New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Summary of the Patriots Season so far: by DreamingInExile on Dec 16,2007 4:47pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by DreamingInExile   at Dec 16,2007 4:47pm
yeah, I think this pretty much sums it up...

toggletoggle post by detazathoth  at Dec 16,2007 4:51pm
agreed

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Dec 16,2007 6:41pm
ha stupid Chris Hanson... i hope the Jets enjoyed thier mercy touchdown.

toggletoggle post by BMRSdrums at Dec 16,2007 7:15pm
I just got back from the game, I still can't feel my toes. First blocked punt in Hanson's career, shit happens. This team is a force, 'nuff said

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at Dec 16,2007 7:26pm
i hope tom brady dies. his shitty day just cost me a fantasy football championship. fucking faggot.

toggletoggle post by fleshfries at Dec 16,2007 9:21pm
Little things like these make me proud to be a New Englander...that and shit drivers.

toggletoggle post by cav nli at Dec 16,2007 10:15pm
dreadkill said:
i hope tom brady dies. his shitty day just cost me a fantasy football championship. fucking faggot.

the 1st seed in my league has brady and moss but he got lucky and had a bye this week, and guess who gets to play him next week when brady beats the friggin touchdown record against the crappy ass dolphins. this poor fuckin sap.

toggletoggle post by tylernli at Dec 16,2007 10:49pm
i dont know if im convinced that they can win with just the run game, which is what theyre probably gonna need to do with all these home games in new england winter weather. they got away with it today, but in the playoffs theyll be playing the steelers and colts (i know we beat both those teams, but we were able to pass all game), not the jets.

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at Dec 16,2007 11:05pm
cav nli said:
dreadkill said:

the 1st seed in my league has brady and moss but he got lucky and had a bye this week, and guess who gets to play him next week when brady beats the friggin touchdown record against the crappy ass dolphins. this poor fuckin sap.

i was the best team all year in my league, had the bye last week. would've scored 200 points last week and slaughtered everyone. this week, brady and moss get me nothing, and the chargers take tomlinson out at halftime. now i'm losing by 3 to a suck team who has jacobs going right now. my players are all done. fuck the patriots.

toggletoggle post by tylernli at Dec 16,2007 11:16pm
damn how the fuck did you manage to get brady, moss, and LT on the same team?

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at Dec 16,2007 11:18pm
in our league, you can keep one player every year. the guy who had LT last year traded him to me for draft picks. i made him my keeper, drafted brady in the 4th round and moss in the 5th. my team was an absolute juggernaut. i was slaughtering all year, then this stupid storm fucked me and cost me $450.

toggletoggle post by BobNOMAAMRooney at Dec 17,2007 9:57am
tylernli said:
i dont know if im convinced that they can win with just the run game, which is what theyre probably gonna need to do with all these home games in new england winter weather. they got away with it today, but in the playoffs theyll be playing the steelers and colts (i know we beat both those teams, but we were able to pass all game), not the jets.

Steelers couldn't stop the run yesterday in shitty conditions, although Fred Taylor's a far better back than Maroney or Faulk I don't see the Steelers giving them much trouble.

The Colts will likely try to stuff the run by doing what they always do and bring Sanders up to play LB. That works great when you have Freeney on the pass rush, but since his bitchass is on IR Welker's going apeshit over the middle on the Colts secondary. Plus with Wilson, Harrison, and Sanders all healthy and rotating I can see Manning getting picked 3 or 4 times.

If anything I'd be more interested to see how they match up against the Jaguars.

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at Dec 17,2007 12:10pm
yeah, the jags are the dangerous team this year in the playoffs. the nfc teams need to watch out for minnesota.

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Dec 17,2007 12:31pm
I'm really not worried about Maroney. Look at his numbers. He's been limited with the injury, but he's still averaging over 4 yards a carry. Even in the rain you can't just stack up against the Patriots run. They're too good at adjusting, and beating you with the short passing game.

It was a weird week for fantasy football all around. I thought for sure I was dead because the team I was playing had Brady, and the Seahawks defense against crappy Carolina. Brady was good for like 3 points, the hawks somehow lose to the panthers, and Frank Gore (my number one draft pick/bust) has an amazing day sitting on my bench. Son of a bitch.

toggletoggle post by xanonymousx at Dec 23,2007 10:50am
leaving for the game now.

toggletoggle post by Horror_Tang  at Dec 23,2007 10:52am

toggletoggle post by xanonymousx at Dec 23,2007 11:40pm
good game.
drunkin idiots are fun to be around too a point.
better weather than the pittsburgh game, but i liked that one better.

toggletoggle post by xanonymousx at Dec 23,2007 11:40pm
those eyes on the cat caught my eye.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:Blessed Limbic Decomposed
[default homepage] [print][5:49:10pm Apr 27,2024
load time 0.02518 secs/15 queries]
[search][refresh page]