New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> i went to a metal show... by XmikeX on Oct 20,2002 12:54am
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by XmikeX at Oct 20,2002 12:54am
...and got in the stupidest fight of ALL time.

im an ass.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Oct 20,2002 1:47am
what did you do this time?
punch tom's grandmother?

toggletoggle post by RustedAngel at Oct 20,2002 12:45pm
fighting belongs at hardcore shows. boners. so "STAY OUTTA MY SCENE YO, WORD"

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Oct 20,2002 6:45pm
it was a metal kid who started it............yo...?

toggletoggle post by RustedAngel at Oct 20,2002 10:00pm
what was he doing? did his hair accidentally bruch up against your arm?

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Oct 21,2002 10:46am
haha if that was the case then i just would have attacked him with a pair of scissors.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Oct 21,2002 10:53am
a lighter would be much more affective
*hides hair*

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Oct 21,2002 1:44pm
only because it's easier to conceal then a lawnmower or weedwacker

toggletoggle post by derekX at Oct 21,2002 5:49pm

dear XmikeX, you for 1, got in a fight at a show so your auto-awesome in my book, and 2, took the time to post about it on a message board. i think its naptime for you. it is indeed naptime. and tell you guitarist's to stop stealing riffs that where written 2 years ago.

derek

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Oct 21,2002 6:10pm
dear derekX, the point of the story was that the fight was lame, and fighting in general is lame. should you read my posts in the future please take the time to read fully, digest and reach the proper comprehension of them before jumping to false conclusions of them based on based on your own misguided assumptions about my character. and as for my guitarist please feel free to tell him whatever you have to say. i'm not the mailman.

sincerely,
XmikeX

toggletoggle post by Pau at Oct 21,2002 8:02pm
Hey derek i was just wondering if you actually took the time to litsen to letters from the dead, they sound nothing like your old overrated band. Completely different, and it doesnt seem to sound like slop. I just find it funny how you bash people who were fans of your music. Your probably just jeolous that those kids are in a decent band and you just constantly ride on " HEY I WAS IN TEARS OF AVAREL", contract AIDS and die you wannabe piece of shit

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Oct 21,2002 8:05pm
i don't think theres any need for name calling.

ice cream anyone?

toggletoggle post by Paul at Oct 21,2002 8:40pm
ice cream sounds nice

toggletoggle post by Frank. at Oct 21,2002 9:07pm
MOST RIDICULOUS FIGHT EVER.. sorry for starting shit,. but it wasnt my fault..... and if you WERENT there,, then you should NOT be posting about it... you dont know what happened, so dont talk shit...

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Oct 21,2002 9:48pm
if XmikeX tried to fight me,
I'd poke out his plugs,
pull his sweatband over his eyes
and then I'd steal the bandana out of his pocket
and

that would be the worst fight EVER

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Oct 21,2002 9:51pm
XmikeX vs. the rev. steel cage match
between the two of us we'd weigh in at a cool 203lbs.

and i don't have plugs.

toggletoggle post by yup at Oct 22,2002 10:25am
hahaha, yup that original post was definently just meant as a joke. derekX just chill out, mike rarely makes a serious post on a messageboard. plus the fact that he weighs about 8lbs, so i don't see him getting into too many fights haha. chill everybody.

toggletoggle post by derekx at Oct 23,2002 10:14am
paul, im going to rip your pre pubescentnuts of, and two, the band i used to be in sounded like slop! im making fun of you cuz if your gonna rip riffs, at least do it from a good band. its cool you used to like us, but hey we broke up along time ago. try stealing riffs from eyes like autumn, or young idea. and if your ever in the position to look back at a band you put your life into and where semi-succesfull with, you would not be keen on people bogarting your shred. and as for fights. fighting is about as gay as the day is long. stay in school.

derek

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Oct 23,2002 10:35am
i'm pretty sure we just rip off as the sun sets, but ok.

toggletoggle post by XlynchieX at Oct 23,2002 4:05pm
I concur, especially since I write the music for this band and for the record I don't really have tears of avarel as an influence. I know a year ago I listened to your band for a couple of months but your music was not really an inspiration for my song writing, sorry. Not saying I don't like your band I do but in no way did it inspire me to write grind. If you still want to bicker about me "stealing" riffs then feel free to IM me anytime instead of posting on this webboard to look "cool". Note to all, listen to vomit remnants

toggletoggle post by Paul at Oct 23,2002 9:19pm
Vomit Remnants owns all.

toggletoggle post by Paul at Oct 23,2002 9:22pm

toggletoggle post by Paul at Oct 23,2002 9:28pm
Your calling me childish, yet you complain about bands stealing riffs you wrote. LFTD did not steal riffs from your old band. Again like I said you are mostlikely jeolous that those kids are in a good band. As for fighting, yeah its stupid but it has nothing to do with stealing tears of avarel riffs. So go tie some weights around your legs and jump off a bridge, you'd probably make a lot of people happy.

