New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> MY FIRST BAND by ConquerTheBaphomet on Dec 16,2007 5:23pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by ConquerTheBaphomet  at Dec 16,2007 5:23pm edited Dec 16,2007 5:49pm
After almost 3 years, I have finally obtained the only single we recorded at a studio in Somersworth, NH. I was on vocals.

www.myspace.com/myfirstdeath

The influences were those of the rest of the band. The only influence I put in there was Zao cause that was the only relateable band there. I was always trying to get them to listen to more extreme music but they liked their Metalcore.

toggletoggle post by death cvlt at Dec 16,2007 6:39pm
eeww this sucks

toggletoggle post by ZJD   at Dec 16,2007 6:41pm
You seem sort of ashamed of this band. I don't understand why this thread exists.

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Dec 16,2007 6:42pm
I don't understand why a lot of CTB's threads exist.

toggletoggle post by death cvlt at Dec 16,2007 6:43pm
actually, i have heard much worse metalcore. the start of the song really stunk, i really don't like the riffs. you guys could do better if you played better style-- i don't think you are completely talentless or anything. if it makes you feel any better the vocals are probably the best part.. even thought they are really too core for me overall.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:type...click...no thinking required
[default homepage] [print][7:52:08am Apr 28,2024
load time 0.02870 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]