New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Looking for a DeathMetal Drummer in CT by Blacktooth on Jan 10,2008 10:59am
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by Blacktooth at Jan 10,2008 10:59am
The search is still on for an available DeathMetal drummer in or around Connecticut. If you or anyone you know can kick and blast and is ready to destroy shit.. influences= Vile, Disgorge, Disavowed, Gorguts, Beheaded, Devourment..

PLEASE CALL for more info

I've got enough songs written for a first split

860-933-8146

I'm also interested in any projects if anyone wants to program drum tracks

toggletoggle post by Blue  at Jan 10,2008 5:00pm
this kid is disgusting, he will shred your face off!

toggletoggle post by corpus_colostomy at Jan 10,2008 5:04pm
i can attest to this.

toggletoggle post by ricky-v at Jan 10,2008 5:31pm
I called this guy earlier and he hung up on me. Fuck this guy. I'm a great drummer. Guess you don't need a drummer that bad huh chief?

toggletoggle post by corpus_colostomy at Jan 10,2008 5:34pm
haha!

toggletoggle post by fleshfries at Jan 10,2008 5:59pm
Wow nice influences....too bad I'm no drummer.

toggletoggle post by goatcatalyst   at Jan 10,2008 6:04pm
too bad my drummer is a busy scholar nerd - this shit is right up his alley. but then you'd need to find someone to do the appropriate "toilet bowl vocals"

toggletoggle post by Blue  at Jan 10,2008 6:37pm
he can easily do them himself if need be.

toggletoggle post by Blacktooth at Jan 11,2008 10:15am
Thanks for the support bros. I got 3 calls. 1 dude lives 20 minutes away from me which I think is a score, I'm gonna go meet him within a week. The other was this kid from Boston who was just down for projects and to get his name out.. seemed like a serious drummer who could play a lot of shit and was already in a band. And the last person I think may have been that Ricky-V guy above.. The last dude made me laugh tho, he called me at work and it sounded like he was half dead and all he kept saying was" I'm sick dude, i like sick metal, and im a sick drummer, dude, sick man, sick.., return to the pit, sick.." So I laughed and told him I had to get back to work because his conversation was going nowhere and he wouldn't answer any questions.
So anyways,
Good shit tho, I'll keep updating the progress, and any drummers interested should still be calling

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Jan 11,2008 10:27am
Surprised ctborderpatrol isn't all over this.

toggletoggle post by corpus_colostomy at Jan 11,2008 10:33am
patheticut is the new hotbed for brutal DM.

toggletoggle post by Blacktooth at Jan 11,2008 12:02pm
Good call.. Patheticut.
This state has "Metal".. But the word Brutal cannot be applied with the exception of maybe 2 bands, and maybe 1 of them might still be together. Plenty of venues. No scene. DeathMetal is too Elite for CT. But there's still desent shows with tight local bands. Mayor Fish has the right idea anyhow. Have only shows of the best DM bands around play together that way there's no bullshit, and every one there is for the same cause. I'm aiming to play shows up there in MA with you guys.. and accomidate you in CT in the same fasion. Get a show down here with all of you on the bill. All the other shows to play with maybe hardcore/thrash/ "we wish we were Killswitch Engage" bands will be just for practice and to unleash. That'll turn some heads, maybe draw more and more people to gigs, who knows, Nick may be right. CT has potential..

toggletoggle post by goatcatalyst   at Jan 11,2008 12:06pm
corpus_colostomy said:
patheticut is the new hotbed for brutal DM.

gosh, i hope not.

...though i fear last year's brootull dinner-plate-in-the-ears homely-core douche crew may have come down with a case of the bree-bree's and chronic palm-mute-itis.

ick.

toggletoggle post by Ctb0rderpatrol at Jan 13,2008 3:21pm
DestroyYouAlot said:
Surprised ctborderpatrol isn't all over this.

no i am. we're meetin up friday. im like 10 mins away from geezertron.

toggletoggle post by Ctb0rderpatrol at Jan 13,2008 3:28pm
Blacktooth said:
Good call.. Patheticut.
This state has "Metal".. But the word Brutal cannot be applied with the exception of maybe 2 bands, and maybe 1 of them might still be together. Plenty of venues. No scene. DeathMetal is too Elite for CT. But there's still desent shows with tight local bands. Mayor Fish has the right idea anyhow. Have only shows of the best DM bands around play together that way there's no bullshit, and every one there is for the same cause. I'm aiming to play shows up there in MA with you guys.. and accomidate you in CT in the same fasion. Get a show down here with all of you on the bill. All the other shows to play with maybe hardcore/thrash/ "we wish we were Killswitch Engage" bands will be just for practice and to unleash. That'll turn some heads, maybe draw more and more people to gigs, who knows, Nick may be right. CT has potential..

dont listen to the massholes, NECT is awesome. we got it pretty good in stafford. we're in CT so its easier to legally own guns, but we're on the border so we can get beer on sunday and cheap gas.

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Sep 8,2009 10:47pm
suck me

toggletoggle post by W3 nli at Sep 8,2009 10:56pm
I'd say hit up Dave from Throwing Shrapnel, he was complaining the band he's in doesn't practice but once a month and weren't doing shows.

www.myspace.com/throwingshrapnel there should be a link to his profile on there.

toggletoggle post by Blacktooth at Sep 16,2009 11:30am
I believe he's from Groton?.. which is like an hour and a half away from me which sucks.. thank you tho

Guitar tracks for 3 songs have already been recorded..

I'll be interested in programmed drum tracks but truely need a real drummer. A blast beat Double bass marathon..

toggletoggle post by Blacktooth at Nov 5,2009 10:20pm
GOD FUCKING.. FUCKING Damn it!..

There's never a wrong time to ask..
Brutal drummer in CT needed!!...>>>>

On song 5

Any drummer at least around hartford lookin?....

toggletoggle post by JN at Nov 8,2009 8:40pm
Do you have anything online to check out?

toggletoggle post by Blacktooth at Nov 11,2009 11:03am
Yeah, and I can give you a demo with 3 of the 5 songs (guitar tracks) recorded on it if you're serious. What town are you from-

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:click here to get internet 5.0
[default homepage] [print][9:06:40am Apr 28,2024
load time 0.02156 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]