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Oct 23,2002 11:13pm
this argument is OVER, done. it was a joke post to begin with but i can't have one post that doesn't end in an argument. hooray for the internet. derek, you and me have never had problems before, and making yet another enemy over yet another pointless argument seems like a big waste of time, i dunno about you, but i'm pretty much sick of it. the post was a joke, everything i post on here is a joke. we've been over this whole tears thing before, so don't even worry about it.

everybody involved in this has eachothers contact information, and knows who is who, so lets keep our individual problems to an individual basis.

so how bout those pats?

toggletoggle post by derek at Oct 25,2002 7:23pm
read between the lines cock love.
tears was not good. i know this. i wrote that 2 posts ago. i make fun of you because you ripped bad riffs off a bad band that probably ripped them off of barrit or somthing.try doing somthing new. me and the other derek of tears of avarel laughed our asses off in lawrence once watching you because you completely hamburgled a riff.actually two. dont lie to cover it up, just write somthing better. its not hard. so mike, im cool with you, i mean your not even a guitar player.im just telling you what i think. if thats to much for your buddy, tell him not to listen. but that paul kid. wow. hes rad. sounds to me like a no life ass clown. take it easy mike.

derek

toggletoggle post by XlynchieX at Oct 26,2002 1:20am
name the songs with the riffs and I'll believe you, till then keep thinking i "stole" riffs

toggletoggle post by derek at Oct 26,2002 1:46am

toggletoggle post by Paul at Oct 27,2002 12:24am
ive got no life yet your the one who takes the time to point out that they stole your bands riffs? Im finished with this discussion. just one thing though if you dont think your old band was good at all why would you actually care about whats going on? I dont know you personally so im not going to waste my time any longer.

toggletoggle post by derek at Oct 27,2002 1:18am

toggletoggle post by derekx at Oct 27,2002 11:13am
"The bands that had the most influence on the band as a whole Id have to say are; ATSS, The August Prophecy, Ehnarhe, Dehumanized, Eternal Suffering, Discordance Axis, Creation Is Crucifixion, Tears of Avarel. "

writen by letters from the dead. sooo hmm.
ALL IM SAYING IS WRITE MORE ORIGINAL SHIT. thats it man. your guitarists are descent to say the least, so whats the malfunction. i would call you guys on stealing a weezer riff, if you did. cuz thats the way i am. i guess. do you see my point? and tell that paul kid to quit his psuedo death threat bullshit. he really should look into not saying shit that gay. sorry this had to get so blown up.

toggletoggle post by derekx at Oct 27,2002 11:13am
"The bands that had the most influence on the band as a whole Id have to say are; ATSS, The August Prophecy, Ehnarhe, Dehumanized, Eternal Suffering, Discordance Axis, Creation Is Crucifixion, Tears of Avarel. "

writen by letters from the dead. sooo hmm.
ALL IM SAYING IS WRITE MORE ORIGINAL SHIT. thats it man. your guitarists are descent to say the least, so whats the malfunction. i would call you guys on stealing a weezer riff, if you did. cuz thats the way i am. i guess. do you see my point? and tell that paul kid to quit his psuedo death threat bullshit. he really should look into not saying shit that gay. sorry this had to get so blown up.

toggletoggle post by babysbreath   at Oct 27,2002 9:29pm
I'm still laughing at the fact that derek used the term "Hamburgled"

seriously... this kids humour is boundless.

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Oct 27,2002 10:51pm
33 replys, and 280+ views for a fucking joke post. yup, life is awsome.

did anyone hear about the real life Hamburglar? This guy in Quincy held up a McDonalds for a bunch of hamburgers....another fine south shore lifeform.

paul - i always appreciate a friend sticking up for a friend, but don't worry about it. theres no need to have trouble over something like this.

lynchie - just chill. if you want to make a statement you know what you gotta do, you gotta make it with the guitar. just as long as that statement isn't another Genome Processes cover hahaha. so don't worry about arguements, worry about that.

the interview - was done by me, not sean, just for the sake of facts. and i'm actually pretty surprised anyone else even read it, let alone found the ONLY serious answer I gave in the whole thing.

everything that "needed" to be said was said. it's over. lets get back to the important issues like Ron Karkovice and the Monster Mash

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Oct 29,2002 12:32am
33 replys, and 280 views for a fucking joke post. yup, life is awsome.did anyone hear about the real life Hamburglar? This guy in Quincy held up a McDonalds for a bunch of hamburgers....another fine south shore lifeform. paul - i always appreciate a friend sticking up for a friend, but don't worry about it. theres no need to have trouble over something like this.lynchie - just chill. if you want to make a statement you know what you gotta do, you gotta make it with the guitar. just as long as that statement isn't another Genome Processes cover hahaha. so don't worry about arguements, worry about that.the interview - was done by me, not sean, just for the sake of facts. and i'm actually pretty surprised anyone else even read it, let alone found the ONLY serious answer I gave in the whole thing.everything that "needed" to be said was said. it's over. lets get back to the important issues like Ron Karkovice and the Monster Mash

toggletoggle post by derekX at Jun 24,2010 3:13pm
hey mikey boy. long time no talk. it is still naptime for you. i bet what your doing musically now is not ORIGINAL like the old stuff

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Jun 24,2010 3:15pm
only conflicts from 8 years ago are real

toggletoggle post by Spaldino at Jun 24,2010 3:19pm
i wonder what Black My Heart is up to?

