New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Anyone interested? by bludgawd on Jan 9,2004 11:11am
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by bludgawd  at Jan 9,2004 11:11am
Down where I live (Cape Cod) there is anew place to have bands jam. It's this place called the Dome which is actually some guys attic that has a large raised ceiling, hence the Dome name. Anyway, because it's in a house it is an all ages place and our local scene here usually does pretty well for kids showing up. It's a mix of metal and punk kids, but unlike other areas they all get along. The place also holds about 100 people.

Anyway, I am going to be setting something up with my band there in Februaury and wanted to see who might be interested to travel down here for the show. It's not being booked at this moment, I just want to see how many locals respond to this. The town is Harwich and is in the middle of the Cape. It's not hard to get too either. If anyone is up for it start letting me know so I can maybe get a good show rolling....

Nate

toggletoggle post by Joe/NotCommon   at Jan 9,2004 11:15am
for March the 'NotCommon family' would be interested
haha I got to say it!

Anyways:
Disengaged, Kevorkian's Angels, Phantom Limb, Red Invasion and Conifer.
Of course I would have to run specific dates by them.

toggletoggle post by bludgawd  at Jan 9,2004 11:18am edited Jan 9,2004 11:18am
cool deal Joe, if the show in February works out the guy that owns it is down for me doing more shows there.... so we'll see what happens. Thanks for the response!

toggletoggle post by tyagxgrind   at Jan 9,2004 11:26am
TYAG prob would be interested depending on what type of shows you'd be doing... also if you could hook up sick shows with big DM bands to bring the scene back... we'd be down.

Devon

toggletoggle post by bludgawd  at Jan 9,2004 11:30am
Devon - the shows would be all metal bands, it's just a mix of fans that will show up. As far as other things go with booking "bigger" DM bands there really isn't a decent venue where I live down here on the Cape, I'm looking into one but I'm not sure if it's going to work out or not.

toggletoggle post by NooseBomb666  at Jan 9,2004 11:41am
NooseBomb will play anytime. drop me a line at

noosebomb@comcast.net

toggletoggle post by SinPromos at Jan 9,2004 12:08pm
Trauma Concept would be down for it. DIY shows kick ass. sinpromos@comcast.net

toggletoggle post by Joe/NotCommon   at Jan 9,2004 12:14pm
Nate, I mentioned to my friend about you guys for his show. He is still planning it, and I think was buzzed last night, but I will see him again today and mention you guys again.
I think Bane of Existence might be playing it too, they do well in Boston usually.

toggletoggle post by subjugate   at Jan 9,2004 12:38pm
bane of existence would love ta come down and play also

toggletoggle post by blue  at Jan 9,2004 12:41pm
raising kubrick would be down, yo.

raisingkubrick@yahoo.com

toggletoggle post by Stainless at Jan 9,2004 12:46pm
The_Network. always loves a chance to get the hell out of NH!!!!!! endtransmission@hotmail.com

toggletoggle post by Joe/NotCommon   at Jan 9,2004 12:50pm
I think Ravage would play too.

toggletoggle post by Wee...Bink!  at Jan 9,2004 3:25pm
bludgawd said:
Devon - the shows would be all metal bands, it's just a mix of fans that will show up. As far as other things go with booking "bigger" DM bands there really isn't a decent venue where I live down here on the Cape, I'm looking into one but I'm not sure if it's going to work out or not.

I'm sure plenty of DM bands would play... they are losing venues/shows pretty quick.

toggletoggle post by Stainless at Jan 9,2004 3:45pm
Hey is this place near [zachurys

toggletoggle post by DeOdiumMortis  at Jan 9,2004 4:10pm
That "ugly gay" band Ascendancy is always up for travel. I know some people down the Cape who'd come out to see us.

toggletoggle post by TheGreatSpaldino   at Jan 9,2004 4:14pm
TYAG would most likely do it

toggletoggle post by Blackout  at Jan 20,2004 12:45pm
My grind band lethiferous would be down. possably a show with TYAG and IMS. what do you think Devon?

toggletoggle post by tyagxgrind   at Jan 20,2004 1:45pm
Blackout said:
My grind band lethiferous would be down. possably a show with TYAG and IMS. what do you think Devon?

sounds good.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:Cursed Blood Red Coil
[default homepage] [print][9:21:19am Apr 26,2024
load time 0.01282 secs/15 queries]
[search][refresh page]