New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> The outrageously politically incorrect adverts from the time equality forgot by the_reverend on Nov 28,2007 9:01am
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Nov 28,2007 9:01am

toggletoggle post by NIGGER  at Nov 28,2007 9:28am
WOMEN

LOL

BLACK POWER!

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Nov 28,2007 10:23am

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Nov 28,2007 10:26am

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Nov 28,2007 10:31am

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Nov 28,2007 10:33am
if he discovers you're still taking chances on getting flat, stale coffee....woe be unto you!

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Nov 28,2007 12:03pm
Who cares. How are these ads any worse than the male bashing that goes on in commercials today.

There are basically 3 types of commercials at this point:
1. The stupid husband and the smart wife
2. The stupid dad and the smart wife and kids
3. The stupid boyfriend and the smart girlfriend

Some fat bald idiot steps into the shot, and is totally incapable of doing something simple, the attractive personable wife steps in and saves the day with her well informed consumer attitude. Meanwhile Dumb-Dumb the helpless husband stares in inept awe. Does anyone remember that commercial for Simply Smart Milk that aired about 2 years ago... the one with two bitches sitting around saying "It's so smart even my shitforbrains husband can figure it out", and meanwhile the fat slob husband is trying to stuff this huge cookie into a jar of milk, and they just sit there and laugh at him. That's what I'm talking about.

The most important similarity between the two is that both types of ads (the male bashing, and female bashing) both essentially serve the purpose of exploiting women. One by insulting them, and the other by blowing smoke up womens' collective ass to get them to buy products.

Equality is shit, and has never existed.

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Nov 28,2007 12:52pm
i couldn't agree with you more. i went on a rant fairly recently about how men are now portrayed as fucking retards, incapable of the simplest tasks, yet its not male bashing, its "empowering women".

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Nov 28,2007 12:57pm
haha, try working at a supermarket for 6 years or however the hell long it was. That's where you see the real aftershock of this shitquake. You get women, fresh from their afternoon of soap opera watching, strutting around the store thinking they're these brilliant witty moms from the commercials talking down to you, the male who probably can't even pick up a single garbage bag without it tearing and the garbage comically spilling all over the place.

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Nov 28,2007 12:59pm
ha!

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:today will turn for the worse
[default homepage] [print][1:01:19pm Apr 26,2024
load time 0.01648 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]