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jun 24,2010 3:21pm
no way is that the same derek

toggletoggle post by DreadKill  at Jun 24,2010 3:21pm
hamburgle a football riff about it, ravioli

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Jun 24,2010 3:24pm
cool story, bro.

toggletoggle post by largefreakatzero at Jun 24,2010 3:29pm
Bro story, cool.

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Jun 24,2010 3:31pm
stool brory, co

toggletoggle post by ouchdrummer   at Jun 24,2010 3:34pm edited Jun 24,2010 3:38pm
fatbomb?

toggletoggle post by i_am_not_me   at Jun 24,2010 3:37pm
I accidentally a riff. The whole thing.

toggletoggle post by arktouros at Jun 24,2010 3:43pm
I WENT TO A FIGHT AND A HARDCORE SHOW BROKE OUT LOL

toggletoggle post by arktouros at Jun 24,2010 3:44pm
the only show in history i've even come close to brawling at was fucking coheed and cambria. dickbag in a rush shirt spit on my sister. the end.

toggletoggle post by ouchdrummer   at Jun 24,2010 3:48pm
i!

fight!

every!

day!

toggletoggle post by Woah!_Shut_It_Down!  at Jun 24,2010 3:56pm
Let's fight.

In my bed motherfucker. Home field advantage. ;)

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Jun 24,2010 3:57pm
arktouros said[orig][quote]
dickbag in a rush shirt spit on my sister. the end.

see? now you see what I was talking about?

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Jun 24,2010 3:59pm
I wanted to dismantle that Tyrannis dude after he nearly hit me in the face with a gate last Saturday. But he gave me a free demo and won me over.

toggletoggle post by arktouros at Jun 24,2010 4:05pm
and i bet the demo has a song on it about chasing jeff goldblum.

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Jun 24,2010 4:06pm
Nah, just black thrash about Dinosaurs.

toggletoggle post by The Ancient Ways at Jun 24,2010 4:18pm
After a fight, if the winner rapes the loser, it's not gay.

toggletoggle post by hauptpflucker   at Jun 24,2010 4:35pm
arilliusbm said[orig][quote]
Nah, just black thrash about Dinosaurs.
seriously? I always wanted to start a deathgrind band about dinosaurs, but I can see how it might work in the context of black thrash...

toggletoggle post by blessed offal at Jun 24,2010 5:29pm
i would say where you went wrong was going to a metal show

toggletoggle post by blessed offal at Jun 24,2010 5:30pm
the_reverend said[orig][quote]
what did you do this time?
punch tom's grandmother?

remember when "that dude who will remain nameless" beat up phantom limbs mom?

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Jun 24,2010 6:48pm
seriously? this thread. jesus hell.

the best thing to come out of it was the coheed fight story 8 years later.

and derek mabra is a pussy.

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Jun 24,2010 6:50pm
I went to a metal show and an internet girl slapfight broke out.

toggletoggle post by reimroc at Jun 24,2010 6:58pm
xmikex grand mothafucking champion

toggletoggle post by xmikex's mother. at Jun 24,2010 10:05pm
I'm scared and I think you should move in with Aunt and Uncle in Bel-air.

toggletoggle post by xgodzillax  at Jun 24,2010 10:52pm
derek mabra is a failure. 'go vegan, stay straight edge...' LOL

toggletoggle post by ouchdrummer   at Jun 25,2010 10:23am
aren't you straight edge?

toggletoggle post by derekX at Jun 25,2010 10:32am
bunch of shit talkers... nothings changed in 8 years. funny thing is these dudes broke edge before but then act like they never did

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Jun 25,2010 10:37am
lol @ the term "breaking edge" i love how people are so concerned with everyone elses eating and drug habbits. who the fuck cares.

toggletoggle post by levar burton nli at Jun 25,2010 10:43am
I'm concerned with your spelling habits.

toggletoggle post by ouchdrummer   at Jun 25,2010 10:45am
levar%20burton%20nli said[orig][quote]
I'm concerned with your spelling habits.

you're a prick.

toggletoggle post by ouchdrummer   at Jun 25,2010 10:47am
xgodzillax said[orig][quote]
derek mabra is a failure. 'go vegan, stay straight edge...' LOL

so have you ever said you were going to go on a diet? Would you also be a failure at that point? Sorry to put it that way, but it's not for you to judge if someone is a failure, especially not based on whether or not he's lived up to YOUR morals.

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Jun 25,2010 10:54am
the only thing more pathetic than being the real derek is being a fake one.

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Jun 25,2010 11:19am
would the real derekX please stand UP please stand UP

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:why are you saying that
[default homepage] [print][2:55:27am May 04,2024
load time 0.02539 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]