check for $600?

Whats the scam?

toggletoggle post by Fuck_Logging_In_NLI at Feb 11,2008 5:53pm
there a tracking device in the money and when you buy drugs with it they'll arrest you

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Feb 11,2008 5:54pm
If it's like the last time, it just comes out of your taxes next year around. Which, I suppose, is pretty much in line with the Bush administration's approach to fiscal responsibility - why live within your means when you can borrow against the future?

toggletoggle post by archaeon at Feb 11,2008 6:02pm
my dad told me it was going to be like 300

haha that means I'm gonna get so much money that i don't deserve.

toggletoggle post by Hoser at Feb 11,2008 7:08pm
Is that anything like Hillary Clinton LOANING her own campaign her personal money? So that even if she loses, her campaign still owes her money? Orrr...is it like Mitt Romney actually USING his own money for his campaign with no guarantee of any sort of return? Or is that like Hillary still maintaining her job in the Senate while campaigning....OR, is it more like Romney giving up his job because he doesn't believe that he could do the job to his fullest while campaigning?

I fail to see the problem here.

toggletoggle post by Hoser at Feb 11,2008 7:09pm
Take the money and stop whining....OR just give it to me. I'm getting $1500. Married with a kid...ahhhhh...sweet, sweet marriage.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Feb 11,2008 7:12pm
it's George W Bush stealing from 10-15 years down line.

toggletoggle post by A.PANZER at Feb 11,2008 7:13pm
But we're really gonna get $600 each if we're single and no one claims us and we make under 100k right?

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Feb 11,2008 7:17pm
last time I looked it was $500 or $600 and under $75K

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Feb 11,2008 7:17pm
and you also have to pay taxes on that $600 at the end of the year

toggletoggle post by INFECT  at Feb 11,2008 7:18pm
the_reverend said[orig][quote]
it's George W Bush stealing from 10-15 years down line.

hahah that pretty much sums up the bush approach to everything.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Feb 11,2008 7:34pm
don't mess with texas

toggletoggle post by V-190 at Feb 11,2008 8:23pm

Lotta straight talk goin round about this "upcoming second depression." Many are claiming they will spend this $600 fully on ammo.

toggletoggle post by pam   at Feb 11,2008 8:56pm
Hoser said[orig][quote]
Take the money and stop whining....OR just give it to me. I'm getting $1500. Married with a kid...ahhhhh...sweet, sweet marriage.

Us too, unfortunately we'll probably have to give it right back because we're going to owe the IRS.

But if not? Hello caught-up bills and baby stuff!!

toggletoggle post by pam   at Feb 11,2008 9:03pm
Hoser said[orig][quote]
Is that anything like Hillary Clinton LOANING her own campaign her personal money? So that even if she loses, her campaign still owes her money? Orrr...is it like Mitt Romney actually USING his own money for his campaign with no guarantee of any sort of return? Or is that like Hillary still maintaining her job in the Senate while campaigning....OR, is it more like Romney giving up his job because he doesn't believe that he could do the job to his fullest while campaigning?

I fail to see the problem here.

Or maybe it's like Mitt Romney pretending to be a moderate until it came time to run for president? Our state went gay friendly on his watch if you recall...that fucking rich douchebag will say anything to get elected and I'm glad he's gone.

And actually Hilary just raised something insane like 10 million the other day after all her hilarious losses to Obama, so that money is already repaid and accounted for. The "loan" was to cover her primary campaigning during a donation lull because her big donors already donated the maximum amount allowed. You know, as opposed to Obama's grassroots donations that haven't run out yet.

Fuck her, though. And Mitt Romney is a douche that would have used donated money if anyone gave him any. But no one did. Because he's a douche. If you disagree...you're simply wrong.

toggletoggle post by brad weymouth at Feb 11,2008 9:32pm
1800$ for me...

toggletoggle post by archaeon at Feb 11,2008 9:42pm
i got all my taxes back except for SS and Medicare because im underage/i don't make enough money, I hope i fucking get 600 bucks, thatd be off the hook.

toggletoggle post by Y_Ddraig_Goch  at Feb 12,2008 2:30am
that money will be borrowed from china and then will be used by americans to buy chinese goods...???

