New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Britney spears deadpool? removed on strecher by the_reverend on Jan 4,2008 3:37am
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jan 4,2008 3:37am edited Jan 4,2008 9:37am

toggletoggle post by y_ddraig_goch  at Jan 4,2008 3:44am
I can' wait for that gay youtube kid who cries about britney to respond to this

toggletoggle post by thuringwethil at Jan 4,2008 6:47am
I've always hated her muzak

toggletoggle post by brad weymouth at Jan 4,2008 7:46am
thuringwethil said:
I've always hated her muzak

i misread that as "i always hated her musk"

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Jan 4,2008 9:29am
I sold her the blow.

toggletoggle post by GoatCatalyst   at Jan 4,2008 10:34am
Rich Horror and I will DP her lifeless body... FOR CHARITY!

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Jan 4,2008 10:43am
WASTE!
OF!
LIFE!
YOU'RE A!
WASTE!
OF!
LIFE!

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jan 4,2008 10:44am

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Jan 4,2008 11:02am

toggletoggle post by pam nli at Jan 4,2008 11:18am
Oh good, thanks for the heads up...I'll be sure not to watch the news tonight.

toggletoggle post by BSV at Jan 4,2008 11:38am
her lawyers quit on her yesterday too!

toggletoggle post by pam nli at Jan 4,2008 12:02pm
BSV said:
her lawyers quit on her yesterday too!

HAHA! That's fantastic.

toggletoggle post by fleshfries at Jan 4,2008 12:11pm
Didn't I just get shit for bringing some of this up a week ago? Yea.......

toggletoggle post by ploop at Jan 4,2008 12:11pm
See you on the surreal life

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jan 4,2008 12:12pm

toggletoggle post by pam nli at Jan 4,2008 12:14pm
fleshfries said:

Don't worry...Dave should be in shortly.

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Jan 4,2008 12:45pm
seriously, just die already.

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Jan 4,2008 12:56pm

toggletoggle post by niflheim at Jan 4,2008 1:20pm
I bet a majority of Americans know more about what's going on in Britney Spear's personal life, than they do about the upcoming election. But wait, there is that "Obama Girl" pop star, so I guess that compensates. .......

toggletoggle post by DaveFromTheGrave  at Jan 4,2008 1:25pm
pam nli said:
fleshfries said:

Don't worry...Dave should be in shortly.

yeah...this doesn't affect my life in any way, shape or form whatsoever.

Thing is, that's true for you as well. Everyone of you.

of all the ways to waste your life, talking about Britney Spears is one of the stupidest.

toggletoggle post by GoatCatalyst   at Jan 4,2008 1:31pm
oh, Dave... you won't be talking such apathetic nonsense when Mr. Horror and I offer you sloppy seconds (or thirds, depending on your perspective of DP: i mean... three people / one tender deed) on her supple corpse

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Jan 4,2008 1:36pm
GoatCatalyst said:
oh, Dave... you won't be talking such apathetic nonsense when Mr. Horror and I offer you sloppy seconds (or thirds, depending on your perspective of DP: i mean... three people / one tender deed) on her supple corpse

I'm going in Mongol style - just cut a whole, and let the good times roll.

toggletoggle post by Lamp  at Jan 4,2008 2:01pm
DaveFromTheGrave said:
of all the ways to waste your life, talking about Britney Spears is one of the stupidest.
DaveFromTheGrave said:
DaveFromTheGrave said:
DaveFromTheGrave said:
DaveFromTheGrave said:
DaveFromTheGrave said:
DaveFromTheGrave said:
DaveFromTheGrave said:
DaveFromTheGrave said:
DaveFromTheGrave said:
DaveFromTheGrave said:
DaveFromTheGrave said:
DaveFromTheGrave said:
DaveFromTheGrave said:
DaveFromTheGrave said:
DaveFromTheGrave said:
DaveFromTheGrave said:
DaveFromTheGrave said:
DaveFromTheGrave said:
DaveFromTheGrave said:
DaveFromTheGrave said:
DaveFromTheGrave said:
DaveFromTheGrave said:
DaveFromTheGrave said:
DaveFromTheGrave said:

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Jan 4,2008 2:07pm
niflheim said:
I bet a majority of Americans know more about what's going on in Britney Spear's personal life, than they do about the upcoming election. But wait, there is that "Obama Girl" pop star, so I guess that compensates. .......

I'm willing to take that as a given, and raise you that - in all likelyhood - more Americans under 30 have seen Brit's baby box than have seen the inside of a voting booth.

Whee!

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Jan 4,2008 2:08pm
Lamp said:
DaveFromTheGrave said:
DaveFromTheGrave said:
DaveFromTheGrave said:
DaveFromTheGrave said:
DaveFromTheGrave said:
DaveFromTheGrave said:
DaveFromTheGrave said:
DaveFromTheGrave said:
DaveFromTheGrave said:
DaveFromTheGrave said:
DaveFromTheGrave said:
DaveFromTheGrave said:
DaveFromTheGrave said:
DaveFromTheGrave said:
DaveFromTheGrave said:
DaveFromTheGrave said:
DaveFromTheGrave said:
DaveFromTheGrave said:
DaveFromTheGrave said:
DaveFromTheGrave said:
DaveFromTheGrave said:
DaveFromTheGrave said:
DaveFromTheGrave said:
DaveFromTheGrave said:
DaveFromTheGrave said:

toggletoggle post by niflheim at Jan 4,2008 2:17pm
Indeed, I was stating the obvious, but even someone as calloused as I still finds it disturbing. I haven't seen the photo(s) of her gash, but I imagine it as some horrid Lovecraftian gulph.

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Jan 4,2008 2:20pm
niflheim said:
Indeed, I was stating the obvious, but even someone as calloused as I still finds it disturbing. I haven't seen the photo(s) of her gash, but I imagine it as some horrid Lovecraftian gulph.

Pretty much Hastur with a c-section scar, yeah.

toggletoggle post by niflheim at Jan 4,2008 2:29pm
At least Hastur has the decency to adorn itself top to bottom in a yellow silken garment. What's her excuse?

toggletoggle post by DaveFromTheGrave  at Jan 4,2008 2:31pm
Lamp said:
DaveFromTheGrave said:
DaveFromTheGrave said:
DaveFromTheGrave said:
DaveFromTheGrave said:
DaveFromTheGrave said:
DaveFromTheGrave said:
DaveFromTheGrave said:
DaveFromTheGrave said:
DaveFromTheGrave said:
DaveFromTheGrave said:
DaveFromTheGrave said:
DaveFromTheGrave said:
DaveFromTheGrave said:
DaveFromTheGrave said:
DaveFromTheGrave said:
DaveFromTheGrave said:
DaveFromTheGrave said:
DaveFromTheGrave said:
DaveFromTheGrave said:
DaveFromTheGrave said:
DaveFromTheGrave said:
DaveFromTheGrave said:
DaveFromTheGrave said:
DaveFromTheGrave said:
DaveFromTheGrave said:

I motherfuckin' concur.

toggletoggle post by pam nli at Jan 4,2008 3:16pm
I enjoy laughing at the pain and suffering of celebrities. It is my red-blooded American right.

toggletoggle post by scumfuck at Jan 4,2008 5:36pm
i'll bet she kills herself at some point in the next year

toggletoggle post by NIGGER  at Jan 5,2008 1:03am
SHE NEEDS BLAKK DIKK

BLACK POWER!

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:spell something wrong or you=narc
[default homepage] [print][5:05:30am Apr 27,2024
load time 0.06027 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]