New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> RTTP is the 185,543 most popular site on the internet by sever on Dec 16,2007 1:16am
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by sever at Dec 16,2007 1:16am

toggletoggle post by REPOST_POLICE at Dec 16,2007 1:21am

toggletoggle post by sever at Dec 16,2007 1:27am
oh shit, a three year old post with few replies and a fucked up link. POLICE BRUTALITY!

Don't taze me bro!

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Dec 16,2007 2:13am
I used to be in the top 100K.
I'm lamers.

toggletoggle post by sxealex   at Dec 16,2007 2:30am
The traffic rank is based on three months of aggregated historical traffic data from millions of Alexa Toolbar users and is a combined measure of page views and users (reach). As a first step, Alexa computes the reach and number of page views for all sites on the Web on a daily basis. The main Alexa traffic rank is based on the geometric mean of these two quantities averaged over time (so that the rank of a site reflects both the number of users who visit that site as well as the number of pages on the site viewed by those users). The three-month change is determined by comparing the site's current rank with its rank from three months ago. For example, on July 1, the three-month change would show the difference between the rank based on traffic during the first quarter of the year and the rank based on traffic during the second quarter.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Dec 16,2007 2:32am
you mean that guys aren't installing spyware? wtf!

toggletoggle post by sxealex   at Dec 16,2007 2:32am
does this mean only users that have alexa toolbar are counted? or is that a server-side thing?

toggletoggle post by sxealex   at Dec 16,2007 2:34am
if its based on spyware that means none of my page views have ever been counted... or anyone using os x or linux or vista or anyone who has a secured xp system... which is funny cuz thats a whole lot of people on this site know what they are doing with technology.

toggletoggle post by sxealex   at Dec 16,2007 2:48am

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:skynet is always watching protecting you
[default homepage] [print][7:27:56pm Apr 28,2024
load time 0.01618 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]