I think those fucking knuckleheads know what they are doing when they are doing what seems to be the dumbest thing ever

That money would be better spent on building infrastructure, which would need jobs, which would be two for one deal, roads get built, buildings fixed, and more jobs are created, all the money goes back into the american economy...bingo!!!!

toggletoggle post by BSV at Feb 12,2008 2:49am
did this pass??
I was under the impression a month ago that you could only get the $600 if you made over $40,000 a year.

toggletoggle post by PatMeebles at Feb 12,2008 8:12am
It's just a stupid plan. The government doesn't have the funds to be doing this.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Feb 12,2008 8:39am
agreed. fully.

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Feb 12,2008 8:59am
Hoser said[orig][quote]

No.

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Feb 12,2008 10:32am
yeah you get the money, but you pay it back through your taxes next year. its so fucking dumb, like DYA said, why live within your means when you can borrow against your future?

toggletoggle post by pam   at Feb 12,2008 5:56pm
I like money. I don't care.

toggletoggle post by Mess at Apr 28,2008 2:27pm
GOT MINE TODAY BITCHASSHOLEMOTHERFUCKERS
$600.00 from the gov couldn't have come at a better time.
fuck bush
fuck barak
fuck hillary in the ass!

toggletoggle post by corpus_colostomy at Apr 28,2008 2:34pm edited Apr 28,2008 2:35pm
like yeti said--do what you want with your cake but you will have to pay it back....come tax time next year. sam don't give nothing for free..

toggletoggle post by Mess at Apr 28,2008 2:42pm
whatever, all i know is i have 600 more dollars in my bank than i did yesterday and i need it like i need a hole in the head. i'm not gonna get all gay about it and talk about the future and how i'll eventually be paying the government back that 600 bucks.

toggletoggle post by Kinslayer at Apr 28,2008 2:46pm
does it HAVE to go directly into your bank account or do we also get checks?

toggletoggle post by W3 nli at Apr 28,2008 2:48pm
Kinslayer said[orig][quote]

they start sending out the checks May 9th, but only if you filed by April 15th

toggletoggle post by aril at Apr 28,2008 2:48pm
I think they go by what you did with your taxes.
You only get one, too, if you did do your taxes.

I'm not sure, but I heard some rumor today that say, if you get a 600 dollar check today... when you do your taxes in 2009, and if you're going to have a 1000 dollar return, it will only end up being 400. is that true?

toggletoggle post by Kinslayer at Apr 28,2008 2:50pm
I did my taxes and already got the money back ....so I'll await a check after the 9th.

toggletoggle post by W3 nli at Apr 28,2008 2:51pm
I did my taxes and already got the money back ....so I'll await a check after the 9th.

yeah direct deposit get it this week, and then when theyre done with that they start sending them out but it still goes by your last two digits of your social.

toggletoggle post by Mess at Apr 28,2008 2:53pm

yeah, they go in the way you chose to get your refunds back. i got mine direct deposited and i got my 600 today. i think the refunds go out by the last two digits of your social security number.

toggletoggle post by Kinslayer at Apr 28,2008 2:55pm
I dont like direct deposit for some reason. I enjoy endorsing and physically depositing money into my bank....

The last THREE of my social are 804 so I get mine in the first run, right?

toggletoggle post by W3 nli at Apr 28,2008 2:55pm
I dont like direct deposit for some reason. I enjoy endorsing and physically depositing money into my bank....

The last THREE of my social are 804 so I get mine in the first run, right?

doesnt matter about the last three just the last two and yes youll be in the first run

toggletoggle post by Kinslayer at Apr 28,2008 2:56pm
word.

toggletoggle post by Mess at Apr 28,2008 2:56pm
up

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:click here to get internet 5.0
[default homepage] [print][7:09:18pm Apr 26,2024
load time 0.01612 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]