New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Mumia Abul Jamal, words from death row. by Y_Ddraig_Goch on Jan 17,2008 4:03pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by Y_Ddraig_Goch  at Jan 17,2008 4:03pm
Anyone ever listen to this guys radio programs, he was a former NPR radio journalist arrested for supposed charges of cop-murdering. Now he is in jail, still pumping out radio shows critical of the current government and corporations of the world.

here are some

http://youtube.com/watch?v=7C4TNqbnQVA (my favorite) about the future of water wars and the privatization of water as a resource, basically how corporations will now reap water and sell it at higher prices.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=vFSfDzWkjhk (Speech on Iran becoming the new "Boogey man"

http://youtube.com/watch?v=w8wUjGKgNKw&feature=related talks about how the current Iraq war is just the first in a series of wars that will be used to ultimately to subjugate Americans on the homefront by taking away billions that could be spent on education, healthcare, etc.[

toggletoggle post by brian_dc  at Jan 17,2008 4:09pm
read his book...interesting guy

toggletoggle post by Punisher  at Jan 17,2008 7:18pm
Kill a cop and be punished. I'd inject the needle myself.

toggletoggle post by INFECT  at Jan 17,2008 7:43pm
free malcolm jamal warner

toggletoggle post by yummy at Jan 17,2008 8:41pm

Wrong place at the wrong time is more like it fuckwad. Read through the evidence. It's pretty obvious it was just convenient to convict a member of the black panther party.

toggletoggle post by brad weymouth at Jan 17,2008 9:24pm
fry mumia!!

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at Jan 17,2008 9:46pm
INFECT said:

hahahaha

toggletoggle post by y_ddraig_goch  at Jan 18,2008 1:10am
Punisher said:

He didn't kill the cop, why do you think he has tons of people fighting for his freedom,...if he killed a cop no one would want him out of jail.

toggletoggle post by BobNOMAAMRooney nli at Jan 18,2008 2:05am
dreadkill said:
INFECT said:

hahahaha

Numerous holywood celebrities have come out in favor of freeing Malcom Jamal Warner

Celebrities like....

and...

toggletoggle post by sxealex   at Jan 18,2008 2:39am
i think he was awarded the key to the city of venice? maybe...?

toggletoggle post by Punisher  at Jan 18,2008 6:44am
yummy said:

Wrong place at the wrong time is more like it fuckwad. Read through the evidence. It's pretty obvious it was just convenient to convict a member of the black panther party.

You should enlighten the masses with your vast knowledge on the subject fucko. Huey Newton was set up, not Mumia. As a mater of fact, the majority of the people with the stupid free Mumia shirts bought them at fucking Hot Topic. Gee, it must be true if a fucking bunch of teenagers are supporting the cause. As far as reasoning goes for freeing Mumia, there are three separate entities. A third believe he was set up, a third believe he did not receive a fair trial and a third simply just oppose the death penalty.

Your so-called evidence?! I have evidence that you take atm all the time. Disprove it.

Keep your fucking hippy shit at home and leave it off the board you fucking flower power retard.

toggletoggle post by Punisher  at Jan 18,2008 6:46am
y_ddraig_goch said:
Punisher said:

He didn't kill the cop, why do you think he has tons of people fighting for his freedom,...if he killed a cop no one would want him out of jail.

Wow, we have the next great thinker here. Since a bunch of people are fighting for his freedom then he must be innocent. Everyone at one time thought the earth was flat. Must have been true because people can't be wrong especially when they believe it.

toggletoggle post by brad weymouth at Jan 18,2008 8:06am
Punisher said:
As far as reasoning goes for freeing Mumia, there are three separate entities. A third believe he was set up, a third believe he did not receive a fair trial and a third simply just oppose the death penalty.

he may not have recieved a fair trial, i still think he's guilty though

toggletoggle post by Hungtableed at Jan 18,2008 9:10am
What are the odds that a disgruntled black man (who happens to be a member of the black panthers) kills a cop? There's no way he did it...that'd be like a Christian suicide bomber acting in the name Jihad for Al Qaeda.

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Jan 18,2008 9:19am
Honestly, I've never yet read any credible material that led me to believe he was guilty. Who the fuck knows, but I'm not down with giving the USgov the go ahead to off people, anyway. (I'm not so much against the death penalty as against trusting the government to administer it. The death penalty oughta be a grass-roots level thing - town meeting style. But that's just me.)

Punisher said:

Your so-called evidence?! I have evidence that you take atm all the time. Disprove it.

Keep your fucking hippy shit at home and leave it off the board you fucking flower power retard.

Damn. If you're so adamant about it, why haven't you finished the job yourself, Frank? (Maybe you should tell Microchip to pick up some decaf, next time.)

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jan 18,2008 10:02am
y_ddraig_goch said[orig][quote]
Punisher said:

bzzt.... body count would disagree with you.

I'm listening to this right now on WNYU. He's got a great voice. I think they should just commute his sentence to life and be dun with it.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jan 18,2008 10:02am
wow... nyu went from that spoken word to joy division.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:Icubating Celtic Egypt
[default homepage] [print][5:38:02pm May 01,2024
load time 0.01329 secs/15 queries]
[search][refresh page]